Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Reason why you joined your flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I joined mine because i've always been an ocean gal..
I joined mine because i've always been an ocean gal..
czvyLcs.png I can't believe it.. I'm on a forum signature!!!!
Arcane originally because mmm space and knowledge? Yes.

Arcane originally because mmm space and knowledge? Yes.

haha space go brr was my reason for joining arcane
haha space go brr was my reason for joining arcane
littlemen.png
i joined wind because why in the 9 hells not? it was on impulse and i think that i like the winsingers design
i joined wind because why in the 9 hells not? it was on impulse and i think that i like the winsingers design
8vRmfHR.jpg

tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.png

ZhydIqY.png
i just thought plague was edgy and i orig joined fr when i was 15 soooo i was a little edgelord who liked dragons lolol
i just thought plague was edgy and i orig joined fr when i was 15 soooo i was a little edgelord who liked dragons lolol
Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy
  • he/him
  • trans male
I joined because of the search for knowledge, mages, and spaaaaaace. The eldritch stuff is pretty cool too.
I joined because of the search for knowledge, mages, and spaaaaaace. The eldritch stuff is pretty cool too.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
I joined Nature because, well... I love nature. I considered Shadow since it would fit my username better, and also Wind and Ice since I just thought they sounded neat, but Nature won in the end.
I joined Nature because, well... I love nature. I considered Shadow since it would fit my username better, and also Wind and Ice since I just thought they sounded neat, but Nature won in the end.
OriginalsizeRupeeNature.gifAlways remember to believe in yourself! OriginalsizeRupeeNature.gif
honestly i was torn between Ice, Light, Nature and Plague. All the flights were reallt col, but space and knowledge aesthetic is uhhhhhhh the best u.u
honestly i was torn between Ice, Light, Nature and Plague. All the flights were reallt col, but space and knowledge aesthetic is uhhhhhhh the best u.u
1RIYgbj.gif 5BsilZ9.png
QUIpVFE.png
Vs2WmBF.png
mtHAEL4.png
PRICTGJ.png

Joined Nature because I've always loved Nature's aesthetic in general, ever since I was young. I also love the Gladekeeper's design. [emoji=wildclaw happy size=2]
Joined Nature because I've always loved Nature's aesthetic in general, ever since I was young. I also love the Gladekeeper's design.
hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
i joined ice bc i love wintery aesthetics : )
but on a side note i was very conflicted between arcane and light for the aesthetics (eyes!!)
i joined ice bc i love wintery aesthetics : )
but on a side note i was very conflicted between arcane and light for the aesthetics (eyes!!)
-`... ube / mar . - - - -....
wishlist....sales
.........art shop.....icon ♥
.... 328fd7c0.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10