Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Primal = Multigaze? (Cost-wise)
1 2
Well, I've hatched 4 primals and not a single multi-gaze soooooooo... idk how much rarer it is xD
Well, I've hatched 4 primals and not a single multi-gaze soooooooo... idk how much rarer it is xD
That's interesting, I had assumed multi-gaze was more common because I've hatched way more multis than primals. lol
That's interesting, I had assumed multi-gaze was more common because I've hatched way more multis than primals. lol
water.gifShe/They, FR +0FB931Uv.png9KurPRs.png
oddly, I had ELEVEN primals, and TWO, only TWO multigaze. maybe three. Rng realized what I wanna see more of.

for me, I preffer primals way over multigaze. idk, primals are neat even tho I dont like idea of "power going thru your eyes".
multigaze gets too easily covered up, and while I do like idea of it... I don't like how it is done. why are all eyes same? why don't they match up breed's eyes? and the fact they are just copy-paste and flip ruins the whole thing for me, it bothers me too much visualy. I can stand them only on M spirals and M imps more or less, but mostly, nah

EDIT
so I was like, "lol imagine if I just go to hatch nests and get another primal"
.... I did.
oddly, I had ELEVEN primals, and TWO, only TWO multigaze. maybe three. Rng realized what I wanna see more of.

for me, I preffer primals way over multigaze. idk, primals are neat even tho I dont like idea of "power going thru your eyes".
multigaze gets too easily covered up, and while I do like idea of it... I don't like how it is done. why are all eyes same? why don't they match up breed's eyes? and the fact they are just copy-paste and flip ruins the whole thing for me, it bothers me too much visualy. I can stand them only on M spirals and M imps more or less, but mostly, nah

EDIT
so I was like, "lol imagine if I just go to hatch nests and get another primal"
.... I did.
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
1 2