Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weird things you thought as a fr noob?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I thought it would be a good idea to dump 3kg+ on this thing... Cuase 'WOW XXY' [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67221091][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/672211/67221091_350.png[/img][/url] Not a gen1 and I dun made it a Coatl, got Bee for her, and perma babied her... And now I can never sell her for even a FRACTION of what I spent on her xD So she sits in my lair, unfinished because I'm sad.
I thought it would be a good idea to dump 3kg+ on this thing...
Cuase 'WOW XXY'
67221091_350.png
Not a gen1 and I dun made it a Coatl, got Bee for her, and perma babied her... And now I can never sell her for even a FRACTION of what I spent on her xD So she sits in my lair, unfinished because I'm sad.
For my first two festivals, I never knew you could buy skins from treasure marketplace.
For my first two festivals, I never knew you could buy skins from treasure marketplace.
goooooooood evening!!!
(want me to draw your dragon??? i can do that) (for free) (for now) (i just need practice)
wishlist
"wow this site is confusing"
took about a month to learn how to use all the stuff but now i know
"wow this site is confusing"
took about a month to learn how to use all the stuff but now i know
Untitled424_20230617211922.png yo im arsonistfurry
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
Untitled419_20230616190853.png
newbie me thought flightrising wasn’t fun
newbie me thought flightrising wasn’t fun
oW2kpkm.gifYT4M6KH.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifJustAnotherFan
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giffr + 3/est
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifimperial + wildclaw enthusiast

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifcredit
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifwishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSelling Level 25 Dragons
That my firstborn hatchling wouldn’t be worth much since she was all basic, so i put her up in auction for like 2000 treasure. I’m not even joking, someone got quite the bargain that day!

Imagine my shock when she got exalted and i realised what exaltion was ;-;

She could of been so pretty all scried up, why did i give her away aaaaa. Atleast i had the sense to keep the other tho!
That my firstborn hatchling wouldn’t be worth much since she was all basic, so i put her up in auction for like 2000 treasure. I’m not even joking, someone got quite the bargain that day!

Imagine my shock when she got exalted and i realised what exaltion was ;-;

She could of been so pretty all scried up, why did i give her away aaaaa. Atleast i had the sense to keep the other tho!
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
[quote name="Moonpai" date="2021-05-05 01:32:48" ] - He loved me back [/quote] [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/857/750/4ab.png[/img] [size=1]same
Moonpai wrote on 2021-05-05 01:32:48:
- He loved me back

4ab.png

same
that’s enterally youthful dragons were born like that and I wanted one really bad
that’s enterally youthful dragons were born like that and I wanted one really bad
i knew g1 imps were valuable, not THAT valuable, there goes my hopes and dreams :') i used to think tidal trouble was a good moneymaker (still play it sometimes bc i like the music and faerie bubbles neopets nostalgia) i didnt know that ancients and moderns got different genes and got so confused that chev/arrow weren't on nocturnes i used to think all g1s were valuable, not just doubles and triples, so i was always hatching eggs and thinking getting an uggo for 10g was a steal i mixed up the male and female veil poses i thought restocking and reselling was how people make bank here like you do on neopets and icepets so i would buy nice-looking apparel in bulk regardless of whether it was actually high-demand i have this instinct to panic when im fighting nature enemies because NOOOO GRASS TYPES ME WATER IMMA DIE even though ive known for a while water and nature are neutral coming into this game i thought genes had to be produced via careful breeding and crossbreeding, not just buy fancy paper now youre stripey :))))), kinda glad it isn't that way though because animal collecting games have the habit of making your first creature either ugly, common or completely useless and being able to gene progens is dope as for a more recent stupid, i melted down 2 stacks of glass this week bc i forgot about the penny jar trade right up until i saw it at swipp and when i realized how much treasure i just threw away i was like [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=meat size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1]
i knew g1 imps were valuable, not THAT valuable, there goes my hopes and dreams :')
i used to think tidal trouble was a good moneymaker (still play it sometimes bc i like the music and faerie bubbles neopets nostalgia)
i didnt know that ancients and moderns got different genes and got so confused that chev/arrow weren't on nocturnes
i used to think all g1s were valuable, not just doubles and triples, so i was always hatching eggs and thinking getting an uggo for 10g was a steal
i mixed up the male and female veil poses
i thought restocking and reselling was how people make bank here like you do on neopets and icepets so i would buy nice-looking apparel in bulk regardless of whether it was actually high-demand
i have this instinct to panic when im fighting nature enemies because NOOOO GRASS TYPES ME WATER IMMA DIE even though ive known for a while water and nature are neutral
coming into this game i thought genes had to be produced via careful breeding and crossbreeding, not just buy fancy paper now youre stripey :))))), kinda glad it isn't that way though because animal collecting games have the habit of making your first creature either ugly, common or completely useless and being able to gene progens is dope
as for a more recent stupid, i melted down 2 stacks of glass this week bc i forgot about the penny jar trade right up until i saw it at swipp and when i realized how much treasure i just threw away i was like
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
-I thought that you could sell skins with dragons, and wondered why no one is selling their dragons with skins.
-Thought everything I got from Pinkerton is rare.
-Thought any G1 that isn't triple basic on the AH could be a Roundsey dragon.
-Light primals are ugly and are worth fodder price.
-Was confused about there being no Imp Breed Changes on the AH
-Had no idea about the feeding bonus. I thought I was getting extra gems and gathering turns in a random time period.
-Tried selling my Banescale Eggs, and immediately freaked out when I couldn't see them in the items available. I thought they disappeared from my hoard
-Every chest I got was super expensive and rare
-Selected stuff in my hoard one by one, until I found out you can mass select
-I thought that you could sell skins with dragons, and wondered why no one is selling their dragons with skins.
-Thought everything I got from Pinkerton is rare.
-Thought any G1 that isn't triple basic on the AH could be a Roundsey dragon.
-Light primals are ugly and are worth fodder price.
-Was confused about there being no Imp Breed Changes on the AH
-Had no idea about the feeding bonus. I thought I was getting extra gems and gathering turns in a random time period.
-Tried selling my Banescale Eggs, and immediately freaked out when I couldn't see them in the items available. I thought they disappeared from my hoard
-Every chest I got was super expensive and rare
-Selected stuff in my hoard one by one, until I found out you can mass select
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
-I thought coli was unimportant

-never even looked at baldwin because of how much exp i'd need to make things

-I completely ignored the forums, which i now find pretty useful for getting new dragons

-i never even looked at other users tbh, i just didn't know how to interact
-I thought coli was unimportant

-never even looked at baldwin because of how much exp i'd need to make things

-I completely ignored the forums, which i now find pretty useful for getting new dragons

-i never even looked at other users tbh, i just didn't know how to interact
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12