Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | good bye luck
1 2
So earlier this week I hatched my beloved Sandwich: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68586760][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/685868/68586760_350.png[/img][/url] And just right now I hatched: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68810316][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/688104/68810316_350.png[/img][/url] Huh??? My luck??? Where has this been? I haven’t gotten a i hatched egg in forever but I can hatch two primals in a week?? Anyone else got crazy luck right now?
So earlier this week I hatched my beloved Sandwich:
68586760_350.png

And just right now I hatched:
68810316_350.png

Huh??? My luck??? Where has this been? I haven’t gotten a i hatched egg in forever but I can hatch two primals in a week?? Anyone else got crazy luck right now?
cowfish.gif
wow, that's a lot of luck!
wow, that's a lot of luck!
My luck has been fluctuating and has enjoyed slapping me in the face at random moments
My luck has been fluctuating and has enjoyed slapping me in the face at random moments
[quote name="hoy" date="2021-04-20 07:08:49" ] My luck has been fluctuating and has enjoyed slapping me in the face at random moments [/quote] Just true in all cases
hoy wrote on 2021-04-20 07:08:49:
Just true in all cases
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
@okn are you selling sandwich? *rubs hands together*
@okn are you selling sandwich? *rubs hands together*
2635948.png
She's a bit of a mess but she's a rare cute mess at least lol.
She's a bit of a mess but she's a rare cute mess at least lol.
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
That hatchling looks sick, well the first one. :D I got an egg from the coli a couple of days ago, so I feel content too. :D
That hatchling looks sick, well the first one. :D I got an egg from the coli a couple of days ago, so I feel content too. :D
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
[quote name="@WarriorOfEarth" date="2021-04-20 07:21:26" ] @/okn are you selling sandwich? *rubs hands together* [/quote] Hmmm I don’t think I will but how much you think she’s worth? [emoji=mirror tongue size=1]
@WarriorOfEarth wrote on 2021-04-20 07:21:26:
@/okn are you selling sandwich? *rubs hands together*

Hmmm I don’t think I will but how much you think she’s worth?
cowfish.gif
@okn i think shes worth at least 1kg, pretty baby [emoji=coatl star size=1]
@okn i think shes worth at least 1kg, pretty baby
Woah, that’s some crazy luck! Congrats! :O The second one has a lot of Lightning rep potential with some different genes. The Koi scry is super cool.

I haven’t had any lucky hatches lately, but I did scavenge 3 eggs within the last 17 days! First was a Wind egg during Mistral Jamboree, then a Shadow egg 4 days later, and today I found an Earth egg! Got pretty good colours from all of them, too.
Woah, that’s some crazy luck! Congrats! :O The second one has a lot of Lightning rep potential with some different genes. The Koi scry is super cool.

I haven’t had any lucky hatches lately, but I did scavenge 3 eggs within the last 17 days! First was a Wind egg during Mistral Jamboree, then a Shadow egg 4 days later, and today I found an Earth egg! Got pretty good colours from all of them, too.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
1 2