Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i wish the username wasn't taken
1 2 3
i want to change my username (yet again) but every idea i have has already been taken up by someone TvT

edit> i went from egoist to ethics, hi guys!!

(i was definitely surprised this one was available)
i want to change my username (yet again) but every idea i have has already been taken up by someone TvT

edit> i went from egoist to ethics, hi guys!!

(i was definitely surprised this one was available)

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
I think there is a thread documenting neat unused names, you could peek through that for inspiration [emoji=wildclaw happy size=1]
I think there is a thread documenting neat unused names, you could peek through that for inspiration
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
hehehehe....
hehehehe....
2635948.png
for a second there I felt called out lol
for a second there I felt called out lol
Now see if you had formed a permanent emotional bond with a random string of words and numbers and developed a fear of change, this would never happen. u_u;
I think your current username is cool though! I hope you find another cool one!
Now see if you had formed a permanent emotional bond with a random string of words and numbers and developed a fear of change, this would never happen. u_u;
I think your current username is cool though! I hope you find another cool one!
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
when the username you'd like is attached to a very old dead lair that only contains their progens [emoji=coatl sad size=2] oh well
when the username you'd like is attached to a very old dead lair that only contains their progens

oh well
I do kind of wish that FR had a purging system like Subeta/Neopets. :( Obviously it would suck to have your username purged if you were on hatius, but there are so many empty accounts that are just sitting there without even projens or a flight...

sadly my name is also taken unu
I do kind of wish that FR had a purging system like Subeta/Neopets. :( Obviously it would suck to have your username purged if you were on hatius, but there are so many empty accounts that are just sitting there without even projens or a flight...

sadly my name is also taken unu
42978694_MHOUAk0oybKLsTZ.png
xD I'm happy with my current name, probably won't change it cuz that'll make a mess (I mean... Pinglists and friends and lotsa other stuff)
xD I'm happy with my current name, probably won't change it cuz that'll make a mess (I mean... Pinglists and friends and lotsa other stuff)
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
I remember being surprised when this name wasn't taken on here ha
I remember being surprised when this name wasn't taken on here ha
VJ9FS5l.gif Rule of Acquisition #31
Never make fun of a Ferengi's mother. Insult something he cares about instead.
Hey folks, just a quick reminder to not call out any taken names in particular. Even if you think a user may be inactive, you can't know for sure. And even inactive users should not be called out, regardless. To that end, I've tidied up a few replies here.

Carry on. :)
Hey folks, just a quick reminder to not call out any taken names in particular. Even if you think a user may be inactive, you can't know for sure. And even inactive users should not be called out, regardless. To that end, I've tidied up a few replies here.

Carry on. :)
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

1 2 3