Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Birthday mini-hatch!
1 2 3
Hey everyone! It's my birthday tomorrow — April 13, and I figured I would celebrate by hatching an egg! :D Edit: Here's the little lad! He's an adorable little fruit, has Christmas colors, and has matching accents! He's not for sale :) [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68667539][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/686676/68667539_350.png[/img][/url][/center] If you would like to be pinged for the hatching, reply to this thread! I am subscribed, so no need to ping, but it's alright if you do — it happens. I've been saving a water egg for ten months, and it's also going to be the first egg I ever hatch on-site, so I'm kinda excited! Unless the dragon that's born will sell for more than 300g (about current LAH for a water egg), I'm going to be keeping the dragon and fully-gening it. If I do happen to sell it, I'll just buy another G1 born on April 13. ^^ I really like mass openings, but because I like money, I'm just going to be selling all of my chests that I've been saving on the auction house tonight along with my Baldwin materials that I've been saving and wake up to stonks. In terms of donations, if you want to donate, you can totally do so, although it's definitely not required! You can take a look at my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62708507]wishlist[/url] or just throw anything my way, and I'll appreciate it a lot! I know I mentioned I was gonna sell all of my chests, but if you happen to donate one, I'll make sure to save it and open it :) [quote=Pinglist] @/ChaoticConfetti @/WarriorsGate @/Polyglottos @/Dragoneirre @/AoiNoRyuu [/quote] Have a wonderful day! ^^
Hey everyone! It's my birthday tomorrow — April 13, and I figured I would celebrate by hatching an egg! :D

Edit: Here's the little lad! He's an adorable little fruit, has Christmas colors, and has matching accents! He's not for sale :)
68667539_350.png

If you would like to be pinged for the hatching, reply to this thread! I am subscribed, so no need to ping, but it's alright if you do — it happens.

I've been saving a water egg for ten months, and it's also going to be the first egg I ever hatch on-site, so I'm kinda excited! Unless the dragon that's born will sell for more than 300g (about current LAH for a water egg), I'm going to be keeping the dragon and fully-gening it. If I do happen to sell it, I'll just buy another G1 born on April 13. ^^

I really like mass openings, but because I like money, I'm just going to be selling all of my chests that I've been saving on the auction house tonight along with my Baldwin materials that I've been saving and wake up to stonks.

In terms of donations, if you want to donate, you can totally do so, although it's definitely not required! You can take a look at my wishlist or just throw anything my way, and I'll appreciate it a lot! I know I mentioned I was gonna sell all of my chests, but if you happen to donate one, I'll make sure to save it and open it :)

Pinglist wrote:
@/ChaoticConfetti @/WarriorsGate @/Polyglottos @/Dragoneirre @/AoiNoRyuu

Have a wonderful day! ^^
(she/her) i'll code this sometime
Could you add me to the pinglist?
Could you add me to the pinglist?
MuAIaYM.png
@ChaoticConfetti

Added! Thanks for your interest :)
@ChaoticConfetti

Added! Thanks for your interest :)
I’d love to be on the pinglist!
I’d love to be on the pinglist!
7mfPPIQ.png _________
@TheDEV1L | 530294

He/Him | Gryffindor | Virgo | FR+2
@WarriorsGate

Added — again, thank you!
@WarriorsGate

Added — again, thank you!
Just listed all the chests and materials I was saving and if you need some, why not check the AH — goodnight! Tomorrow we hatch...
Just listed all the chests and materials I was saving and if you need some, why not check the AH — goodnight! Tomorrow we hatch...
@Joyously Happy Birthday. Make yourself a joyous day. :D
@Joyously Happy Birthday. Make yourself a joyous day. :D
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
It's my birthday! I'm not going to start the festivities until the afternoon, because I'm a bit busy with school at the moment. Thank you to everyone who donated! @Romaki Thank you! I am having a joyous day [emoji=spiral winking size=1]
It's my birthday! I'm not going to start the festivities until the afternoon, because I'm a bit busy with school at the moment. Thank you to everyone who donated!

@Romaki Thank you! I am having a joyous day
I want to see this. Sorry I’m a bit late though.
I want to see this. Sorry I’m a bit late though.
wthFnM3.pngtVqnDgA.png

bYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.png

z8s5c34.pnga69iToJ.png
@Joyously
Happy birthday! Would you mind pinging me when you hatch the egg?
@Joyously
Happy birthday! Would you mind pinging me when you hatch the egg?
1 2 3