Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [GIFS] dustcarve digs!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@PaintedThree

psst! I've take the apngs and made higher-res versions of the gifs if you'd like to swap out your signature :)
@PaintedThree

psst! I've take the apngs and made higher-res versions of the gifs if you'd like to swap out your signature :)
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
thank you! they're so cute
thank you! they're so cute
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

@brightmyth Sure thing! I think we're working off the same spritesheet--I wrote a bash script for animating the various worldmap spritesheets I've extracted, using imagemagick for dicing and apngasm for assembly. Since it is fully automated though, I'd have to do a lot of troubleshooting to extract "fractions" of a spritesheet, so I'm real glad you got it working!

Also, you might've fixed by the time I send, but it does look like the snapper img might've gotten trapped in a codeblock in the OP
@brightmyth Sure thing! I think we're working off the same spritesheet--I wrote a bash script for animating the various worldmap spritesheets I've extracted, using imagemagick for dicing and apngasm for assembly. Since it is fully automated though, I'd have to do a lot of troubleshooting to extract "fractions" of a spritesheet, so I'm real glad you got it working!

Also, you might've fixed by the time I send, but it does look like the snapper img might've gotten trapped in a codeblock in the OP
cL9yafY.gif
Thank you so much these are adorable!
Thank you so much these are adorable!
OjYCOIV.png
Orion (she/her)
[quote name="brightmyth" date="2021-06-08 12:19:33" ] @/PaintedThree psst! I've take the apngs and made higher-res versions of the gifs if you'd like to swap out your signature :) [/quote] Nice! Thank you :-) Edit: The Snapper and Edgar gifs are the same link!
brightmyth wrote on 2021-06-08 12:19:33:
@/PaintedThree

Nice! Thank you :-)

Edit: The Snapper and Edgar gifs are the same link!
MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
aahh these are awesome. I love Tetra's little tippy taps and the big swing of the snapper.
aahh these are awesome. I love Tetra's little tippy taps and the big swing of the snapper.
they/them
FR+2
Art Shop
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
WHo animated these anyway? They are REALLY nice, like for real good.
WHo animated these anyway? They are REALLY nice, like for real good.
IMG-2023-08-05-124048.jpg
[quote name="@Oranitha" date="2021-06-08 12:21:42" ] @/brightmyth Sure thing! I think we're working off the same spritesheet--I wrote a bash script for animating the various worldmap spritesheets I've extracted, using imagemagick for dicing and apngasm for assembly. Since it is fully automated though, I'd have to do a lot of troubleshooting to extract "fractions" of a spritesheet, so I'm real glad you got it working! Also, you might've fixed by the time I send, but it does look like the snapper img might've gotten trapped in a codeblock in the OP [/quote] fascinating! I will admit I did not do a lot of work, I simply took your apng and sliced it up into what felt right.
@Oranitha wrote on 2021-06-08 12:21:42:
@/brightmyth Sure thing! I think we're working off the same spritesheet--I wrote a bash script for animating the various worldmap spritesheets I've extracted, using imagemagick for dicing and apngasm for assembly. Since it is fully automated though, I'd have to do a lot of troubleshooting to extract "fractions" of a spritesheet, so I'm real glad you got it working!

fascinating! I will admit I did not do a lot of work, I simply took your apng and sliced it up into what felt right.
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
@brightmyth Yoo, seriously? Mind if I ask which art program? Maybe it's just my really old version of GIMP, but it likes to turn my apngs into png pngs
@brightmyth Yoo, seriously? Mind if I ask which art program? Maybe it's just my really old version of GIMP, but it likes to turn my apngs into png pngs
cL9yafY.gif
Thanks so much for doing this!! :D
Thanks so much for doing this!! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10