Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | better view of the statues
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="Recallback" date="2021-06-15 04:41:46" ] Everyone get ready for Tundras.... 3!!!!!! [/quote] NOOO If its Tundras 3.0 I swear to gosh
Recallback wrote on 2021-06-15 04:41:46:
Everyone get ready for Tundras.... 3!!!!!!

NOOO
If its Tundras 3.0 I swear to gosh
                              ONhwlz1.gif
Hi! I'm Sloan
'91, ??, FR+2
Tritype 459     
[quote name="Subdued" date="2021-06-15 05:53:15" ] [quote name="Recallback" date="2021-06-15 04:41:46" ] Everyone get ready for Tundras.... 3!!!!!! [/quote] NOOO If its Tundras 3.0 I swear to gosh [/quote]
Subdued wrote on 2021-06-15 05:53:15:
Recallback wrote on 2021-06-15 04:41:46:
Everyone get ready for Tundras.... 3!!!!!!

NOOO
If its Tundras 3.0 I swear to gosh
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
They kinda look like Foo dogs? Like how the one on the right is sitting, and the shape of the face [img]https://studio.cults3d.com/y31Mw94cSa346pa4Xx8rd38SpK8=/516x516/filters:format(webp)/https://files.cults3d.com/uploaders/13415061/illustration-file/abf355f6-bd8b-43b7-b7df-eff2338443b2/guardianLion3d1.jpg[/img]
They kinda look like Foo dogs? Like how the one on the right is sitting, and the shape of the face
guardianLion3d1.jpg
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Except of course for this statement “By the Rocks, Stones, and Bones! They aren’t statues!” So at this distance they may look tundra like, in the sense that they’re going to have a square body with wings and a longish tail. However, I they’re going to be made of stone and perhaps be more in Earthshaker’s image. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/1][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/1/1_350.png[/img][/url]
Except of course for this statement “By the Rocks, Stones, and Bones! They aren’t statues!” So at this distance they may look tundra like, in the sense that they’re going to have a square body with wings and a longish tail. However, I they’re going to be made of stone and perhaps be more in Earthshaker’s image.

1_350.png
UYU9v2z.jpg
This is just the EarthShaker leaving his kid at daycare and making some arts and crafts.
This is just the EarthShaker leaving his kid at daycare and making some arts and crafts.
...Baa
NLdNjdF.png
Snappers are already plenty Earthshaker like though... but a bunch of Tundras makes even less sense considering Icewarden a) wasn't really involved in this story and b) already has an ancient and a modern... one of the admins responded to the Tundra theory w a noc face, so maybe these statues are simply mimicking another breed? Maybe since they're made of stone they can shape themselves to look however they want...?
Snappers are already plenty Earthshaker like though... but a bunch of Tundras makes even less sense considering Icewarden a) wasn't really involved in this story and b) already has an ancient and a modern... one of the admins responded to the Tundra theory w a noc face, so maybe these statues are simply mimicking another breed? Maybe since they're made of stone they can shape themselves to look however they want...?
1106806.png1106844.png44B24667-304B-4FE5-9E98-94EF9C72D7E6.png1106855.png1106843.png
[quote name="Callistephus" date="2021-06-15 06:24:22" ] Snappers are already plenty Earthshaker like though... but a bunch of Tundras makes even less sense considering Icewarden a) wasn't really involved in this story and b) already has an ancient and a modern... one of the admins responded to the Tundra theory w a noc face, so maybe these statues are simply mimicking another breed? Maybe since they're made of stone they can shape themselves to look however they want...? [/quote] I had to check and omg you’re right I’m probably looking way too deep into this but this makes way too much sense.. Transformer dragons?… transformer dragons… … ….. [size=6]transformer dragons!!!! [/size]
Callistephus wrote on 2021-06-15 06:24:22:

I had to check and omg you’re right

I’m probably looking way too deep into this but this makes way too much sense..

Transformer dragons?… transformer dragons…

…..

transformer dragons!!!!
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
I think most of them are a new breed, and the others are turning into the new breed.

My theory is that Earthshaker took them, and put them into stone to have turn into the new breed, and they are all at different stages of turning into it. That is why some still look like their original breed.
I think most of them are a new breed, and the others are turning into the new breed.

My theory is that Earthshaker took them, and put them into stone to have turn into the new breed, and they are all at different stages of turning into it. That is why some still look like their original breed.
I will put something here eventually.
Wasn't there a piece of lore somewhere on the site mentioning how a bunch of dragons have gone missing on expeditions over time? Perhaps these dragons got "recruited" to be part of this underground city....
Wasn't there a piece of lore somewhere on the site mentioning how a bunch of dragons have gone missing on expeditions over time? Perhaps these dragons got "recruited" to be part of this underground city....
The outside of the statues are big and bulky but maybe they break open and there's a shiny glittery gemstone dragon inside :D
The outside of the statues are big and bulky but maybe they break open and there's a shiny glittery gemstone dragon inside :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
1 2 3 4 5