Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Staff, you good
1 2 3 4 5
It's been an hour after the deadline for the bags, and alas. No item.
I feel like they've never been this late on something before so I'm almost starting to get worried something happened behind the scenes like, they good? You guys feeling a bit in the blues now Easter is over? What happen
It's been an hour after the deadline for the bags, and alas. No item.
I feel like they've never been this late on something before so I'm almost starting to get worried something happened behind the scenes like, they good? You guys feeling a bit in the blues now Easter is over? What happen
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Perhaps this is the true prank
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
[quote name="Azulops" date="2021-04-05 07:05:39" ] Perhaps this is the true prank [/quote]
Azulops wrote on 2021-04-05 07:05:39:
She/They
Fr time+2
Ummm....I like books?
I think this was first time they were distributed via Galore so maybe devs forgot something.

Marva stuff used to be available for one day, to match April fools. It's not really april fools if it doesn't happen on, ya know, on april fools day.
I think this was first time they were distributed via Galore so maybe devs forgot something.

Marva stuff used to be available for one day, to match April fools. It's not really april fools if it doesn't happen on, ya know, on april fools day.
[quote name="Univelka" date="2021-04-05 07:12:58" ] I think this was first time they were distributed via Galore so maybe devs forgot something. [/quote] the which way-chunk (n chip) where trough galore as well!
Univelka wrote on 2021-04-05 07:12:58:
the which way-chunk (n chip) where trough galore as well!
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
Leme quote something: [quote name="CorvidCryptid" date="2021-04-05 07:09:32" ] Guys, Y'all. Mods are in California. There's been a recent magnitude 4 earthquake Don't rush em, they've got a lot on their plate [/quote] You can check if you want
Leme quote something:
CorvidCryptid wrote on 2021-04-05 07:09:32:
Guys, Y'all. Mods are in California.
There's been a recent magnitude 4 earthquake
Don't rush em, they've got a lot on their plate
You can check if you want
lHdQ8WC.gif arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fr time +3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Any pronouns
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Likes GI and HSR
[quote name="@Univelka" date="2021-04-05 07:12:58" ] I think this was first time they were distributed via Galore so maybe devs forgot something. Marva stuff used to be available for one day, to match April fools. It's not really april fools if it doesn't happen on, ya know, on april fools day. [/quote] They used Galore last year and the Marva stuff opened on time iirc. edit: sorry for double ping i double posted by accident ;-;
@Univelka wrote on 2021-04-05 07:12:58:

They used Galore last year and the Marva stuff opened on time iirc.
edit: sorry for double ping i double posted by accident ;-;
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
There was an earthquake in their time zone this morning.
There was an earthquake in their time zone this morning.
apparently there was an earthquake in the same state as where the staff live, so.....
maybe they're dealing with that?
apparently there was an earthquake in the same state as where the staff live, so.....
maybe they're dealing with that?
Art thread (tba)
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
I am wondering if the earthquake isn't affecting them as well.

I hope they are all alright.

I am wondering if the earthquake isn't affecting them as well.

I hope they are all alright.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
1 2 3 4 5