Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [GIFS] dustcarve digs!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@heirless

pinging myself to find later!!
@heirless

pinging myself to find later!!
EJParXT.pngWaBBT9K.pngnPqztrc.png
omg, these are so cute!!
omg, these are so cute!!
1Wa1sIi.gif
felix || he/they
These are fantastic! :''3
These are fantastic! :''3
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
These are so cute, it's great that someone's saved them for when the event is over
These are so cute, it's great that someone's saved them for when the event is over
Vista: Progress Ribbon onl96wk.png Vista: Rainbow Ribbon
@Orgetzu Thanks so much! I've been thinking about this ever since it happened XD [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/NSiHWRV.gif[/img] [/center]
@Orgetzu Thanks so much! I've been thinking about this ever since it happened XD
NSiHWRV.gif
Celeana.gifZ90Qjk6.pngkqQwOfO.gif lV1AgF0.gif

....Celeana.gif.... yLXYjDO.pngZ90Qjk6.pngkqQwOfO.gif
@Celeana No problem! It was such a cute little sprite, I couldn't not clean up the rock bits and share it! I'm glad everyone loves it and is getting use out of them. :D
@Celeana No problem! It was such a cute little sprite, I couldn't not clean up the rock bits and share it! I'm glad everyone loves it and is getting use out of them. :D
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
I love them
I love them
70699137p.png
  • Obsessed with being nice.
  • Likes positive attention
  • Delicate bat wing hoarder
@orgetzu

I know you've done so many already, but is there a chance you can do one of just Tetra doing her little steppy dance in apng, but matching the speed of the original?

I skimmed through the post but didn't see one, so apologies if there is.
@orgetzu

I know you've done so many already, but is there a chance you can do one of just Tetra doing her little steppy dance in apng, but matching the speed of the original?

I skimmed through the post but didn't see one, so apologies if there is.
@brightmyth

so sorry to bother, but there's a new armik sprite, and i was wondering if you could please do one of Armik standing on all fours? i'd love to put it in my signature!
@brightmyth

so sorry to bother, but there's a new armik sprite, and i was wondering if you could please do one of Armik standing on all fours? i'd love to put it in my signature!
HeuU26w.gifsZShZzW.png JvUa9ma.pngOjYCOIV.png
Thank you!!!
Thank you!!!
Cm7mzhQ.png FR + 3iDktb2b.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10