Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anniversary feature speculation!
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Mystiek" date="2021-04-19 11:57:41" ] Nesting grounds revamp? [/quote] I know it's one of these things that may not be developing based on the last update, but it could change to early development or active development.
Mystiek wrote on 2021-04-19 11:57:41:
Nesting grounds revamp?
I know it's one of these things that may not be developing based on the last update, but it could change to early development or active development.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
What would a nesting grounds update even entail beyond new art?
[quote name="Stormstar" date="2021-04-19 17:22:34" ] A new color expansion. We’ve been stuck at 177 colors for the last 6 years. An expansion would likely bring it to ~400 colors. [/quote] [i]please[/i] no imagine how slow gene development would be and how much of a struggle breeding projects would become. i think 177 colors is enough. anyways I'd love some sort of approved dragon lending system. it'd make nest rentals and level 25 rentals and leveling services so much safer. i know it's pretty safe already but it's always good to have a bit more of a safeguard when it comes to dragon rentals.
Stormstar wrote on 2021-04-19 17:22:34:
A new color expansion. We’ve been stuck at 177 colors for the last 6 years. An expansion would likely bring it to ~400 colors.

please no imagine how slow gene development would be and how much of a struggle breeding projects would become. i think 177 colors is enough.

anyways I'd love some sort of approved dragon lending system. it'd make nest rentals and level 25 rentals and leveling services so much safer. i know it's pretty safe already but it's always good to have a bit more of a safeguard when it comes to dragon rentals.
@FeatherHibiscus More colours wouldn't affect gene development, genes are coloured using a colour-picking program. The only genes hand-coloured are Iridescent and Shimmer. Just so you know :)
@FeatherHibiscus More colours wouldn't affect gene development, genes are coloured using a colour-picking program. The only genes hand-coloured are Iridescent and Shimmer. Just so you know :)
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
[quote name="@Hippotang" date="2021-04-19 18:42:52" ] @/FeatherHibiscus More colours wouldn't affect gene development, genes are coloured using a colour-picking program. The only genes hand-coloured are Iridescent and Shimmer. Just so you know :) [/quote] ik that (oh goodness imagine how terrifying it would be if the genes weren't auto-generated) but like.. it'd [i]still [/i]take a while.
@Hippotang wrote on 2021-04-19 18:42:52:
@/FeatherHibiscus More colours wouldn't affect gene development, genes are coloured using a colour-picking program. The only genes hand-coloured are Iridescent and Shimmer. Just so you know :)

ik that (oh goodness imagine how terrifying it would be if the genes weren't auto-generated) but like.. it'd still take a while.
I wouldn't mind seeing the nest get an art update, that'd be cool.
I wouldn't mind seeing the nest get an art update, that'd be cool.
60218142.png
Maybe a Dominance Update?? That is heavily requested
Maybe a Dominance Update?? That is heavily requested
tgKCVtZ.png
[quote name="Shisa" date="2021-04-19 18:25:08" ] What would a nesting grounds update even entail beyond new art? [/quote] One thing that can be big is the ability to have a nest or something in different elements. Another thing that would be smaller is the ability to discard eggs. There could be other things, but these are pretty common.
Shisa wrote on 2021-04-19 18:25:08:
One thing that can be big is the ability to have a nest or something in different elements. Another thing that would be smaller is the ability to discard eggs. There could be other things, but these are pretty common.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
I know it's pretty small in comparison to what most everyone else is hoping for but I'd really like a revamp of the userpage. That's what I want the most, I think.

A nesting grounds revamp or a festival revamp would be cool too, though! I'd be really excited about those!

And, y'know. Always excited about the possibility of a new breed, modern or ancient.
I know it's pretty small in comparison to what most everyone else is hoping for but I'd really like a revamp of the userpage. That's what I want the most, I think.

A nesting grounds revamp or a festival revamp would be cool too, though! I'd be really excited about those!

And, y'know. Always excited about the possibility of a new breed, modern or ancient.
tumblr_5abf1d1c6f079af50a46dc5d9f03a071_ba8da64a_100.png
J7D1quC.png
pIlgc2u.png
g585y1V.png
OuP0IWM.png
VlbtRCL.png
This is pretty far out there, but I’m hoping for the next continent. The lightweaver is said to “be looking for dragons trying to cross the sea” its a theory I’ve had for a while that there’s more to this planet, this would go hand in hand with possible tidelord lore, as well as a new modern breed! What do you guys think?
This is pretty far out there, but I’m hoping for the next continent. The lightweaver is said to “be looking for dragons trying to cross the sea” its a theory I’ve had for a while that there’s more to this planet, this would go hand in hand with possible tidelord lore, as well as a new modern breed! What do you guys think?
8328f59c839d5ce68920167da3694be8edcc868b.jpg4c552a44c34eaa26766f7dea59eb14b651fa9c7e.jpga77765f1e4cc954f924cd547f1e183553fc370ed.jpgffc30d69c22d02cc37f647e7a7d695415f4e2d41.jpg0797ea028aac1ba9c49209da159fc1e7081d872a.jpg
1 2 3 4