Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I cant bring myself to sell Familiars
1 2
they have little HEARTS next to them I can't do it they're LITTLE FRIENDS! [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/341082805402337283/831399989078130718/unknown.png[/img][/center] LOOK AT THAT FACE, I CANT SELL THAT FACE
they have little HEARTS next to them I can't do it they're LITTLE FRIENDS!
unknown.png

LOOK AT THAT FACE, I CANT SELL THAT FACE
FL_QUD_THEMED_FORUM_SIG_1.png
@ToothedMammal
maybe thing of hoard selling them as releasing them back to their homes ? :)
@ToothedMammal
maybe thing of hoard selling them as releasing them back to their homes ? :)
rIqRfi8.png

3SnnTam.png
Selling was never a problem for me. But when I was new, I was horrified to learn that the only way to get any of the three types of muck was by putting familiars into the cauldron. I was also convinced that doing so was basically like exalting them and so was responsible for the Beastclan’s rise in the weekly Dominance lmao
Selling was never a problem for me. But when I was new, I was horrified to learn that the only way to get any of the three types of muck was by putting familiars into the cauldron. I was also convinced that doing so was basically like exalting them and so was responsible for the Beastclan’s rise in the weekly Dominance lmao
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
@Junko7 You raise a good point... Selling them does sound less mean then throwing them into the cauldron... [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/341082805402337283/831404189354688522/unknown.png[/img]
@Junko7 You raise a good point... Selling them does sound less mean then throwing them into the cauldron...
unknown.png
FL_QUD_THEMED_FORUM_SIG_1.png
@ToothedMammal
run free.
image a crazy alchemist dragon getting ready to talk to baldwin to throw some fams in the pot.

an another one just quietly trying to free the fams XD
@ToothedMammal
run free.
image a crazy alchemist dragon getting ready to talk to baldwin to throw some fams in the pot.

an another one just quietly trying to free the fams XD
rIqRfi8.png

3SnnTam.png
but cauldron goop can be used to make cool things
but cauldron goop can be used to make cool things
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
selling them is probably the closest we have to setting them 3 tbh!

and iirc baldwin only takes a part of the familiar (eg a bit of fur, a scale, etc) for the brew and then releases the fam! so dont worry, no familiars were harmed in the making of your muck!
selling them is probably the closest we have to setting them 3 tbh!

and iirc baldwin only takes a part of the familiar (eg a bit of fur, a scale, etc) for the brew and then releases the fam! so dont worry, no familiars were harmed in the making of your muck!
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
but after you've taken the part of the familiar it's not a part of your clan anymore... I can't bring myself to sell them too.
but after you've taken the part of the familiar it's not a part of your clan anymore... I can't bring myself to sell them too.
Awaken them and then set them free. :D
Awaken them and then set them free. :D
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
puts my familiars in da soop :3
puts my familiars in da soop :3
HglzBbg.png
1 2