Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sandswept Delta Hype??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Yessss more cacti items!!
Yessss more cacti items!!
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
OH MY GODDSSSS THE BASKET - MY HEARt, i am actually freaking out and trying not to scream at almost 4 am. My neighbour is going to hate me [item=basket of treasure] I cannot explain to you how much i love baskets
OH MY GODDSSSS THE BASKET - MY HEARt, i am actually freaking out and trying not to scream at almost 4 am. My neighbour is going to hate me

Basket of Treasure

I cannot explain to you how much i love baskets
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
FR tryina pull a sneaky on ya
FR tryina pull a sneaky on ya
Ooooh i need these immediately [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] Secretary birds and snakes huh, these guys must be natural enemies. Cactus needles are pretty smart when dealing with snake-stomping birds!
Ooooh i need these immediately

Secretary birds and snakes huh, these guys must be natural enemies.
Cactus needles are pretty smart when dealing with snake-stomping birds!
button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
[quote name="Natron" date="2021-04-16 18:38:17" ] OH MY GODDSSSS THE BASKET - MY HEARt, i am actually freaking out and trying not to scream at almost 4 am. My neighbour is going to hate me [item=basket of treasure] I cannot explain to you how much i love baskets [/quote] All of your posts are radiating happiness and I love it. ALSO I KILLED ONE BY ACCIDENT BUT YES YOU CAN ENCOUNTER THEM NOW [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/379482686458429443/832792459813453835/unknown.png[/img]
Natron wrote on 2021-04-16 18:38:17:
OH MY GODDSSSS THE BASKET - MY HEARt, i am actually freaking out and trying not to scream at almost 4 am. My neighbour is going to hate me

Basket of Treasure

I cannot explain to you how much i love baskets

All of your posts are radiating happiness and I love it.

ALSO I KILLED ONE BY ACCIDENT BUT YES YOU CAN ENCOUNTER THEM NOW

unknown.png
unEaUkh.png - She/they/xe
- Tales of Eotera (Lore Thread)
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
I actually just got a Prickly Strangler in Fiona's already.
I actually just got a Prickly Strangler in Fiona's already.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
Well, now I have new bird food items to hoard...
Well, now I have new bird food items to hoard...
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
I was supposed to go to bed but nah, not now. I have been waiting for this for 5 years, now is the right time to be awake.

I'm sure literally everyone here knows and understands how and why the Sandswept Delta is my favourite venue and why it means so much to me. Gods, I am so hyped for this.
I was supposed to go to bed but nah, not now. I have been waiting for this for 5 years, now is the right time to be awake.

I'm sure literally everyone here knows and understands how and why the Sandswept Delta is my favourite venue and why it means so much to me. Gods, I am so hyped for this.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[color=#ba8759]oh, they’re so pretty! [emoji=star size=1]v[emoji=star size=1]
oh, they’re so pretty! v
982e91dbc7f097a84f83f575a968ab661ca40142.png3vut1Uw.png0a6dcacc49d715ea28c044e54583b74cdd73b59a.png
wlws/august
she/her
lesbian
about me
artfight
art credit
@lixue YESSSS I AM GLAD, thank you ♥ since my entire lore and aesthetic revolve around a sandy desert delta, you can imagine how important this is to me. I am now taking this thread over unintentionally.
@lixue YESSSS I AM GLAD, thank you ♥ since my entire lore and aesthetic revolve around a sandy desert delta, you can imagine how important this is to me. I am now taking this thread over unintentionally.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21