Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Invisibility cloaks
1 2
I'm lowkey upset that the invisibility cloaks weren't added back into the gilded chest pool for April Fool's since I've been saving them thinking that they would!

Give us our cloaks please! I want more silly meme dragons!
I'm lowkey upset that the invisibility cloaks weren't added back into the gilded chest pool for April Fool's since I've been saving them thinking that they would!

Give us our cloaks please! I want more silly meme dragons!
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
I have the cloak but haven't found the perfect dragon for it xD
I have the cloak but haven't found the perfect dragon for it xD
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
I personally would love to just have the cloaks added to the chests like all/most other april fool's items. Those cloaks are just so useful :P
I personally would love to just have the cloaks added to the chests like all/most other april fool's items. Those cloaks are just so useful :P

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Honestly, that would be really nice. They're super useful for memes
Honestly, that would be really nice. They're super useful for memes
I love the cloaks tbh but I only have one on my rat
I plan on getting a desert rain frog one day with a cloak though.... one day....
I love the cloaks tbh but I only have one on my rat
I plan on getting a desert rain frog one day with a cloak though.... one day....
Cloaks and sweaters, to balance out all the eyes and masques.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I hope they get added one day, I only have the one and I still don't have it used as I occasionally put it on undressed dragons to Grey out the sell/exalt buttons before I find another small item I can use.

Personally I'd love at least one for each of my dragons for that reason alone.
I hope they get added one day, I only have the one and I still don't have it used as I occasionally put it on undressed dragons to Grey out the sell/exalt buttons before I find another small item I can use.

Personally I'd love at least one for each of my dragons for that reason alone.
button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
They are very useful, yeah! Though your going to have some cool items from the chests and a lot of treasure, so maybe use the chest treasure to buy the cloak?
They are very useful, yeah! Though your going to have some cool items from the chests and a lot of treasure, so maybe use the chest treasure to buy the cloak?
q9EEy5M.pnggTTW2gA.pngwAfJ7Bn.pngw3eXdQQ.png0XHtpWy.pngTO5f5vS.png
wepHvk7.png
Yeah, I really hope the cloaks get added into the chest pool one day, would be really nice considering all the uses they have and the creative outfits you can create with them, I don't see why they shouldn't be added back.
Yeah, I really hope the cloaks get added into the chest pool one day, would be really nice considering all the uses they have and the creative outfits you can create with them, I don't see why they shouldn't be added back.
unEaUkh.png - She/they/xe
- Tales of Eotera (Lore Thread)
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
[quote name="SCB" date="2021-04-03 17:17:05" ] Cloaks and sweaters, to balance out all the eyes and masques. [/quote] The sweaters are in the Gilded Chest pool, I know I wasn't present for that year's April Fools shenanigans and I've got three of the sweaters in my Hoard.
SCB wrote on 2021-04-03 17:17:05:

The sweaters are in the Gilded Chest pool, I know I wasn't present for that year's April Fools shenanigans and I've got three of the sweaters in my Hoard.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
1 2