Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Awakened Familiars?
1 2
So, I have 20 awakened familiars, and they're just chilling in my vault. Should I just sell them? They aren't really of any use anymore..
So, I have 20 awakened familiars, and they're just chilling in my vault. Should I just sell them? They aren't really of any use anymore..
Untitled312_20210225121406.pngtumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo1_100.pngtumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo4_100.pngtumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo6_100.pngpixil-frame-0.png
Some people sell them, some people hoard them. I keep every awakened familiar in my vault, because I like collecting them.
Some people sell them, some people hoard them. I keep every awakened familiar in my vault, because I like collecting them.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="SCB" date="2021-05-05 09:40:28" ] Some people sell them, some people hoard them. I keep every awakened familiar in my vault, because I like collecting them. [/quote]
SCB wrote on 2021-05-05 09:40:28:
They go into vault. But copies will be melted because I can.
They go into vault. But copies will be melted because I can.
Spyro OC lair.
Finnish.
She/her, ace.
Capricorn.
Monster Hunter fan.
My DeviantArt account: https://www.deviantart.com/rathaloshunter16
I tend to collect them and keep them after they're awakened. Of course, most just end up sitting in my vault.

Copies are either sold or melted down in Baldwin's cauldron
I tend to collect them and keep them after they're awakened. Of course, most just end up sitting in my vault.

Copies are either sold or melted down in Baldwin's cauldron
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
Dump em in the vault and get rid of copies
Dump em in the vault and get rid of copies
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
Once they're awakened, they will stay in the "discovered" tab of your bestiary forever. If you sell them after awakening them, they will lose the star background in your bestiary and the number under the little book icon under your name in the forums etc will go down.
Once they're awakened, they will stay in the "discovered" tab of your bestiary forever. If you sell them after awakening them, they will lose the star background in your bestiary and the number under the little book icon under your name in the forums etc will go down.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
I only keep familiars I actually like, which I then hoard

Ugly familiars are discarded quickly after awakening
I only keep familiars I actually like, which I then hoard

Ugly familiars are discarded quickly after awakening
I don't have a clue, do you? // Aberrant Cauldron Project
[quote name="SCB" date="2021-05-05 09:40:28" ] Some people sell them, some people hoard them. I keep every awakened familiar in my vault, because I like collecting them. [/quote] Same :'''3
SCB wrote on 2021-05-05 09:40:28:

Same :'''3
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
Personally I either put them in Baldwin or sell them, depending on their value. I'm not a collector of them in the wanting to have them, though I like having my bestiary as filled up as possible. But once they are Awakened, they don't go away on the bestiary even if you've gotten rid of them.
Personally I either put them in Baldwin or sell them, depending on their value. I'm not a collector of them in the wanting to have them, though I like having my bestiary as filled up as possible. But once they are Awakened, they don't go away on the bestiary even if you've gotten rid of them.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
1 2