Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Reason why you joined your flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I didn't know anything about the flights so my friends showed me some pictures of dragons with different elements (but I didn't really understand it). I really liked a gold-themed fae and they said she was Light. I've come to love Light Flight more than anything and my lore is tied to it!
I didn't know anything about the flights so my friends showed me some pictures of dragons with different elements (but I didn't really understand it). I really liked a gold-themed fae and they said she was Light. I've come to love Light Flight more than anything and my lore is tied to it!
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
Honestly when I first joined I was considering Water because I'm sort of spiritually connected to water and the oracle lore is so interesting, but I was won over by red eyes so I ended up joining Plague and it's where I've been ever since! Though what really is keeping me in Plague overall is the awesome community! [emoji=mirror love size=1]
Honestly when I first joined I was considering Water because I'm sort of spiritually connected to water and the oracle lore is so interesting, but I was won over by red eyes so I ended up joining Plague and it's where I've been ever since! Though what really is keeping me in Plague overall is the awesome community!
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
I’ve also always just been an ocean person. I enjoy pretty much all things related water and such, like, swimming, fishing, surfing, diving, etc
I’ve also always just been an ocean person. I enjoy pretty much all things related water and such, like, swimming, fishing, surfing, diving, etc
6f1qMVY.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR Time +0
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFemale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSlime/Sludge Enthusiast
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI'm friendly! Ask me anything
When I first joined I narrowed it down by what deity I thought looked the coolest, I didn't really care about anything else flight related and I didn't know it determined eye colour haha.

It was very close between light and lightning, is all I must say. And i'm happy with what I picked! I've stayed here for the aesthetic.
When I first joined I narrowed it down by what deity I thought looked the coolest, I didn't really care about anything else flight related and I didn't know it determined eye colour haha.

It was very close between light and lightning, is all I must say. And i'm happy with what I picked! I've stayed here for the aesthetic.
xOuzD3k.png 90444046.png Bj9vK4V.gif
Shadowed woodlands and bioluminescence.
Shadowed woodlands and bioluminescence.
She/Her. On a semi-hiatus.
Wy0IOy1.png
Despite what my name implies, twas nature and its pretty pretty flowers I went for.
Despite what my name implies, twas nature and its pretty pretty flowers I went for.
Dragons dragons dragons.
i joined shadow cuz I purple is a pretty nice color [emoji=shadow rune size=1]
i joined shadow cuz I purple is a pretty nice color
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
i just really like fire
i just really like fire
Stix | he/him | FR+3 | Avatar
D
O
M

D
O
M

daom3l7-a0e9d769-2c15-438e-b477-777b75bab85b.gif
I read the descriptions of each Flight when signing up and felt like Arcane matched me the best, so that's what I picked. I came to really like the lore and such, so I'm pretty committed now.

Lightning was also a strong contender, but I'm kind of glad I didn't pick that one, just because I personally think that the header for Lightning lairs looks seriously drab and depressing.
I read the descriptions of each Flight when signing up and felt like Arcane matched me the best, so that's what I picked. I came to really like the lore and such, so I'm pretty committed now.

Lightning was also a strong contender, but I'm kind of glad I didn't pick that one, just because I personally think that the header for Lightning lairs looks seriously drab and depressing.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10