Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | better view of the statues
1 2 3 4 5
Everyone get ready for Tundras.... 3!!!!!!
Everyone get ready for Tundras.... 3!!!!!!
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
[quote name="Desired" date="2021-06-15 04:37:05" ] [quote name="MorganDanwell" date="2021-06-15 04:32:06" ] Ok, but why it all tundras then?? I doubt what all missing dragons was only tundras.. [/quote] it's actually not all tundras! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/718283656434679900/854323078808731678/unknown.png[/img] circled in red, i marked what i could make out to be snappers. circled in blue, what i could make out to be a coatl. circled in green is a breed i can't make out exactly, but it's distinctly not either of those three. to me, it looks somewhere between a skydancer and a wildclaw. [/quote] tbh, they all do still just look like tundras to me. like on the leftermost one circled in red, it still looks like it has that fluffy coating on the leading edge of the wing, and i think if the blue circled one were a coatl we'd see a hint of the buttwings at this angle? but honestly i'm not sure. i feel like if they were all meant to be different breeds there'd be a wider variety (vice being 80% tundras), and that the differences would be easier to parse.
Desired wrote on 2021-06-15 04:37:05:
MorganDanwell wrote on 2021-06-15 04:32:06:
Ok, but why it all tundras then??
I doubt what all missing dragons was only tundras..

it's actually not all tundras!

unknown.png

circled in red, i marked what i could make out to be snappers. circled in blue, what i could make out to be a coatl. circled in green is a breed i can't make out exactly, but it's distinctly not either of those three. to me, it looks somewhere between a skydancer and a wildclaw.

tbh, they all do still just look like tundras to me. like on the leftermost one circled in red, it still looks like it has that fluffy coating on the leading edge of the wing, and i think if the blue circled one were a coatl we'd see a hint of the buttwings at this angle? but honestly i'm not sure. i feel like if they were all meant to be different breeds there'd be a wider variety (vice being 80% tundras), and that the differences would be easier to parse.
ani_bw_160.gifSzbENNk.gif ani_bw-S_604.gifani_bw_567.gifani_bw_330.gif
Sculptors dragon breed anyone? [emoji=banescale confused size=1]
Sculptors dragon breed anyone?
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
I'm seeing two breeds in the image. Most of them look like Tundras, but the ones curled up in the sleeping pose look like Wildclaws.
I'm seeing two breeds in the image. Most of them look like Tundras, but the ones curled up in the sleeping pose look like Wildclaws.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
They all look like the same breed to me and very tundra-like. They all seem to have the same mane-like features, rounded oval-shaped head and 2(?) horns with shorter ears beneath.

If they are petrified missing dragons I'm not sure why there wouldn't be examples of more distinctly different breeds mixed in like spirals and faes.

Very interested to see where this goes either way!
They all look like the same breed to me and very tundra-like. They all seem to have the same mane-like features, rounded oval-shaped head and 2(?) horns with shorter ears beneath.

If they are petrified missing dragons I'm not sure why there wouldn't be examples of more distinctly different breeds mixed in like spirals and faes.

Very interested to see where this goes either way!
kjallabaiarmssig.png spiral_capricat.png
Lions who fly
Lions who fly
CEO of 100 Oldest Dragons

I feel Capital
Ire Tweet
H9klr6C.png
[text]Total Insects Eaten: 32650[/text]
[text]Total Insects Eaten: 41788[/text]
Steam Gyre
Maybe a gargoyle type gene or ancient breed
Maybe a gargoyle type gene or ancient breed
[quote name="wrex1" date="2021-06-15 05:15:03" ] Lions who fly [/quote] Flyions
wrex1 wrote on 2021-06-15 05:15:03:
Lions who fly

Flyions
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
[quote name="DeathMetalBungle" date="2021-06-15 04:30:27" ] Tundirt [/quote] I'm sorry but that made me laugh SO hard!
DeathMetalBungle wrote on 2021-06-15 04:30:27:
Tundirt
I'm sorry but that made me laugh SO hard!
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
Hmm, maybe this is a lore prize?

Perhaps earthshaker trapped the tundras, or maybe they’re a peace offering from icewarden, terracotta soldiers?

Maybe like an icewarden, earthshaker, tidelord relationship?

I.. i’ve got nothing.. only really loose theories tbh

Hmm, maybe this is a lore prize?

Perhaps earthshaker trapped the tundras, or maybe they’re a peace offering from icewarden, terracotta soldiers?

Maybe like an icewarden, earthshaker, tidelord relationship?

I.. i’ve got nothing.. only really loose theories tbh

..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
1 2 3 4 5