Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Buying more dragons] Oops
1 2
ah, ain't that just the way
ah, ain't that just the way
Pressed Moonflower HX0RiC0.png bogbees
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
CODESPROJECTSDRAGON SALES
     tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_pstga2kfNz1tc3swm_75sq.png
I have more than 30 to finish ;;
I have more than 30 to finish ;;
ldNLSdw.png
Luckily I only have 4... but I literally spend 20 minutes at least once every 3 days convincing myself not to buy more.
Luckily I only have 4... but I literally spend 20 minutes at least once every 3 days convincing myself not to buy more.
rainbow-pansexual-splotch-heckin-pan2.png
I was just browsing more dragons last night and I had to convince myaelf to not buy them. I only have 10 or so projects right now but almost all of them need Koi, some other rare gene, or some expensive breed change. I really need to save but some of these dragons are just so nice…
I was just browsing more dragons last night and I had to convince myaelf to not buy them. I only have 10 or so projects right now but almost all of them need Koi, some other rare gene, or some expensive breed change. I really need to save but some of these dragons are just so nice…
daom3l7-a0e9d769-2c15-438e-b477-777b75bab85b.gif
Well I just 'accidently' bought an expensive dragon, oh can I say the most expensive one I have bought in AH.

I also plan to give him a gem tertiary as well as some apparels for him.
Well I just 'accidently' bought an expensive dragon, oh can I say the most expensive one I have bought in AH.

I also plan to give him a gem tertiary as well as some apparels for him.
Do5TvZy.png
1 2