Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sandswept Delta Hype??
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
[quote name="Natron" date="2021-04-16 19:00:50" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Emah8fg.png[/img] my point still stands, however, i would have loved to see a hippogriff that looks sort of like Sak. [/quote] omg idk where that's from but I love it. a desert bird cheetah zebra thing. not a hippogriff tho (hippogriffs are half bird half horse) or a griffon (half bird half cat), so is this like a, hippogriffon or something? edit: aaaaaaaaa i was fighting the cactus snakes and was so close to beating them but my team oofed ;-;
Natron wrote on 2021-04-16 19:00:50:
Emah8fg.png

my point still stands, however, i would have loved to see a hippogriff that looks sort of like Sak.

omg idk where that's from but I love it. a desert bird cheetah zebra thing. not a hippogriff tho (hippogriffs are half bird half horse) or a griffon (half bird half cat), so is this like a, hippogriffon or something?

edit: aaaaaaaaa i was fighting the cactus snakes and was so close to beating them but my team oofed ;-;
KITSUNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
KITSUNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
@sinnabelle you can find all the info here!
@sinnabelle you can find all the info here!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron

Whoa, neat. Thanks! :D
@Natron

Whoa, neat. Thanks! :D
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
[item=charcoal kitsune] [item=fennec kitsune] they're so cute!!!
Charcoal Kitsune Fennec Kitsune

they're so cute!!!
A tiny Brad the Buffsprite flexes while smiling!
Low-key hoping we'll get a scene drop with this revamp! [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
Low-key hoping we'll get a scene drop with this revamp!
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
i was quiet, stalking this thread and when the FENNEC KITSUNE POPPED UP I NEARLY SOBBED OH MY G O D
i was quiet, stalking this thread and when the FENNEC KITSUNE POPPED UP I NEARLY SOBBED OH MY G O D
[quote name="@FeatherHibiscus" date="2021-04-16 19:03:34" ] [quote name="Natron" date="2021-04-16 19:00:50" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Emah8fg.png[/img] my point still stands, however, i would have loved to see a hippogriff that looks sort of like Sak. [/quote] omg idk where that's from but I love it. a desert bird cheetah zebra thing. not a hippogriff tho (hippogriffs are half bird half horse) or a griffon (half bird half cat), so is this like a, hippogriffon or something? [/quote] This is Sak, a deity of deserts. He is depicted as a creature with a head of a bird of prey, front half of a big cat and rear of either an equine or a gazelle. While a hippogriff would be a creature half bird-half horse with wings, a zebra is an equine so there is almost no difference. The only difference is that Sak also has a feline part but this is not so strange for the creatures of Flight Rising as they are all actually depicted as completely unique, genetically normal creatures, not half-half. They're just [i]inspired[/i] by mythological creatures of human culture. [img]https://i.imgur.com/AtYFyKn.png[/img]
@FeatherHibiscus wrote on 2021-04-16 19:03:34:
Natron wrote on 2021-04-16 19:00:50:
Emah8fg.png

my point still stands, however, i would have loved to see a hippogriff that looks sort of like Sak.

omg idk where that's from but I love it. a desert bird cheetah zebra thing. not a hippogriff tho (hippogriffs are half bird half horse) or a griffon (half bird half cat), so is this like a, hippogriffon or something?

This is Sak, a deity of deserts. He is depicted as a creature with a head of a bird of prey, front half of a big cat and rear of either an equine or a gazelle. While a hippogriff would be a creature half bird-half horse with wings, a zebra is an equine so there is almost no difference. The only difference is that Sak also has a feline part but this is not so strange for the creatures of Flight Rising as they are all actually depicted as completely unique, genetically normal creatures, not half-half. They're just inspired by mythological creatures of human culture.

AtYFyKn.png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="parasites" date="2021-04-16 19:09:20" ] i was quiet, stalking this thread and when the FENNEC KITSUNE POPPED UP I NEARLY SOBBED OH MY G O D [/quote] Same!! But Cacti are still my favorites
parasites wrote on 2021-04-16 19:09:20:

Same!!

But Cacti are still my favorites
I usually don't care about fams much but the fennec kitsune freaking killed me
I usually don't care about fams much but the fennec kitsune freaking killed me
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21