Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i wish the username wasn't taken
1 2 3
I just recently changed mine!
I was gonna take Aquella but that’s some inactive lair already
3 L’s has resulted in a few mixups when people type it out to ping me but I’ve managed through so far
I just recently changed mine!
I was gonna take Aquella but that’s some inactive lair already
3 L’s has resulted in a few mixups when people type it out to ping me but I’ve managed through so far
5xg1ugo.jpg yRspICZ.jpg zZZvRbm.jpg

Formerly TheAquaWaves
Username has 3 L’s
Check spelling before pinging!
- Tumblr
- 100 Hatch Challenge
- Selling Lore+Art Dragons!
i don't know what twisted luck to get me this
i don't know what twisted luck to get me this

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
As someone who obsesses over Mesoamerican civilizations, I screamed when I saw Aztec available. Snatched it right away. [emoji=sunglasses size=1] Congrats on the new user btw, ethics looks and sounds real nice!!
As someone who obsesses over Mesoamerican civilizations, I screamed when I saw Aztec available. Snatched it right away.

Congrats on the new user btw, ethics looks and sounds real nice!!
_______ w8qkqSZ.png •He/him
3+ FR time
•ISTP-T
•Narcoleptic
_ uE9Vdqy.png M3DdaVc.png trCQUB8.png
Ethics is a pretty neat username.

I feel pretty lucky that my username was available. Then again I was a decently early user. I hope not too many people tried to use my username and then saw my inactive account when I went on hiatus a while back.
Ethics is a pretty neat username.

I feel pretty lucky that my username was available. Then again I was a decently early user. I hope not too many people tried to use my username and then saw my inactive account when I went on hiatus a while back.
SbvRDbG.gif
very surprised this username wasn't taken when i wanted to change my username ahfdjhkfjgf

there's a lot of usernames i'm surprised aren't taken tbh. the name of my favorite character isn't taken and it's VERY tempting but i'd much rather keep this one :D
very surprised this username wasn't taken when i wanted to change my username ahfdjhkfjgf

there's a lot of usernames i'm surprised aren't taken tbh. the name of my favorite character isn't taken and it's VERY tempting but i'd much rather keep this one :D
[quote name="FalconRex121" date="2021-06-06 23:32:59" ] Now see if you had formed a permanent emotional bond with a random string of words and numbers and developed a fear of change, this would never happen. u_u [/quote] [s]why do I feel attacked[/s]
FalconRex121 wrote on 2021-06-06 23:32:59:
Now see if you had formed a permanent emotional bond with a random string of words and numbers and developed a fear of change, this would never happen. u_u

why do I feel attacked
I'm just a little guy
1 2 3