Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Really says it all, doesn't it
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
We don't hate the lanyard but it is a bit weird how different it is from the other two items. Previous Marva items might have had different colours and designs but they weren't wildly different objects.

The prices of the other two will definitely go down eventually since they're available in treasure chests. It sucks for the people that want them now but it isn't a forever problem.
We don't hate the lanyard but it is a bit weird how different it is from the other two items. Previous Marva items might have had different colours and designs but they weren't wildly different objects.

The prices of the other two will definitely go down eventually since they're available in treasure chests. It sucks for the people that want them now but it isn't a forever problem.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I personally like the lanyard! I have a bunch of scientists in my lair who would all have one if possible lol. Of course, I do think the plushies and mascots will always be more popular, and it was kind of a punch in the gut at first to see one of the chests have such an obviously less-popular option. But give it time and the prices will eventually fall, just as they have with every april fools gift that drops from chests (afaik lol) Keep bonding with those familiars! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I personally like the lanyard! I have a bunch of scientists in my lair who would all have one if possible lol. Of course, I do think the plushies and mascots will always be more popular, and it was kind of a punch in the gut at first to see one of the chests have such an obviously less-popular option. But give it time and the prices will eventually fall, just as they have with every april fools gift that drops from chests (afaik lol)

Keep bonding with those familiars!
I love seeing interpretations of my dragons!

feel free to take creative liberties :)c
a27P8i2.gif
[quote name="Xylom" date="2021-04-05 11:36:54" ] Plus they are added into the chests so there will always be new ones circulating. This is the result of any chance you take with Marva items and it's why people tend to save money all year to buy extras just in case. [/quote] [i]cough cough[/i] drop rates [i]cough cough[/i]
Xylom wrote on 2021-04-05 11:36:54:
Plus they are added into the chests so there will always be new ones circulating. This is the result of any chance you take with Marva items and it's why people tend to save money all year to buy extras just in case.
cough cough drop rates cough cough
QyAuswz.png
[quote name="Wizardry" date="2021-04-05 10:14:31" ] I was expecting recolor items.... I wasn’t expecting that if I pick the wrong bag color my item will be worth 1/5 as much as another [emoji=imperial sad size=1] [/quote] and here i thought i had been smart for picking the bag least likely to be picked by others.
Wizardry wrote on 2021-04-05 10:14:31:
I was expecting recolor items.... I wasn’t expecting that if I pick the wrong bag color my item will be worth 1/5 as much as another
and here i thought i had been smart for picking the bag least likely to be picked by others.
Ot3Ahks.jpg
[quote name="MediP" date="2021-04-05 11:40:45" ] I personally like the lanyard! I have a bunch of scientists in my lair who would all have one if possible lol. Of course, I do think the plushies and mascots will always be more popular, and it was kind of a punch in the gut at first to see one of the chests have such an obviously less-popular option. But give it time and the prices will eventually fall, just as they have with every april fools gift that drops from chests! Keep bonding with those familiars! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/quote] Okay, on second thought that actually seems like it would complement a scientist outfit pretty well. Let us know how that goes, eh?
MediP wrote on 2021-04-05 11:40:45:
I personally like the lanyard! I have a bunch of scientists in my lair who would all have one if possible lol. Of course, I do think the plushies and mascots will always be more popular, and it was kind of a punch in the gut at first to see one of the chests have such an obviously less-popular option. But give it time and the prices will eventually fall, just as they have with every april fools gift that drops from chests!

Okay, on second thought that actually seems like it would complement a scientist outfit pretty well. Let us know how that goes, eh?
QyAuswz.png
[quote name="FallenAngel" date="2021-04-05 11:39:55" ] [quote name="Xylom" date="2021-04-05 11:36:54" ] This is the same thing with the Ultimate buttersnake and the Phoenix from a few years back. People complained over getting "another buttersnake" when in the other egg was the Phoenix. Does it suck? I guess. But this is kind of why you should buy extras if there isn't a huge amount of them (like the masks/eyes) Considering it was the Emperor I fully figured people would go nuts and I bought two extras. Personally I don't... Like any of the items so I'll probably sell. I don't really get the level of animosity over the different items. I guess people are just that crazy over plushies? Plus they are added into the chests so there will always be new ones circulating. This is the result of any chance you take with Marva items and it's why people tend to save money all year to buy extras just in case. [/quote] What is even the pull rate on this SINGLE item though? There is already a thread floating around on people who opened a bunch of chests in hopes, and didnt get any of the three items. The plushie is so popular I can see people wanting more than one on top of those who didnt even get one to begin with trying to get it as well. Between such high demand and low chance on the chests themselves, it could take YEARS for the price to "drop". This isnt like Koi where you can mass breed and have the gene down in like 6 months or something. [/quote] Don't know. It's the first day they are being added so you'd most likely need to wait at least a month to know. However the fact they are added in the pool does ensure there will always be more. It's just another thing people will have to save up for, which is nothing new. At least it's not like the cloak that wasn't ever added in and is never getting new copies.
FallenAngel wrote on 2021-04-05 11:39:55:
This is the same thing with the Ultimate buttersnake and the Phoenix from a few years back. People complained over getting "another buttersnake" when in the other egg was the Phoenix.

Does it suck? I guess. But this is kind of why you should buy extras if there isn't a huge amount of them (like the masks/eyes) Considering it was the Emperor I fully figured people would go nuts and I bought two extras. Personally I don't... Like any of the items so I'll probably sell. I don't really get the level of animosity over the different items. I guess people are just that crazy over plushies?

Plus they are added into the chests so there will always be new ones circulating. This is the result of any chance you take with Marva items and it's why people tend to save money all year to buy extras just in case.

What is even the pull rate on this SINGLE item though?
There is already a thread floating around on people who opened a bunch of chests in hopes, and didnt get any of the three items. The plushie is so popular I can see people wanting more than one on top of those who didnt even get one to begin with trying to get it as well.

Between such high demand and low chance on the chests themselves, it could take YEARS for the price to "drop". This isnt like Koi where you can mass breed and have the gene down in like 6 months or something.

Don't know. It's the first day they are being added so you'd most likely need to wait at least a month to know. However the fact they are added in the pool does ensure there will always be more.

It's just another thing people will have to save up for, which is nothing new. At least it's not like the cloak that wasn't ever added in and is never getting new copies.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
[quote name="Xylom" date="2021-04-05 11:36:54" ] This is the same thing with the Ultimate buttersnake and the Phoenix from a few years back. People complained over getting "another buttersnake" when in the other egg was the Phoenix. Does it suck? I guess. But this is kind of why you should buy extras if there isn't a huge amount of them (like the masks/eyes) Considering it was the Emperor I fully figured people would go nuts and I bought two extras. Personally I don't... Like any of the items so I'll probably sell. I don't really get the level of animosity over the different items. I guess people are just that crazy over plushies? Plus they are added into the chests so there will always be new ones circulating. This is the result of any chance you take with Marva items and it's why people tend to save money all year to buy extras just in case. [/quote] Yeah, I sort of remember talking with a friend about how I would had preferred the Phoenix over the Buttersnake. However, I am aware I can buy them later so it will be the same as for the mascot and plushie. Yeah, they are absolutely more popular, but the prices will go down.
This is the same thing with the Ultimate buttersnake and the Phoenix from a few years back. People complained over getting "another buttersnake" when in the other egg was the Phoenix.

Does it suck? I guess. But this is kind of why you should buy extras if there isn't a huge amount of them (like the masks/eyes) Considering it was the Emperor I fully figured people would go nuts and I bought two extras. Personally I don't... Like any of the items so I'll probably sell. I don't really get the level of animosity over the different items. I guess people are just that crazy over plushies?

Yeah, I sort of remember talking with a friend about how I would had preferred the Phoenix over the Buttersnake. However, I am aware I can buy them later so it will be the same as for the mascot and plushie. Yeah, they are absolutely more popular, but the prices will go down.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
[quote name="FallenAngel" date="2021-04-05 11:39:55" ] [quote name="Xylom" date="2021-04-05 11:36:54" ] This is the same thing with the Ultimate buttersnake and the Phoenix from a few years back. People complained over getting "another buttersnake" when in the other egg was the Phoenix. Does it suck? I guess. But this is kind of why you should buy extras if there isn't a huge amount of them (like the masks/eyes) Considering it was the Emperor I fully figured people would go nuts and I bought two extras. Personally I don't... Like any of the items so I'll probably sell. I don't really get the level of animosity over the different items. I guess people are just that crazy over plushies? Plus they are added into the chests so there will always be new ones circulating. This is the result of any chance you take with Marva items and it's why people tend to save money all year to buy extras just in case. [/quote] What is even the pull rate on this SINGLE item though? There is already a thread floating around on people who opened a bunch of chests in hopes, and didnt get any of the three items. The plushie is so popular I can see people wanting more than one on top of those who didnt even get one to begin with trying to get it as well. Between such high demand and low chance on the chests themselves, it could take YEARS for the price to "drop". This isnt like Koi where you can mass breed and have the gene down in like 6 months or something. [/quote] Marva eyes are dirt cheap and they are only chests too It's a joke item essentially, most people only want one for the fun of it, it won't be a Light Halo that's widely wanted. I think it will drop after everyone gets enough of the merch hype
FallenAngel wrote on 2021-04-05 11:39:55:

What is even the pull rate on this SINGLE item though?
There is already a thread floating around on people who opened a bunch of chests in hopes, and didnt get any of the three items. The plushie is so popular I can see people wanting more than one on top of those who didnt even get one to begin with trying to get it as well.

Between such high demand and low chance on the chests themselves, it could take YEARS for the price to "drop". This isnt like Koi where you can mass breed and have the gene down in like 6 months or something.
Marva eyes are dirt cheap and they are only chests too
It's a joke item essentially, most people only want one for the fun of it, it won't be a Light Halo that's widely wanted. I think it will drop after everyone gets enough of the merch hype
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
[quote name="JaviNiceDay" date="2021-04-05 11:44:04" ] [quote name="MediP" date="2021-04-05 11:40:45" ] I personally like the lanyard! I have a bunch of scientists in my lair who would all have one if possible lol. Of course, I do think the plushies and mascots will always be more popular, and it was kind of a punch in the gut at first to see one of the chests have such an obviously less-popular option. But give it time and the prices will eventually fall, just as they have with every april fools gift that drops from chests! Keep bonding with those familiars! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/quote] Okay, on second thought that actually seems like it would complement a scientist outfit pretty well. Let us know how that goes, eh? [/quote] I've got one so far! It seems like something my GF fandragon would absolutely wear, and it compliments his outfit too [emoji=coatl happy size=2] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48406372][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/484064/48406372_350.png[/img][/url]
JaviNiceDay wrote on 2021-04-05 11:44:04:
MediP wrote on 2021-04-05 11:40:45:
I personally like the lanyard! I have a bunch of scientists in my lair who would all have one if possible lol. Of course, I do think the plushies and mascots will always be more popular, and it was kind of a punch in the gut at first to see one of the chests have such an obviously less-popular option. But give it time and the prices will eventually fall, just as they have with every april fools gift that drops from chests!

Okay, on second thought that actually seems like it would complement a scientist outfit pretty well. Let us know how that goes, eh?

I've got one so far! It seems like something my GF fandragon would absolutely wear, and it compliments his outfit too

48406372_350.png
I love seeing interpretations of my dragons!

feel free to take creative liberties :)c
a27P8i2.gif
can you guys PLEASE stop pretending this is just about price??? it isnt. its about 1/3 of the items being insignificant compared to the others. its about people being excited to log on today, excited to open their chests, only to find something tiny whereas a ton of other people have these cool, bold, statement-making items. And its about getting that, seeing that the site has left you by the wayside, and then getting told by people on the forums to suck it up and wait until it doesnt matter.
can you guys PLEASE stop pretending this is just about price??? it isnt. its about 1/3 of the items being insignificant compared to the others. its about people being excited to log on today, excited to open their chests, only to find something tiny whereas a ton of other people have these cool, bold, statement-making items. And its about getting that, seeing that the site has left you by the wayside, and then getting told by people on the forums to suck it up and wait until it doesnt matter.
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10