Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Reason why you joined your flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Definitely lore. The whole scholarly and favoring scrolls and relics kind of thing. Plus the Imperial origin thing.

I'm honestly surprised the me of 6 years ago didnt choose Arcane cause space and they do knowledge stuff as well. I think, at the time, I didnt care for the pink eyes. Or Water because I love blue and am a water sign.

But eh. I've enjoyed Light so younger me must have known something I didnt. Though I still want to vacation and see the other flights.
Definitely lore. The whole scholarly and favoring scrolls and relics kind of thing. Plus the Imperial origin thing.

I'm honestly surprised the me of 6 years ago didnt choose Arcane cause space and they do knowledge stuff as well. I think, at the time, I didnt care for the pink eyes. Or Water because I love blue and am a water sign.

But eh. I've enjoyed Light so younger me must have known something I didnt. Though I still want to vacation and see the other flights.
3pqI1pH.png 5Si8jJK.gif
i was originally in ice and then went to wind

ice: bloo that was it
wind: i dont rememberrrr but im planning to movr to water next bc ;o;
i was originally in ice and then went to wind

ice: bloo that was it
wind: i dont rememberrrr but im planning to movr to water next bc ;o;
ryy4tSY_d.png vee | they / she / it | frt +3 | autistic

outfit wishlist . art shop [n/a atm]
I like flowers [emoji=spiral happy size=1] [size=1][s]also it was almost Nature fest when i joined so that played a part. if i had joined before Water fest there's a chance i'd be in Water, because i like mermaids[/s]
I like flowers

also it was almost Nature fest when i joined so that played a part. if i had joined before Water fest there's a chance i'd be in Water, because i like mermaids
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
SQVdsFh.png
I debated joining water because I've always been drawn to the ocean and have loved oh god I'm moana

I also thought about ice and light too

But I joined fire, because fire is so awesome
I debated joining water because I've always been drawn to the ocean and have loved oh god I'm moana

I also thought about ice and light too

But I joined fire, because fire is so awesome
Got talked into joining FR by one of my friends and she was in Plague, told me about how everyone was; will never regret it! I love plague, and I'm happy for her showing the site to me <3
Got talked into joining FR by one of my friends and she was in Plague, told me about how everyone was; will never regret it! I love plague, and I'm happy for her showing the site to me <3
tumblr_oppj9uJdi81wnxxc9o1_250.png6uLsNyF.png 0Mx5xRi.jpgtumblr_ooy1kq4o2K1wnxxc9o1_100.png
Pink! Space! Magic! Also our deity has too many wings, which is my favorite art trope.
Pink! Space! Magic! Also our deity has too many wings, which is my favorite art trope.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
Ice : My OC Chill, then i realized that i actually made her weak to ice so uhhhh
Wind : Corgis. Its also really pretty. Started to like space so started drifting to arcane
Arcane : the eye colors are great!! also i love astronomy and space and probably would unleash something horrible on the world on accident if i was dragon so-
(Future Flights)
Light : haha luminax go brrrrr
Shadow : The eye colors are nice!
Water : my dragons dont have to worry about drowning. i really like the ocean, its cool. Also, water is bordered by 6 flights! 4/6 of those are ones i like.
Ice : My OC Chill, then i realized that i actually made her weak to ice so uhhhh
Wind : Corgis. Its also really pretty. Started to like space so started drifting to arcane
Arcane : the eye colors are great!! also i love astronomy and space and probably would unleash something horrible on the world on accident if i was dragon so-
(Future Flights)
Light : haha luminax go brrrrr
Shadow : The eye colors are nice!
Water : my dragons dont have to worry about drowning. i really like the ocean, its cool. Also, water is bordered by 6 flights! 4/6 of those are ones i like.
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
WKtl2lb.png
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
°

°
219OsL8.gif Untitled353_20210801045801.png Hey there! I'm Chill/Flora. I use She/Her pronouns.
Gotta fix my sig
very inactive :(
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
unknown.png
A constant theme in my dreams has always been flight, and I really love the aesthetic. Plus, windy days are amazing! I also love birds, but they don't get as much attention because we seem really focused on the corgi theme for... some reason, I personally don't get it because I don't like dogs though. ^^"
A constant theme in my dreams has always been flight, and I really love the aesthetic. Plus, windy days are amazing! I also love birds, but they don't get as much attention because we seem really focused on the corgi theme for... some reason, I personally don't get it because I don't like dogs though. ^^"
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
I like ice/snow and Icewarden had my favorite god design.I also liked the white-ish eye color.
I like ice/snow and Icewarden had my favorite god design.I also liked the white-ish eye color.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
i've always loved themes and characters related to skulking in the shadows (opportunists over warriors, if you will) so the moment i saw shadowflight there was no turning back for me !!
i've always loved themes and characters related to skulking in the shadows (opportunists over warriors, if you will) so the moment i saw shadowflight there was no turning back for me !!
x
ZwVaRtj.gif
my username is telePATHETICal !

[ any pronouns ;; fr time +13 ;; gmt +8 ]

please ping when replying to me in forums, thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10