Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why save supplies for stage five?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Obviously, if you can't be active much and aren't sure that you have time to find items the day of, that's a good reason to save some for that day so you can still get the rewards. And we've completed the oil task, so there's no need to turn more in.

But other than that, why bother to save supplies? It seems like all that's doing is shifting the time it would take to complete the final stage onto stages 1-4 instead. I just don't get what the point is.
Obviously, if you can't be active much and aren't sure that you have time to find items the day of, that's a good reason to save some for that day so you can still get the rewards. And we've completed the oil task, so there's no need to turn more in.

But other than that, why bother to save supplies? It seems like all that's doing is shifting the time it would take to complete the final stage onto stages 1-4 instead. I just don't get what the point is.
sell me tundras and ridgies
there's no u in MY color fight me british lads
agree with you, i think it's just better to use everything we have for the current stage so we can complete it faster!
agree with you, i think it's just better to use everything we have for the current stage so we can complete it faster!
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
I believe it's so the final stretch goes quicker... since that might be the stage people would be most excited to complete :)
I believe it's so the final stretch goes quicker... since that might be the stage people would be most excited to complete :)
If you mean the threads asking you to hold certain mats atm, it's because their bars are filled and so we won't earn the community more progress on them (you can keep turning in so that people in different timezones have a chance to do so for the reward, however)

If there's people saying "don't put in mats until phase 5" then uh..I got no clue sadly. If anything putting in one item a phase won't hurt anyone so if their reasoning is "I don't have time to grind" well, they don't have to. the amount of mats put in don't earn you more rewards after all x)
If you mean the threads asking you to hold certain mats atm, it's because their bars are filled and so we won't earn the community more progress on them (you can keep turning in so that people in different timezones have a chance to do so for the reward, however)

If there's people saying "don't put in mats until phase 5" then uh..I got no clue sadly. If anything putting in one item a phase won't hurt anyone so if their reasoning is "I don't have time to grind" well, they don't have to. the amount of mats put in don't earn you more rewards after all x)
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
Yeah, I’m just throwing everything I manage to get! After all, the faster we get there, the faster we can get out rewards and the final one especially! I know some people may love that Eliminate.
Yeah, I’m just throwing everything I manage to get! After all, the faster we get there, the faster we can get out rewards and the final one especially! I know some people may love that Eliminate.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
I do agree on holding off on blasting jelly. And soon the beams. They’ll no longer count. And it’s be better to save them for the next step.
I do agree on holding off on blasting jelly. And soon the beams. They’ll no longer count. And it’s be better to save them for the next step.
TBD
That would explain what we're seeing. If you're saving supplies for the final milestone before the current bars are filled, it'll make the other milestones—including Milestone 2—take longer.

Donate event items to fill the current bars. If you want to stockpile after a particular item's bar is filled, focus on the next milestone, not the final one. Remember, we designed this event to ensure team members wouldn't need to engage in late-night or early morning monitoring. Progression to the next milestone of the event can't be forced automatically by a sudden dumping of stockpiled supplies.
That would explain what we're seeing. If you're saving supplies for the final milestone before the current bars are filled, it'll make the other milestones—including Milestone 2—take longer.

Donate event items to fill the current bars. If you want to stockpile after a particular item's bar is filled, focus on the next milestone, not the final one. Remember, we designed this event to ensure team members wouldn't need to engage in late-night or early morning monitoring. Progression to the next milestone of the event can't be forced automatically by a sudden dumping of stockpiled supplies.
open the stockpile floodgates! o7
open the stockpile floodgates! o7
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-06-10 08:11:23" ] That would explain what we're seeing. If you're saving supplies for the final milestone before the current bars are filled, it'll make the other milestones—including Milestone 2—take longer. Donate event items to fill the current bars. If you want to stockpile after a particular item's bar is filled, focus on the next milestone, not the final one. Remember, we designed this event to ensure team members wouldn't need to engage in late-night or early morning monitoring. Progression to the next milestone of the event can't be forced automatically by a sudden dumping of stockpiled supplies. [/quote] ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ t h i s
Aequorin wrote on 2021-06-10 08:11:23:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ t h i s
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-06-10 08:11:23" ] That would explain what we're seeing. If you're saving supplies for the final milestone before the current bars are filled, it'll make the other milestones—including Milestone 2—take longer. Donate event items to fill the current bars. If you want to stockpile after a particular item's bar is filled, focus on the next milestone, not the final one. Remember, we designed this event to ensure team members wouldn't need to engage in late-night or early morning monitoring. Progression to the next milestone of the event can't be forced automatically by a sudden dumping of stockpiled supplies. [/quote] Thank you! And thank you op for this thread!! It makes no sense to be stock piling for the last stage cause it's making the current milestones DRAG. -flops-
Aequorin wrote on 2021-06-10 08:11:23:

Thank you! And thank you op for this thread!! It makes no sense to be stock piling for the last stage cause it's making the current milestones DRAG. -flops-

OVmZor1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7