Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anniversary feature speculation!
1 2 3 4
I'd just like to mention that I doubt the Tidelord will be coming back for anniversary- although I'd love for tidedad to come home, I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed by a dev somewhere that he won't come back for the anniversary so that it's not focusing on one flight too much when it's supposed to be a celebration of all of them. (not sure where, I've just seen it pop up a few times in various threads/flight discord)

I personally would absolutely love permabab skins! I feel like that would make permababs so much more amazing and have tons more possibilities without being too hard to implement.

edit: Or at least, the devs have said that tidelord lore won't come alone so the other flights won't be left out. A wrap-up of all of the BOTE would also be an amazing treat for the anniversary! (maybe with another feature wrapped in with it?)
I'd just like to mention that I doubt the Tidelord will be coming back for anniversary- although I'd love for tidedad to come home, I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed by a dev somewhere that he won't come back for the anniversary so that it's not focusing on one flight too much when it's supposed to be a celebration of all of them. (not sure where, I've just seen it pop up a few times in various threads/flight discord)

I personally would absolutely love permabab skins! I feel like that would make permababs so much more amazing and have tons more possibilities without being too hard to implement.

edit: Or at least, the devs have said that tidelord lore won't come alone so the other flights won't be left out. A wrap-up of all of the BOTE would also be an amazing treat for the anniversary! (maybe with another feature wrapped in with it?)
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
When is the anniversary?
@arcaneidolriots
Thank you!

I can't even begin to think about what kind of surprise they may have in store but I hope it's art and/or lore related.
When is the anniversary?
@arcaneidolriots
Thank you!

I can't even begin to think about what kind of surprise they may have in store but I hope it's art and/or lore related.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

Honestly I don’t have any predictions, I’m just stunned the 8th anniversary is already upon us! Time is flying man. It’s crazy.
Honestly I don’t have any predictions, I’m just stunned the 8th anniversary is already upon us! Time is flying man. It’s crazy.
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
Whatever it is, I hope it's something big. I want something to get hype over. [emoji=imperial tongue size=1] I'm not sure if it would be the new modern, but that's kind of what I'm hoping for. A fest, dom, or nesting revamp would also be cool, but I'm having a hard time imagining what it would entail.
Whatever it is, I hope it's something big. I want something to get hype over.

I'm not sure if it would be the new modern, but that's kind of what I'm hoping for. A fest, dom, or nesting revamp would also be cool, but I'm having a hard time imagining what it would entail.
i believe that you believe there is a heaven
where you belong.
he/him
@EclipseDragon, FR's anniversary is June 8th. :)
@EclipseDragon, FR's anniversary is June 8th. :)
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
Some sort of layout update. I know other petsites are going to more mobile-friendly layouts, and it'd make sense following the Marketplace and world map revamps.
Some sort of layout update. I know other petsites are going to more mobile-friendly layouts, and it'd make sense following the Marketplace and world map revamps.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
[quote name="Equinox6667" date="2021-04-19 19:33:21" ] This is pretty far out there, but I’m hoping for the next continent. The lightweaver is said to “be looking for dragons trying to cross the sea” its a theory I’ve had for a while that there’s more to this planet, this would go hand in hand with possible tidelord lore, as well as a new modern breed! What do you guys think? [/quote] Ooh, I forgot about that! That's be pretty awesome-- a dragon breed from another continent entirely!
Equinox6667 wrote on 2021-04-19 19:33:21:
This is pretty far out there, but I’m hoping for the next continent. The lightweaver is said to “be looking for dragons trying to cross the sea” its a theory I’ve had for a while that there’s more to this planet, this would go hand in hand with possible tidelord lore, as well as a new modern breed! What do you guys think?

Ooh, I forgot about that! That's be pretty awesome-- a dragon breed from another continent entirely!
YUDrFCG.png
i would loove a festival update honestly!! maybe a quest system, something to make each festival different and special, less grinding... id love to see it
i would loove a festival update honestly!! maybe a quest system, something to make each festival different and special, less grinding... id love to see it
hm.... well, whatever it is, it's probably gonna be a total surprise. that said, i do think the modern could well happen, but i doubt it's something we can really count on happening. we do know it's happening, we just don't know when, so the modern as an anniversary release would still be a surprise! failing that, i'd love an ancient, nesting grounds revamp, or permababy skins.
hm.... well, whatever it is, it's probably gonna be a total surprise. that said, i do think the modern could well happen, but i doubt it's something we can really count on happening. we do know it's happening, we just don't know when, so the modern as an anniversary release would still be a surprise! failing that, i'd love an ancient, nesting grounds revamp, or permababy skins.
fMy4Ig7.png
1 2 3 4