Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | why do people want the plushie so much??
1 2 3
[quote name="Doodlepede" date="2021-04-06 12:31:48" ] [quote name="obelisks" date="2021-04-06 12:12:54" ] Inb4 this gets locked, like the other threads have: three heads are better than one. [/quote] why have they been getting locked? [/quote] Because they don't like the complaining. (real reason: the negativity is bad, and they won't budge on how the items are distributed) Idk why people are confused about the dislike for lanyards. It would've been well received if EVERYONE got ONE OF EACH. People don't like RNG, and the main argument against it is that "we can earn them later", but it doesn't dispel that we wouldn't have this issue if one of each was given out alongside adding them to chests/pink.
Doodlepede wrote on 2021-04-06 12:31:48:
obelisks wrote on 2021-04-06 12:12:54:
Inb4 this gets locked, like the other threads have: three heads are better than one.
why have they been getting locked?
Because they don't like the complaining. (real reason: the negativity is bad, and they won't budge on how the items are distributed)

Idk why people are confused about the dislike for lanyards. It would've been well received if EVERYONE got ONE OF EACH. People don't like RNG, and the main argument against it is that "we can earn them later", but it doesn't dispel that we wouldn't have this issue if one of each was given out alongside adding them to chests/pink.
3u37mIB.png
[quote name="RosyWave" date="2021-04-06 11:59:30" ] ...goblin brain? goblin brain likes soft huggable things? [/quote] Goblin here, I can vouch. We also like sparkly things, and rocks.
RosyWave wrote on 2021-04-06 11:59:30:
...goblin brain? goblin brain likes soft huggable things?

Goblin here, I can vouch. We also like sparkly things, and rocks.
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
[quote name="Doodlepede" date="2021-04-06 12:31:48" ] [quote name="obelisks" date="2021-04-06 12:12:54" ] Inb4 this gets locked, like the other threads have: three heads are better than one. [/quote] why have they been getting locked? [/quote] Because they have a tendency to head in a negative direction, with players trading veiled and not-so-veiled insults about the people who feel differently than them on this subject. It's happened across multiple threads, it's actually against the Rules & Policies, and it's generally unpleasant for everyone. Regarding the items themselves, [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2994062/5#post_47087589]please see my comment here.[/url][/b] Thank you! [quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-04-06 09:55:55" ] To give you some insight on the LuminaxCon apparel set, it was inspired by you, the community. We shouldn't have been surprised by the fact a game's player base would see a rampaging monstrosity of death and destruction and respond with [i]"precious baby, must protect!"[/i] but we were. [emoji=banescale laughing size=1] One of our artists, further inspired by your enthusiasm for Luminax, created the items almost overnight and they were an instant hit internally. Many members of our team have been to conventions and your collective excitement for the undead imperial amalgam matched that same energy. This was our April Fool's Gift to you. More than that, the LuminaxCon apparel set is our meta-joke and love letter to our community. Everyone was to and did receive one piece of the set, and the three pieces were added to the chests and Pinkerton. Doing so allows for all current, future, and returning players to acquire the full set through gameplay. I hope this information helps to clarify our intent with the 2021 Marva gifts. [/quote]
Doodlepede wrote on 2021-04-06 12:31:48:
obelisks wrote on 2021-04-06 12:12:54:
Inb4 this gets locked, like the other threads have: three heads are better than one.
why have they been getting locked?

Because they have a tendency to head in a negative direction, with players trading veiled and not-so-veiled insults about the people who feel differently than them on this subject. It's happened across multiple threads, it's actually against the Rules & Policies, and it's generally unpleasant for everyone.

Regarding the items themselves, please see my comment here. Thank you!
Aequorin wrote on 2021-04-06 09:55:55:
To give you some insight on the LuminaxCon apparel set, it was inspired by you, the community. We shouldn't have been surprised by the fact a game's player base would see a rampaging monstrosity of death and destruction and respond with "precious baby, must protect!" but we were.

One of our artists, further inspired by your enthusiasm for Luminax, created the items almost overnight and they were an instant hit internally. Many members of our team have been to conventions and your collective excitement for the undead imperial amalgam matched that same energy. This was our April Fool's Gift to you.

More than that, the LuminaxCon apparel set is our meta-joke and love letter to our community. Everyone was to and did receive one piece of the set, and the three pieces were added to the chests and Pinkerton. Doing so allows for all current, future, and returning players to acquire the full set through gameplay.

I hope this information helps to clarify our intent with the 2021 Marva gifts.
1 2 3