Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anniversary feature speculation!
1 2 3 4
I haven't actually heard anyone say anything about an art update and honestly? That's a really good speculation. The thing is, that most of the common speculations for this year (nesting grounds, fest, modern, ancient, pvp, dom, clan profiles, etc.) are things the site needs, but already in progress updates, and staff said they don't like to release in progress updates for the anniversary when people were speculating about the map being last year's anniversary release. So it has to be something that isn't already in the works, but its hard to think of anything that isn't an already in progress update [emoji=bogsneak confused size=1].
I haven't actually heard anyone say anything about an art update and honestly? That's a really good speculation.

The thing is, that most of the common speculations for this year (nesting grounds, fest, modern, ancient, pvp, dom, clan profiles, etc.) are things the site needs, but already in progress updates, and staff said they don't like to release in progress updates for the anniversary when people were speculating about the map being last year's anniversary release. So it has to be something that isn't already in the works, but its hard to think of anything that isn't an already in progress update .
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
I'd much prefer a more subtle anniversary update, but it's been years since the last small anniversary update.

Most updates and events (whether they be big or small) are taken horribly now anyway, so let's just get it over with and wait for the cesspool to start churning.
I'd much prefer a more subtle anniversary update, but it's been years since the last small anniversary update.

Most updates and events (whether they be big or small) are taken horribly now anyway, so let's just get it over with and wait for the cesspool to start churning.
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
All I want is to be able to search when attaching things to messages and CRs...I would be so happy!
All I want is to be able to search when attaching things to messages and CRs...I would be so happy!
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
[quote name="ratdealer" date="2021-04-19 11:51:57" ] Not nessicarily true! I can’t imagine why they [i]wouldn’t[/i] draw the apparel for the new breed along with new apparel as it’s being made; since the base is obviously there already, considering in the last update they’re mostly done with genes. [/quote] havent they confirmed new apparel n genes is drawn for not just all breeds, but the modern breeds in development as well ?
ratdealer wrote on 2021-04-19 11:51:57:
Not nessicarily true! I can’t imagine why they wouldn’t draw the apparel for the new breed along with new apparel as it’s being made; since the base is obviously there already, considering in the last update they’re mostly done with genes.
havent they confirmed new apparel n genes is drawn for not just all breeds, but the modern breeds in development as well ?
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="mangoe01" date="2021-04-19 11:47:01" ] *crosses fingers for permabab skins* [/quote]
mangoe01 wrote on 2021-04-19 11:47:01:
*crosses fingers for permabab skins*
shellbubble.gif
If its not the next modern, I do hope its approved/safeguarded dragon lending to help various services, or EY skins.

I hadn't even considered festival revamp though and that'd be pretty cool too!
I'm not sure what it could be but im excited!
If its not the next modern, I do hope its approved/safeguarded dragon lending to help various services, or EY skins.

I hadn't even considered festival revamp though and that'd be pretty cool too!
I'm not sure what it could be but im excited!
button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
Indeed, there's been so many good updates already, it is hard to think of what would be good for the anniversary.

Of course I would love a lore update. Tell us what happens after BOTE. Bring back the Tidelord.

A new breed, for sure would be a welcome and happy addition. Maybe a new eye type?

Approved dragon lending would be a giant leap for this site.

Honestly, I'm still hyped on the map update. The anniversary does not need to be big for me.
Indeed, there's been so many good updates already, it is hard to think of what would be good for the anniversary.

Of course I would love a lore update. Tell us what happens after BOTE. Bring back the Tidelord.

A new breed, for sure would be a welcome and happy addition. Maybe a new eye type?

Approved dragon lending would be a giant leap for this site.

Honestly, I'm still hyped on the map update. The anniversary does not need to be big for me.
Y3kY2LN.png
got really anniversary based but i really want deity familiars :0
got really anniversary based but i really want deity familiars :0
ryy4tSY_d.png vee | they / she / it | frt +3 | autistic

outfit wishlist . art shop [n/a atm]
As others have said, we've had an incredibly full year of new stuff and revamps so I'm anticipating something a little more lowkey. I have two theories:

1. Bio/Userpage revamps with a lot more meat and interactability

2. New breed and a lore update.
As others have said, we've had an incredibly full year of new stuff and revamps so I'm anticipating something a little more lowkey. I have two theories:

1. Bio/Userpage revamps with a lot more meat and interactability

2. New breed and a lore update.
td9UiZS.png
A new color expansion. We’ve been stuck at 177 colors for the last 6 years. An expansion would likely bring it to ~400 colors.
A new color expansion. We’ve been stuck at 177 colors for the last 6 years. An expansion would likely bring it to ~400 colors.
1 2 3 4