Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why are people angry about the lanyards?
1 2 3 4
I get loosing out on possible profit sucks, but I think they’re cute compared to the mask, and people seem disproportionately angry at the devs for something every had an equal chance at?
I get loosing out on possible profit sucks, but I think they’re cute compared to the mask, and people seem disproportionately angry at the devs for something every had an equal chance at?
tumblr_p0rqy5I3Od1wvvm88o4_100.pngE27J5Sp.png evLDfMH.pngjYHfyJk.gifZLIMzvY.gifpr7Tort.png
People on this game can't be happy about ANYTHING. Literal free items aren't good enough lol. It's wild.

Also I'm just now learning you can get them in rusted chests? Is this correct?
People on this game can't be happy about ANYTHING. Literal free items aren't good enough lol. It's wild.

mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
[quote name="Sorel" date="2021-04-06 08:26:26" ] People on this game can't be happy about ANYTHING. Literal free items aren't good enough lol. It's wild. Also I'm just now learning you can get them in rusted chests? Is this correct? [/quote] Yes you can get them from rusted chests!
Sorel wrote on 2021-04-06 08:26:26:

Yes you can get them from rusted chests!
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
I'm a lil disappointed I didn't pick the plushie one bc monie, not something I would use but I do think it's a neat item and honestly more options than a mascot or plushie- I guess people thought it was dumb next to the actual image of the great luminax himself [emoji=imperial confused size=1]
I'm a lil disappointed I didn't pick the plushie one bc monie, not something I would use but I do think it's a neat item and honestly more options than a mascot or plushie- I guess people thought it was dumb next to the actual image of the great luminax himself
////////////
dragondiva
she/her
xpxalNl.gif

fr +9 hours
dressing thread
[quote name="Azulops" date="2021-04-06 08:27:16" ] [quote name="Sorel" date="2021-04-06 08:26:26" ] People on this game can't be happy about ANYTHING. Literal free items aren't good enough lol. It's wild. Also I'm just now learning you can get them in rusted chests? Is this correct? [/quote] Yes you can get them from rusted chests! [/quote] Welp time to go open my stacks lol
Azulops wrote on 2021-04-06 08:27:16:
Sorel wrote on 2021-04-06 08:26:26:

Yes you can get them from rusted chests!

Welp time to go open my stacks lol
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
They want dragon $$$, they picked the wrong item to get dragon $$$.
They want dragon $$$, they picked the wrong item to get dragon $$$.
Not sure, though I see some people feel that it's less 'special' than the plushie/mascot. Personally I can't wait till I get more chests for a lanyard, because of how multifunctional the thing can be! might buy one tbh
Not sure, though I see some people feel that it's less 'special' than the plushie/mascot. Personally I can't wait till I get more chests for a lanyard, because of how multifunctional the thing can be! might buy one tbh
LRdLP2V.pngG8AyR6r.png6Ef6hwD.pngaC86tUH.png
kHBaXec.pngmmoRz30.pngdjVsGUf.pngMOCTGj3.png
YMPbu9R.png
People are A) upset because it sells for least B) upset because it's not as big as the other options C) Not considered as cool as the mascot (great for Emperors) and plushie (who doesn't love plushies?) D) Not considered on the same "level" as the other two.

I love it and feel like it'll get the most use, but it's a smaller item and I can see why people are upset. But hey, it's free, and while you're missing out on the hype, you'll be able to get the others soon!
People are A) upset because it sells for least B) upset because it's not as big as the other options C) Not considered as cool as the mascot (great for Emperors) and plushie (who doesn't love plushies?) D) Not considered on the same "level" as the other two.

I love it and feel like it'll get the most use, but it's a smaller item and I can see why people are upset. But hey, it's free, and while you're missing out on the hype, you'll be able to get the others soon!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
I got the plush, I love the plush.
but the plush is really hard to use (and very copy-pate-y on most breeds lol) so I sold it, the lanyard may not be as cute but it's got its uses, I'm waiting a few months for them to become super cheap so my scientists & café personnel can wear them 8)
I got the plush, I love the plush.
but the plush is really hard to use (and very copy-pate-y on most breeds lol) so I sold it, the lanyard may not be as cute but it's got its uses, I'm waiting a few months for them to become super cheap so my scientists & café personnel can wear them 8)
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
I just sold my bag to get bag
I just sold my bag to get bag