Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Reason why you joined your flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I joined wind bcause i had 1/2 of wind personality
and 1/2 of light personality

and noodledad looked cool.
I joined wind bcause i had 1/2 of wind personality
and 1/2 of light personality

and noodledad looked cool.
banner_1.png
.camilo | .fr+15 | .they/them
͏͏ call me morgan, remix or camilo!
_wishlist. _art shop. _about me. _accent shop.
heehee light green color and bamboo go brrr
heehee light green color and bamboo go brrr
cwwdtDB.png
glittermom, thats it
glittermom, thats it
I thought plaguebringer looked cool and I think genetics and adaptations are awesome
I thought plaguebringer looked cool and I think genetics and adaptations are awesome
i wont lie, i switched on impulse because of the map update, but ive always liked the layers to light lore, particularly the ruins and the darker "knowledge despite the danger" take on it
i wont lie, i switched on impulse because of the map update, but ive always liked the layers to light lore, particularly the ruins and the darker "knowledge despite the danger" take on it
Pretty simple, I love plants, trees, flowers and the colour green! [emoji=nature rune size=1]
Pretty simple, I love plants, trees, flowers and the colour green!
_______ w8qkqSZ.png •He/him
3+ FR time
•ISTP-T
•Narcoleptic
_ uE9Vdqy.png M3DdaVc.png trCQUB8.png
I was originally in plague but switched to ice very quickly bc of how ice eyes match practically everything... plague eyes can be so clashy sometimes : (
I was originally in plague but switched to ice very quickly bc of how ice eyes match practically everything... plague eyes can be so clashy sometimes : (
* does the worm *
Autumn | digital artist, monster designer, eyeburner lover | she/her | Pings are ok!
My handle is Sourscape on nearly every other social media!
god_likes_me__trade__by_thatalbinothing-d9t6sns.gif(art by ThatAlbinoThing)
I was in wind, but then I saw plague and slowly fell in love with its body horror aesthetics. So here I am, in the realm of the filthy one.
I was in wind, but then I saw plague and slowly fell in love with its body horror aesthetics. So here I am, in the realm of the filthy one.
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
I love the icy theme of the Icewarden. Plus, after reading the FR lore, I found the ice flight even more appealing.
I love the icy theme of the Icewarden. Plus, after reading the FR lore, I found the ice flight even more appealing.
Previously known as Vekuu.

:)
The theme of survival despite the odds, get knocked down and get back up kinda deal. Also red is my favorite color lol.
The theme of survival despite the odds, get knocked down and get back up kinda deal. Also red is my favorite color lol.
JflGBHo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10