Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Saving All Chests for a Mass Opening
So I decided about a month ago that I was going to save every standard chest I got for a mass opening on my birthday, which will be early next year. I’m very excited to see what happens! I have about 36 rusted, 35 iron, and 12 gilded so far.

Normally a lot of my spending on FR is funded by chests, so I’ve had to grind more. I am opening any holiday chests, though, or any that have a time limit (like Marva’s).

Is anyone else doing this? If so, is there anything you’re saving up for on FR right now? What are some challenges you’ve encountered?
So I decided about a month ago that I was going to save every standard chest I got for a mass opening on my birthday, which will be early next year. I’m very excited to see what happens! I have about 36 rusted, 35 iron, and 12 gilded so far.

Normally a lot of my spending on FR is funded by chests, so I’ve had to grind more. I am opening any holiday chests, though, or any that have a time limit (like Marva’s).

Is anyone else doing this? If so, is there anything you’re saving up for on FR right now? What are some challenges you’ve encountered?
tumblr_m6xdvx86E31rnf5opo7_500.gif
Same here! I'm saving up chests in advance for my birthday opening, and it's so hard! [emoji=coatl sad size=1] However I satisfy my urge to open them by opening a few chests found in coli and saving the rest! I currently only have 31 rusted, and a dozen or so coli chests, which isn't much but that's alright! I still have months left till my birthday! [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
Same here! I'm saving up chests in advance for my birthday opening, and it's so hard!

However I satisfy my urge to open them by opening a few chests found in coli and saving the rest! I currently only have 31 rusted, and a dozen or so coli chests, which isn't much but that's alright! I still have months left till my birthday!
I've been trying but it's been ROUGH

right now i'm trying to not collect stuff from my AH till and then stop opening chests tomorrow morning
I've been trying but it's been ROUGH

right now i'm trying to not collect stuff from my AH till and then stop opening chests tomorrow morning
I do this for my birthday too!
I'm a very impatient person so it's always...an adventure.
But I put all my money and stuff in my vault before I do it, and seeing all the things start piling up is worth the wait.
I do this for my birthday too!
I'm a very impatient person so it's always...an adventure.
But I put all my money and stuff in my vault before I do it, and seeing all the things start piling up is worth the wait.
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
i'm saving chests for flamefest/my fr anniversary. my birthday is in november and i dont have the patience to wait all the way until then but flamefest is soon enough so i'll probably do a mass open then. i'm also only saving iron and gilded chests, i'm still opening rusted chests once a week otherwise i'd be way too impatient lol. i have two stacks of iron chests so far and about 30-40 gilded. i've been grabbing cheap familiars off the AH because i have a ton of undiscovered ones. it's going pretty well i think and i'm excited to be drowning in money when i do finally open them
i'm saving chests for flamefest/my fr anniversary. my birthday is in november and i dont have the patience to wait all the way until then but flamefest is soon enough so i'll probably do a mass open then. i'm also only saving iron and gilded chests, i'm still opening rusted chests once a week otherwise i'd be way too impatient lol. i have two stacks of iron chests so far and about 30-40 gilded. i've been grabbing cheap familiars off the AH because i have a ton of undiscovered ones. it's going pretty well i think and i'm excited to be drowning in money when i do finally open them
Stix | he/him | FR+3 | Avatar
I'm going to save all my chests for my birthday once I got my Ancient Lair. It's over 89 days away, so I can awaken every familiar I have until then...
I'm going to save all my chests for my birthday once I got my Ancient Lair. It's over 89 days away, so I can awaken every familiar I have until then...
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
I hear y’all, I feel super impatient but I’m way more hyped for opening a bunch lol
I hear y’all, I feel super impatient but I’m way more hyped for opening a bunch lol
tumblr_m6xdvx86E31rnf5opo7_500.gif
While not saving chests, I am saving eggs for my birthday next month. As of right now I do have 200 and let me tell you, its been so hard trying to resist the urge to hatch them all lol
While not saving chests, I am saving eggs for my birthday next month. As of right now I do have 200 and let me tell you, its been so hard trying to resist the urge to hatch them all lol
CCphzwS.png Gem to Treasure Sales
Dom Shop
I've been trying to debate when I should open the hunk of chests I've been working on.. I could do it for my birthday, but that'd only be in less than a month, and I feel like it'd be a more impressive windfall if I wait to add all the gilded from the loyal fams I'm bonding daily.

I could wait for my FR anniversary.. but that's only like a month after my birthday. And I'm way too impatient to wait until next year.

Hoping it doesn't come down to "I need these gems and cash so I can buy some Sprites and retired fams before they cost as much as a Light Sprite," though that's the most likely scenario since I haven't got FR income (':

In any case, I've currently got 400 rusted, 600ish iron, 200 gilded, a couple new skin crates that dropped, and a couple Joxar crates I held onto, which I think is a great chunk already. Debating hatching one of my unhatched eggs left (either a Nocturne or a Bog), since the Noc I hatched before was kinda disappointing. xD
I've been trying to debate when I should open the hunk of chests I've been working on.. I could do it for my birthday, but that'd only be in less than a month, and I feel like it'd be a more impressive windfall if I wait to add all the gilded from the loyal fams I'm bonding daily.

I could wait for my FR anniversary.. but that's only like a month after my birthday. And I'm way too impatient to wait until next year.

Hoping it doesn't come down to "I need these gems and cash so I can buy some Sprites and retired fams before they cost as much as a Light Sprite," though that's the most likely scenario since I haven't got FR income (':

In any case, I've currently got 400 rusted, 600ish iron, 200 gilded, a couple new skin crates that dropped, and a couple Joxar crates I held onto, which I think is a great chunk already. Debating hatching one of my unhatched eggs left (either a Nocturne or a Bog), since the Noc I hatched before was kinda disappointing. xD
aaa aC86tUH.png
q3Me7tJ.png
jA5A7gu.png
cdqdRxL.png
oczO35g.png
aaaaaaaaaaa
g69Uo46.png
a
aaaaaaaa J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
joJNm4P.png