Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Maintenance two days from now????
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="Recallback" date="2021-06-14 12:16:02" ] It's the meat mini fest I believe [/quote]
Recallback wrote on 2021-06-14 12:16:02:
It's the meat mini fest I believe
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
I kind of worry that the times for the digs are predetermined (I donated some items and the bar meter went up but then went back down when I refreshed haha) and this makes me more sure that's the case... but I am curious about the maintenance!
I kind of worry that the times for the digs are predetermined (I donated some items and the bar meter went up but then went back down when I refreshed haha) and this makes me more sure that's the case... but I am curious about the maintenance!
[quote name="Stormfly" date="2021-06-14 13:19:06" ] [quote name="Luce" date="2021-06-14 12:52:44" ] Oh the suspense! It's killing me! [/quote] [I]And I-[/i] [S]I'm so sorry I read this to the tune of britney spears hjgngn[/s] [/quote] [s]dont worry i did too faklsdfjdsf[/s]
Stormfly wrote on 2021-06-14 13:19:06:
Luce wrote on 2021-06-14 12:52:44:
Oh the suspense! It's killing me!
And I-

I'm so sorry I read this to the tune of britney spears hjgngn
dont worry i did too faklsdfjdsf
HJLIYn4.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
PngxIP9.png
LDkMPPP.png
8GgdVkW.png
mlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.png
n4tYGgU.png
I'm a little worried for the staff, because I just know people are going to throw an absolute hissy fit at them if it turns out to be anything other than a new modern. [emoji=ridgeback sad size=2] I'm hype to see what happens next though! Both reward-wise and lore-wise.
I'm a little worried for the staff, because I just know people are going to throw an absolute hissy fit at them if it turns out to be anything other than a new modern.

I'm hype to see what happens next though! Both reward-wise and lore-wise.
Chewy Tentacle
@Cruelty

Aequorin confirmed that it’s not :D
@Cruelty

Aequorin confirmed that it’s not :D
qesQFkT.gif
this is so exciting! I can't wait to see what it is :D since it's apparently not sunparched prowl
this is so exciting! I can't wait to see what it is :D since it's apparently not sunparched prowl
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9