Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Reason why you joined your flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
joined as light seems to be more active in dom than nature was and i liked the ancient aesthetic going on. i regretted it for a while as i loved nature’s aesthetic, but i ended up adoring light and the community.
joined as light seems to be more active in dom than nature was and i liked the ancient aesthetic going on. i regretted it for a while as i loved nature’s aesthetic, but i ended up adoring light and the community.
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
At first glance I actually wanted to be in the fire flight. But as soon as I had to pick a flight and read the descriptions, of course I had to go with wind. It mached me the most.
And who doesn't love the eye color wind dragons have? Since green is my favorite color, that was a plus point.

Altough.. Now that I've been playing this game for about a year and a half, I kinda wanna go on a vacation to lightning or light later on (or maybe fire too).
But only a vacation. Wind took my soul forever.
At first glance I actually wanted to be in the fire flight. But as soon as I had to pick a flight and read the descriptions, of course I had to go with wind. It mached me the most.
And who doesn't love the eye color wind dragons have? Since green is my favorite color, that was a plus point.

Altough.. Now that I've been playing this game for about a year and a half, I kinda wanna go on a vacation to lightning or light later on (or maybe fire too).
But only a vacation. Wind took my soul forever.
oYuEPZ2.pngPE8KYEr.pngMTtORbV.pngybQJlHz.pngu9KXIA8.pngGoVqS9e.png25JQOyr.pnge7NCmti.pngSjV5FiU.pngdEe2UrM.pngMUYNhfy.png
Y8kS5FU.png
I was originally in Wind for [i]years[/i] before I made the switch to Fire just last year. Since I tend to breed dragons with warm colors over cool ones, Fire eyes would go really nicely with them! [emoji=fire rune size=1] [emoji=fire rune size=1] [emoji=fire rune size=1] [i][s]I also have a fiery temper and I'm currently obsessed with the Fagradalsfjall volcano eruption, so it's only natural that I'm in the Fire Flight.[/s][/i]
I was originally in Wind for years before I made the switch to Fire just last year. Since I tend to breed dragons with warm colors over cool ones, Fire eyes would go really nicely with them!

I also have a fiery temper and I'm currently obsessed with the Fagradalsfjall volcano eruption, so it's only natural that I'm in the Fire Flight.
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
u6ZPWxO.png
zzLpW3R.png
gUe2de3.png
FR Artist
Tumblr
f3JUYSL.png
I was in shadow originally bc edgy but my lore w gaolers made me want to switch to ice haha
I was in shadow originally bc edgy but my lore w gaolers made me want to switch to ice haha
a simple gif of a courier dragon flying facing to the right. It is a completely black silhouette with black particles around it One day I'm going to
hand you something and
it's going to be a bug.
It/Its Pronouns
Aro/Ace
Agender Man
FR Time +2
pretty sure i joined my flight originally because i really was into magic at the time! i've debated moving to all sorts of different flights, but am currently staying in Arcane because:
- glitter
- pastel purples, blues, and pinks
- magic trees. I love nature, and i love pretty things. And arcane has trees with pretty glowy blossoms!
- crystal rock that floats
- i'm honestly here just for the starwood strand. forests (literally) give me l i f e
pretty sure i joined my flight originally because i really was into magic at the time! i've debated moving to all sorts of different flights, but am currently staying in Arcane because:
- glitter
- pastel purples, blues, and pinks
- magic trees. I love nature, and i love pretty things. And arcane has trees with pretty glowy blossoms!
- crystal rock that floats
- i'm honestly here just for the starwood strand. forests (literally) give me l i f e
Moon
She/her
Selling dragons here and here
Water is the fourth flight I've been in and I don't really intend on staying, but I'm here for Flotsam Town basically lol
Water is the fourth flight I've been in and I don't really intend on staying, but I'm here for Flotsam Town basically lol
3UUXp8G.png
p i n k
p i n k
////////////
dragondiva
she/her
xpxalNl.gif

fr +9 hours
dressing thread
Was originally Arcane because Space & Magic but left for light because I'd gotten into Dom and Light were hella into it at the time, also they had neutral eyes which was cool
Was originally Arcane because Space & Magic but left for light because I'd gotten into Dom and Light were hella into it at the time, also they had neutral eyes which was cool
Blu | UK
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png>a69iToJ.png
I collect all jellyfish and cephalopod items. Feel free to enable me
I was going to join Lightning, but my sister already did and I wanted to do something different~ [emoji=coatl winking size=1] Plus Coatls. Just Coatls~ Also my enraged fury burns hot like the pits of heck so my red headed butt wanted a piece of the Fire Cake lol
I was going to join Lightning, but my sister already did and I wanted to do something different~

Plus Coatls. Just Coatls~

Also my enraged fury burns hot like the pits of heck so my red headed butt wanted a piece of the Fire Cake lol
PlWSiOL.png
lore lore lore lore lore also cold is nice
lore lore lore lore lore also cold is nice
KKdqwb1.gif hi, i'm etui

she/they
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10