Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Really says it all, doesn't it
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Imminent @SunstonePhoenix [img]https://i.imgur.com/mXmHLjw.png[/img]
@Imminent @SunstonePhoenix mXmHLjw.png
[quote name="JaviNiceDay" date="2021-04-05 10:16:53" ] [quote name="Wizardry" date="2021-04-05 10:14:31" ] I was expecting recolor items.... I wasn’t expecting that if I pick the wrong bag color my item will be worth 1/5 as much as another [emoji=imperial sad size=1] [/quote] Pretty much lol thanks, devs [/quote] Not sure the devs anticipated the level of Luminax love that came out of the map update tbh Hopefully it'll even out as players get them from chests and such
JaviNiceDay wrote on 2021-04-05 10:16:53:
Wizardry wrote on 2021-04-05 10:14:31:
I was expecting recolor items.... I wasn’t expecting that if I pick the wrong bag color my item will be worth 1/5 as much as another

Pretty much lol

thanks, devs
Not sure the devs anticipated the level of Luminax love that came out of the map update tbh
Hopefully it'll even out as players get them from chests and such
wq9PoXA.png
The items will all come down in price eventually, patience is a virtue and all that. FR April fools has always had variance in items and price.
The items will all come down in price eventually, patience is a virtue and all that. FR April fools has always had variance in items and price.
td9UiZS.png
i love the lanyard but the fur part is really throwing me off,, wish it was more sleek
i love the lanyard but the fur part is really throwing me off,, wish it was more sleek
poem shop
writing prompts
[quote name="pseudonum" date="2021-04-05 10:17:10" ] @/Imminent @/SunstonePhoenix [img]https://i.imgur.com/mXmHLjw.png[/img] [/quote] A A A A A A A A But its lesser cruel than the cute, innoncent plushie of Lumi'. But i cry. [i]Very loud.[/i] Because i'm not as good as you for Photoshop. Please. Tell me its Photoshop [emoji=pearlcatcher sad size=1]
pseudonum wrote on 2021-04-05 10:17:10:
@/Imminent @/SunstonePhoenix mXmHLjw.png

A A A A A A A A

But its lesser cruel than the cute, innoncent plushie of Lumi'.

But i cry.
Very loud.

Because i'm not as good as you for Photoshop.
Please.
Tell me its Photoshop
S1cx8ZZ.png
ePOliyb.png
mtHAEL4.png
In contrast, the lanyard is selling for the highest gem amount. [img]https://i.imgur.com/yZOq3lT.png[/img]
In contrast, the lanyard is selling for the highest gem amount.

yZOq3lT.png
KdSMN2F.png
@Imminent

Sprites can't be put in the cauldron, it's photoshop
@Imminent

Sprites can't be put in the cauldron, it's photoshop

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
[quote name="Wizardry" date="2021-04-05 10:14:31" ] I was expecting recolor items.... I wasn’t expecting that if I pick the wrong bag color my item will be worth 1/5 as much as another [emoji=imperial sad size=1] [/quote] Yeah I'm really kicking myself for switching bags to the green one at basically the last minute. I had it on the red one before and I would've gotten the plushie [emoji=tundra sad size=1] Had a bunch of randomized chests saved up for this scenario and opened 'em all to see if I'd get lucky. Only april fools stuff I got out of them were the paper masks *sigh* oh well.
Wizardry wrote on 2021-04-05 10:14:31:
I was expecting recolor items.... I wasn’t expecting that if I pick the wrong bag color my item will be worth 1/5 as much as another
Yeah I'm really kicking myself for switching bags to the green one at basically the last minute. I had it on the red one before and I would've gotten the plushie

Had a bunch of randomized chests saved up for this scenario and opened 'em all to see if I'd get lucky. Only april fools stuff I got out of them were the paper masks *sigh* oh well.
cg6Ogwx.pngc76891238bc7cd166aeb215c480467c97a9ca8f1.png866GSCw.png
am i the only one who thinks the plushy is disappointing :/

like, the art was copy and pasted among all the dragons that are on the ground, and it would have been nice to see some of the dragons holding it or have more variety in where it's draped over. it's really only worthwhile on faes.

but it could be worse. it could be lanyard.

(personally i think 2 bags - one with the mascot costume and one with the plushy and BOTH having the lanyard would've made more sense - like the invisibility cloak + the invisible apparel from before)
am i the only one who thinks the plushy is disappointing :/

like, the art was copy and pasted among all the dragons that are on the ground, and it would have been nice to see some of the dragons holding it or have more variety in where it's draped over. it's really only worthwhile on faes.

but it could be worse. it could be lanyard.

(personally i think 2 bags - one with the mascot costume and one with the plushy and BOTH having the lanyard would've made more sense - like the invisibility cloak + the invisible apparel from before)
LzILRa0.png?1.png 1MpQTqG.png?1.png
I think it's interesting to have such varying apparel from the bags- I like all three don't get me wrong but the Mascot apparel most likely took 20x longer to draw than the lanyard and plush combined since it had to be redrawn at least a few times to accomodate different breeds!

With that in mind I am surprised it's not more popular than the plush
I think it's interesting to have such varying apparel from the bags- I like all three don't get me wrong but the Mascot apparel most likely took 20x longer to draw than the lanyard and plush combined since it had to be redrawn at least a few times to accomodate different breeds!

With that in mind I am surprised it's not more popular than the plush
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10