Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | that one apparel item you overuse
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
always the lockets :')
always the lockets :')
3UUXp8G.png
the NotN flame stuff. ya know: [item=Haunted Flame Headpiece] [item=Haunted Flame Wing Ribbon] these guys. all of them. I use all of them so often because they just look so good with everything ya know?
the NotN flame stuff. ya know: Haunted Flame Headpiece Haunted Flame Wing Ribbon these guys. all of them. I use all of them so often because they just look so good with everything ya know?
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
Plague masks, kelpie manes, antlers, you name em
Plague masks, kelpie manes, antlers, you name em
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
Cobwebs~
Cobwebs~
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
[center][emoji=eliminate size=1] [item=cleaver]

Cleaver
s9K2ty1.pngCompl-1.pngyNBFlay.png HL3uioH.png
tyEuRXe.png
nIu3Z9d.png
mlHpBMC.png
swampshine1.gif
button credit
[font=American Gothic][size=4][item=Googly Confusion]
Googly Confusion
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
[item=River Royalist Tail Rings] this wouldn't be such a problem if it wasn't a gem item,,
River Royalist Tail Rings

this wouldn't be such a problem if it wasn't a gem item,,
Nothing yet!
Nothing yet!
YOauEPv.gif[/url I never knew Flight Rising had a forum for the longest time. Now that I do, so far it's awesome.
I also overuse flowerfalls... Im counting like 17. I also overuse silks, candles, and most recently, these whispy ring things [item=chancellor rings] and an honorable mention goes to the rose thorn collection lol
I also overuse flowerfalls... Im counting like 17.

I also overuse silks, candles, and most recently, these whispy ring things Chancellor Rings

and an honorable mention goes to the rose thorn collection lol

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
These [item=Twinkling Stardrapes] they just look so good on purple dergs,,, *ahaha,,overuse as in in dressing room outifts because i will always be too broke to buy pretty outfits
These Twinkling Stardrapes

they just look so good on purple dergs,,,

*ahaha,,overuse as in in dressing room outifts because i will always be too broke to buy pretty outfits
FR+0
Wishlist
Fun dip snorter#7940 on discord
unknown.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13