Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Monday, June 7th
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
Scream, hatch eggs and cry.

Also hopefully find the time + motivation to grind a bit.
Scream, hatch eggs and cry.

Also hopefully find the time + motivation to grind a bit.
In the middle of a dom push so I'm leveling fodder and receiving for public buy this week. Curious to see what happens tomorrow!
In the middle of a dom push so I'm leveling fodder and receiving for public buy this week. Curious to see what happens tomorrow!
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
my planz r to fix my mistake cuz i accidentally gave a derg a gene that i meant 2 give 2 someone else lolol
my planz r to fix my mistake cuz i accidentally gave a derg a gene that i meant 2 give 2 someone else lolol
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
This is suspicious, but that might just be my excitement! I’m having a wonderful Monday, despite how hot it is up here. I still feel like this post is suspicious though [emoji=imperial confused size=2] Edit: Adding onto this, I hope that this very ominous “how’s it going” post can be something we look back upon after 8 AM FR time tomorrow and go “haha. remember when things were absolutely normal.”
This is suspicious, but that might just be my excitement! I’m having a wonderful Monday, despite how hot it is up here. I still feel like this post is suspicious though

Edit: Adding onto this, I hope that this very ominous “how’s it going” post can be something we look back upon after 8 AM FR time tomorrow and go “haha. remember when things were absolutely normal.”
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
[quote name="@panzerhaus" date="2021-06-07 09:36:10" ] constantly refreshing the forums to see people's anniversary theories [/quote] Me, this is me [emoji=banescale laughing size=2]
@panzerhaus wrote on 2021-06-07 09:36:10:
constantly refreshing the forums to see people's anniversary theories

Me, this is me
[quote name="Ssoanariel" date="2021-06-07 09:38:26" ] Absolutely nothing because I have ADHD and since I have plans tomorrow Bc anniversary it means I’m forever paralyzed from doing anything until then [/quote] oh man i feel u, stuck in waiting mode with soft jazzy elevator music playing in my head lmao I'm just trying to direct all the nervous energy somewhere else with mixed results in the meantime, I'll probably find an internet rabbithole to get lost in or stare at some moss later, idk
Ssoanariel wrote on 2021-06-07 09:38:26:
Absolutely nothing because I have ADHD and since I have plans tomorrow Bc anniversary it means I’m forever paralyzed from doing anything until then
oh man i feel u, stuck in waiting mode with soft jazzy elevator music playing in my head lmao

I'm just trying to direct all the nervous energy somewhere else with mixed results in the meantime, I'll probably find an internet rabbithole to get lost in or stare at some moss later, idk
that title is absolutely ominous thank you

but for plans? not too sure... might draw one of my dragons or something :o
that title is absolutely ominous thank you

but for plans? not too sure... might draw one of my dragons or something :o
[quote name="Falinks" date="2021-06-07 09:35:48" ] No, what are [i]your [/i]plans? [/quote] Good one
Falinks wrote on 2021-06-07 09:35:48:
No, what are your plans?
Good one
Tomorrow I'm going to hatch a egg and a coatl nest for anniversary :P
I AM NOT MENTALLY PREPARED FOR MY FIRST ANNIVERSARY
Tomorrow I'm going to hatch a egg and a coatl nest for anniversary :P
I AM NOT MENTALLY PREPARED FOR MY FIRST ANNIVERSARY
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
Attempting to stop thinking about the anni for five seconds, and then thinking about the anni for the rest of the week.
Attempting to stop thinking about the anni for five seconds, and then thinking about the anni for the rest of the week.
Sig.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23