Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You ready?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Let’s do this! not me hoping one of the rewards help with my coli team with no eliminates
Let’s do this! not me hoping one of the rewards help with my coli team with no eliminates
2uq3ZkE.png
I was in coliseum running through Boreal Wood and suddenly noticed that the flag is green again! [emoji=plant size=1] My stacks were 65/72/68/74, higher amounts than what I was able to collect yesterday actually. I suppose luck [emoji=four leaf clover size=1] played part in that, I had better odds today it seems.
I was in coliseum running through Boreal Wood and suddenly noticed that the flag is green again!

My stacks were 65/72/68/74, higher amounts than what I was able to collect yesterday actually. I suppose luck played part in that, I had better odds today it seems.
t4irFr8.png
you’ll find me grinding for 15 minutes in between studying and science class :)
you’ll find me grinding for 15 minutes in between studying and science class :)
rHxG0s7.pngY5ILoot.png kaz | they/he/she | gay ace
lately i’ve been forgetful and unfocused, please ping me again if i didn’t respond!
[quote name="@Brightspire" date="2021-06-09 11:31:11" ] Let’s do this! not me hoping one of the rewards help with my coli team with no eliminates [/quote] *Slides a [gamedb item=39747] in your direction* Looks like that's for this milestone, so you're in luck!
@Brightspire wrote on 2021-06-09 11:31:11:
*Slides a Dustcarve Battle Cache in your direction*

Looks like that's for this milestone, so you're in luck!
KvxzF3W.pngJcdyE1n.png opcExsG.png
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
FObX7rS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelFObX7rS_d.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7