Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | better view of the statues
1 2 3 4 5
used waifu2x to Enhance the statues a bit for easier viewing. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/320167191842652160/854321355637391400/api.png[/img] i was initially convinced that these were a new breed but they....DO just look like tundras, now that i take a proper gander at it
used waifu2x to Enhance the statues a bit for easier viewing.

api.png

i was initially convinced that these were a new breed but they....DO just look like tundras, now that i take a proper gander at it
when will i make myself a real signature image? we shall see. we shall see
Tundirt
Tundirt
Looks_like_Sal_had_a_ticket_all_along.gif
hmmmm I doubt they would make ANOTHER fluffly tundra-like breed so there'es got to be more to this
hmmmm I doubt they would make ANOTHER fluffly tundra-like breed so there'es got to be more to this
k4ItHZV.jpg
VC3TmTR.jpg
Ok, but why it all tundras then??
I doubt what all missing dragons was only tundras..
Ab4m6.gifMXGSN.gift77iH.gifRVcwM.gife4m9m.gif
Unrelated but thank you for saying this. I could NOT for the life of me, remember the name of the program to use for pixel enhancement.
Unrelated but thank you for saying this. I could NOT for the life of me, remember the name of the program to use for pixel enhancement.
7N4NLsD.png
AtXvu0n.gif
Tundras and coatls!
Tundras and coatls!
bYt72YT.pngnmHdjnM.pngdEe2UrM.pngVjdktqS.png5OZS7SI.png

They do just look like Tundras, but why only Tundras? :thinking: There's definitely more to this.
They do just look like Tundras, but why only Tundras? :thinking: There's definitely more to this.
Sounds like its gonna be a new Ancient breed? Maybe?
Sounds like its gonna be a new Ancient breed? Maybe?
[quote name="MorganDanwell" date="2021-06-15 04:32:06" ] Ok, but why it all tundras then?? I doubt what all missing dragons was only tundras.. [/quote] it's actually not all tundras! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/718283656434679900/854323078808731678/unknown.png[/img] circled in red, i marked what i could make out to be snappers. circled in blue, what i could make out to be a coatl. circled in green is a breed i can't make out exactly, but it's distinctly not either of those three. to me, it looks somewhere between a skydancer and a wildclaw.
MorganDanwell wrote on 2021-06-15 04:32:06:

it's actually not all tundras!

unknown.png

circled in red, i marked what i could make out to be snappers. circled in blue, what i could make out to be a coatl. circled in green is a breed i can't make out exactly, but it's distinctly not either of those three. to me, it looks somewhere between a skydancer and a wildclaw.
oooo
lightf1.png

tourma/clover
any pronouns
ca5598c1562f7247710d616cfd891b3c26c319f5.png

lightf2.png
[quote name="Desired" date="2021-06-15 04:37:05" ] [quote name="MorganDanwell" date="2021-06-15 04:32:06" ] Ok, but why it all tundras then?? I doubt what all missing dragons was only tundras.. [/quote] it's actually not all tundras! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/718283656434679900/854323078808731678/unknown.png[/img] circled in red, i marked what i could make out to be snappers. circled in blue, what i could make out to be a coatl. circled in green is a breed i can't make out exactly, but it's distinctly not either of those three. to me, it looks somewhere between a skydancer and a wildclaw. [/quote] i wanna say green is a wildclaw. i think skydancers would still have the leathery part of the wing showing, but this just looks like feathers (or whatever wildclaw wings are made of)
Desired wrote on 2021-06-15 04:37:05:
MorganDanwell wrote on 2021-06-15 04:32:06:

it's actually not all tundras!

unknown.png

circled in red, i marked what i could make out to be snappers. circled in blue, what i could make out to be a coatl. circled in green is a breed i can't make out exactly, but it's distinctly not either of those three. to me, it looks somewhere between a skydancer and a wildclaw.
i wanna say green is a wildclaw. i think skydancers would still have the leathery part of the wing showing, but this just looks like feathers (or whatever wildclaw wings are made of)
i like mario and bugs and spore !
she/her
unknown.png(ace lesbian)
mario thread!!
1 2 3 4 5