Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | come get yalls achievement badge
1 2 3
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/604397461611741194/838955369153691709/Pz9fGx8drWJZQqUgISAhICPQAArSP12q1s6ePes9ePCgguO4ZpvN9iqAv7ADG1rKPwFXepP2PD2sSAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png[/img] for all of our achievement hoarder needs. This is a historical moment [code][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/604397461611741194/838955369153691709/Pz9fGx8drWJZQqUgISAhICPQAArSP12q1s6ePes9ePCgguO4ZpvN9iqAv7ADG1rKPwFXepP2PD2sSAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png[/img][/code] edit: added link for ease of access heheh
Pz9fGx8drWJZQqUgISAhICPQAArSP12q1s6ePes9ePCgguO4ZpvN9iqAv7ADG1rKPwFXepP2PD2sSAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

for all of our achievement hoarder needs. This is a historical moment
Code:
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/604397461611741194/838955369153691709/Pz9fGx8drWJZQqUgISAhICPQAArSP12q1s6ePes9ePCgguO4ZpvN9iqAv7ADG1rKPwFXepP2PD2sSAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png[/img]

edit: added link for ease of access heheh
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
Wonderful addition!

Although I hope this is the last we see of the eyepocolyse and from now on I hope to see more new eye types in the future! The suggestions is booming with eyedeas today.
Wonderful addition!

Although I hope this is the last we see of the eyepocolyse and from now on I hope to see more new eye types in the future! The suggestions is booming with eyedeas today.
4xTBSTZ.png
aw hell yes tyvm
aw hell yes tyvm
OH YEAH, THANK YOu for reminding me, I gotta go make this myself *writes down achievement*
OH YEAH, THANK YOu for reminding me, I gotta go make this myself *writes down achievement*
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Amayai

Can I link the achievement back to your clan page so that I can give you credit?
@Amayai

Can I link the achievement back to your clan page so that I can give you credit?
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
@WolfByte sure, feel free to! There's no need though, I linked mine to the update thread so I can look back on it :)
@WolfByte sure, feel free to! There's no need though, I linked mine to the update thread so I can look back on it :)
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
@Amayai

Thanks! And thank you for the wonderful badge!
@Amayai

Thanks! And thank you for the wonderful badge!
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
I’ll be giving this to my badge holder lol. With his common eyes.
I’ll be giving this to my badge holder lol. With his common eyes.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
LOL thank you it's on my FR profile now XD
LOL thank you it's on my FR profile now XD
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Sweet! I was around for the og eye update and it's certainly great to have a matching badge for the ones that were like... argument counters that went around during that time!
Sweet! I was around for the og eye update and it's certainly great to have a matching badge for the ones that were like... argument counters that went around during that time!
kXpNHpy.pngKdK3h1K.png
sFMScix.png
She/Her or They/Them
FR+2
Shadow Rep Breeding Project
1 2 3