Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | My G1 luck has skyrocketed!
1 2
I had to share this; omg. So, I hatched a light primal- got ecstatic, of course! Scattered him only [i]three[/i] times, and landed on [b]XXY[/b]. [emoji=ridgeback scared size=1] So, take a little cooling-off period, then go back to hatching, and right off the bat hatch [i]another[/i] XXY (Double obsidian!) and [b]THEN[/b] a goat eye. [emoji=ridgeback confused size=1] I am super excited, and [i]SO[/i] keeping these three; they're all my good luck charms from now on. Three luck-covered brothers, to be exact! Honestly, posting both cause I'm really hyped; and I'm hoping to pass on some RNG luck to anyone else who needs it. Best of luck to everyone and their future hatches/projects [emoji=ridgeback star size=1]!
I had to share this; omg. So, I hatched a light primal- got ecstatic, of course! Scattered him only three times, and landed on XXY.

So, take a little cooling-off period, then go back to hatching, and right off the bat hatch another XXY (Double obsidian!) and THEN a goat eye.

I am super excited, and SO keeping these three; they're all my good luck charms from now on. Three luck-covered brothers, to be exact! Honestly, posting both cause I'm really hyped; and I'm hoping to pass on some RNG luck to anyone else who needs it.

Best of luck to everyone and their future hatches/projects !
CYBERSPACE IS A BLACK HOLE . IT ABSORBS ENERGY &. PERSONALITY &. THEN RE - PRESENTS IT AS AN EMOTIONAL SPECTACLE . IT IS DONE BY BUSINESS THAT COMMODIFY HUMAN INTERACTION &. EMOTION . &. WE ARE GETTING LOST IN IT'S SPECTACLE .
Thats some insane luck. Makes me wanna hatch that shadow egg I have in my vault.... Or sell it and use the money on another scatter scroll for this derg. Her scatter luck has not been very good yet XD. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63695634][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/636957/63695634_350.png[/img][/url] Edit: Tysm op for the scatterscroll
Thats some insane luck. Makes me wanna hatch that shadow egg I have in my vault.... Or sell it and use the money on another scatter scroll for this derg. Her scatter luck has not been very good yet XD.

63695634_350.png

Edit: Tysm op for the scatterscroll
I will put something here eventually.
:00 that's some insane luck! Congrats!!

@Realcottoncat
Not OP, but I say sell the egg and scatter her! You never know, you might get something nice this time around! And, at any rate, it's better to have one project than two ;)
:00 that's some insane luck! Congrats!!

@Realcottoncat
Not OP, but I say sell the egg and scatter her! You never know, you might get something nice this time around! And, at any rate, it's better to have one project than two ;)
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
that's awesome. i am replying to this thread in hopes of getting some of that luck rubbed off on me lol
that's awesome. i am replying to this thread in hopes of getting some of that luck rubbed off on me lol
Stix | he/him | FR+3 | Avatar
wow, that's crazy! i need some of that luck lol
wow, that's crazy! i need some of that luck lol
Woah, how lucky! :0
Congrats on the pretty dragons!

Sprinkle some of your good luck powder on me if there's any left, please.
Woah, how lucky! :0
Congrats on the pretty dragons!

Sprinkle some of your good luck powder on me if there's any left, please.
I have terrible luck with gen 1s but I’m glad you’ve been blessed!
I have terrible luck with gen 1s but I’m glad you’ve been blessed!
cowfish.gif
Wow, amazing! Lucky!
Wow, amazing! Lucky!
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
I have great luck as well! You can wander off and see my bogsneak Larry, he is good boi.
I have great luck as well! You can wander off and see my bogsneak Larry, he is good boi.
2635948.png
cries

Big congrats tho!
cries

Big congrats tho!
1 2