Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Reason why you joined your flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
plague because kool
plague because kool
Nature but not green, also scholary and rich but basically just sunshine. Yellow used to be my favorite color as a kid, but I find it difficult to commit to. The Light shades are fine though.
Nature but not green, also scholary and rich but basically just sunshine. Yellow used to be my favorite color as a kid, but I find it difficult to commit to. The Light shades are fine though.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
Pretty green eyes and I loved the artistic and carefree nature of the flight. I was close to picking Nature, but I liked the lighter green.
Pretty green eyes and I loved the artistic and carefree nature of the flight. I was close to picking Nature, but I liked the lighter green.
Silis_-_Virga.png
edgy bones called to younger me
edgy bones called to younger me
"link • ufology
they/he/she
my old username was windowz and now the joke got old lmao.
switching to fire or earth eventually
my old username was windowz and now the joke got old lmao.
switching to fire or earth eventually
Arcane, because it sounded very interesting at first. I honestly forgot the description of it, but if I didn't pick arcane it would most likely be Plague instead :')
Arcane, because it sounded very interesting at first. I honestly forgot the description of it, but if I didn't pick arcane it would most likely be Plague instead :')
(click my pfp to learn more about me!) Edit: Forum sig needs to be redone :(
[ Carter ]

There was some debate in our system if we wanted to join Arcane or Water, but we joined Water because they were a smaller flight and it turned out they were very nice.
[ Carter ]

There was some debate in our system if we wanted to join Arcane or Water, but we joined Water because they were a smaller flight and it turned out they were very nice.
Initially joined Shadow because darkness and glowing mushrooms. Moved to light because glitter and I didn't want to be in the majority.
Initially joined Shadow because darkness and glowing mushrooms. Moved to light because glitter and I didn't want to be in the majority.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
I just joined tonight but I likes light because it gave me veryyyy much italy very much sunshine. :)
I just joined tonight but I likes light because it gave me veryyyy much italy very much sunshine. :)
hHi8SF1.png
uhSJ9ek.png
jA5A7gu.png
5OBxblq.png
qhK4FYS.png
a bit of empty space to
scoot the image image image over if you need it jjjjhjnjnkn
zHTy6PD.gif
when I joined I read the descriptions for all the flights and liked wind best
when I joined I read the descriptions for all the flights and liked wind best
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10