Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Iceberg of Cursed Stuff
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Ya know, maybe Galore belongs here.. People were very attracted to Galore when he was introduced.. people thought he was HAWT. (He is though. For a dragon.)
Ya know, maybe Galore belongs here.. People were very attracted to Galore when he was introduced.. people thought he was HAWT. (He is though. For a dragon.)
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@Lunarsnow man I'm just full of fallacies. I could have sworn the Rambra line of feats mentioned 'Shalebuck' on one of them but I double checked and no.. :x
I'm really sorry!
@EPICdragon99 you might be right but I swear it was about the breed itself..
@Lunarsnow man I'm just full of fallacies. I could have sworn the Rambra line of feats mentioned 'Shalebuck' on one of them but I double checked and no.. :x
I'm really sorry!
@EPICdragon99 you might be right but I swear it was about the breed itself..
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
Lameforger's

Not exactly as cursed as some of the others on here, but still a tiny bit cursed?

Lameforger's

Not exactly as cursed as some of the others on here, but still a tiny bit cursed?

54903613_BfOznXPD7fp3QHV.gif qbj5aU6.gif ?PTfL=party_xy.png
Does anyone remember that one unsettling plague lair that was filled with meat/butcher themed dragons??
I know someone made a post about it awhile back but I can't seem to find it.
Does anyone remember that one unsettling plague lair that was filled with meat/butcher themed dragons??
I know someone made a post about it awhile back but I can't seem to find it.
atla-pixilart-1.png
For shame, no one has mentioned I am but a simple farmer! It's a classic.
For shame, no one has mentioned I am but a simple farmer! It's a classic.
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
Wooweeh! Took some time to add the contributions.

Of course, a lot of them don't have descriptions yet. Maybe someday.

Wooweeh! Took some time to add the contributions.

Of course, a lot of them don't have descriptions yet. Maybe someday.

Please drink water.
okay, but.

Ultimate Arcane Basketball. here's the thread: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2977201/1
okay, but.

Ultimate Arcane Basketball. here's the thread: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2977201/1
i don't have any specifics but pretty much any thread related to the battered vase familiar becomes cursed on principle, also Punch Egg
i don't have any specifics but pretty much any thread related to the battered vase familiar becomes cursed on principle, also Punch Egg
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
@HurricaneWinds I love how Punch Egg turned to, over time, the Mice in a Nice Suit.
@HurricaneWinds I love how Punch Egg turned to, over time, the Mice in a Nice Suit.
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
[quote name="Beeff" date="2021-05-06 22:15:45" ] [quote name="panzerhaus" date="2021-05-06 06:00:38" ] Akitla A dragon belonging to a bizarre glitched account that appeared on the front page one day. Attempting to search for her would give you an error. She also had a mate, but I can't remember his name. Dragon slime tutorial A very, very strange troll thread that has since been deleted. The OP made a very long, nonsensical post about how to create "dragon slime," whatever that is. Probably was an attempt at an ARG, though since those aren't allowed on the site it went nowhere AFAIK. Will add more if I think of them. [/quote] The slime tutorial actually did kinda go somewhere. I dunno what happened, but it was def an ARG with a discord n all. I was on the discord, but as of now it’s either gone or inactive. [/quote] The Slime tutorial is one of the funniest bot attempts I've since on-site imo, along with the Sports Bot guy. I still have screenshots of the posts ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65153981]and a tribute dragon[/url]) if anyone's interested. Another one was the [b]Pykrete Takeover[/b] when a bunch of new users on 10/26/20 talked about the uses of Pykrete endlessly whilst eccentrically engaging with others on FRD. Last was the[b] Sports Bot[/b], when on 12/17/17 a bot filled FRD with transcripts of sporting events, (namely golfing) in a manic frenzy on FRD. There was also the first FR bot during the summer of 2017, that attempted to sell counterfeit currency on FRD. Happened the same day Firage was turned into a Imp. Also got tributes for the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64457328]Pykrete[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38109178]Sports guy[/url] as well as a part of my collection.
Beeff wrote on 2021-05-06 22:15:45:
panzerhaus wrote on 2021-05-06 06:00:38:
Akitla
A dragon belonging to a bizarre glitched account that appeared on the front page one day. Attempting to search for her would give you an error. She also had a mate, but I can't remember his name.

Dragon slime tutorial
A very, very strange troll thread that has since been deleted. The OP made a very long, nonsensical post about how to create "dragon slime," whatever that is. Probably was an attempt at an ARG, though since those aren't allowed on the site it went nowhere AFAIK.

Will add more if I think of them.

The slime tutorial actually did kinda go somewhere. I dunno what happened, but it was def an ARG with a discord n all. I was on the discord, but as of now it’s either gone or inactive.
The Slime tutorial is one of the funniest bot attempts I've since on-site imo, along with the Sports Bot guy. I still have screenshots of the posts (and a tribute dragon) if anyone's interested.

Another one was the Pykrete Takeover when a bunch of new users on 10/26/20 talked about the uses of Pykrete endlessly whilst eccentrically engaging with others on FRD.

Last was the Sports Bot, when on 12/17/17 a bot filled FRD with transcripts of sporting events, (namely golfing) in a manic frenzy on FRD.

There was also the first FR bot during the summer of 2017, that attempted to sell counterfeit currency on FRD. Happened the same day Firage was turned into a Imp.

Also got tributes for the Pykrete and Sports guy as well as a part of my collection.
feraligatr.gifjolt_a_by_gabby_bean-dcxy9v1.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10