Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swag Bag available until 06:00 on 4/5
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38
[quote name="Lisegathe" date="2021-04-02 11:33:50" ] [quote name="RhythmSong" date="2021-04-02 07:45:40" ] goodie, gift or swag? i choose All Of The Above for the price of like 400g each oh my god they're expensive [/quote] @RhythmSong I'm sorry to tell you this, but the content will become a rare drop in rusted chests upon revelation. Like the rabbits and the paper masks. [/quote] no regrets
Lisegathe wrote on 2021-04-02 11:33:50:
RhythmSong wrote on 2021-04-02 07:45:40:
goodie, gift or swag?

i choose All Of The Above for the price of like 400g each oh my god they're expensive

@RhythmSong I'm sorry to tell you this, but the content will become a rare drop in rusted chests upon revelation. Like the rabbits and the paper masks.
no regrets
hello! feel free to message me! no need to ping me on any thread i make, i'm following it!
ErlnHMW.gif
Ok so question: Does each bag give something different depending on the name? Like will the Swag Bag have apparell, the Gift Bag give something like a trinket, and the Goodie Bag give something food related? Or does the name of the bags not have any relevance? I hope what I just said makes sense lol
Ok so question: Does each bag give something different depending on the name? Like will the Swag Bag have apparell, the Gift Bag give something like a trinket, and the Goodie Bag give something food related? Or does the name of the bags not have any relevance? I hope what I just said makes sense lol
@JunoMoon - All of the drops will be the same 'thing' (e.g. if the bags drop familiars, they will ALL drop familiars) but different color variations. Typically the color of the bag is similar to whatever is going to come out.

For example when we had Marva's various spools of thread one year, the drop was a sweater apparel item. Everybody got a sweater when they opened the spool of thread after the switching period, but the color/design of the sweater reflected the color of the thread on the spool.

Unless of course they decided to do things differently this year than all the rest, in which case, who knows? -shrug- xD
@JunoMoon - All of the drops will be the same 'thing' (e.g. if the bags drop familiars, they will ALL drop familiars) but different color variations. Typically the color of the bag is similar to whatever is going to come out.

For example when we had Marva's various spools of thread one year, the drop was a sweater apparel item. Everybody got a sweater when they opened the spool of thread after the switching period, but the color/design of the sweater reflected the color of the thread on the spool.

Unless of course they decided to do things differently this year than all the rest, in which case, who knows? -shrug- xD
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
Happy Friday! I hope you're looking forward to 06:00 server time on Monday April 5th. I know we are! [emoji=ping size=1]
Happy Friday! I hope you're looking forward to 06:00 server time on Monday April 5th. I know we are!
[quote name="Lisegathe" date="2021-04-02 11:33:50" ] [quote name="RhythmSong" date="2021-04-02 07:45:40" ] goodie, gift or swag? i choose All Of The Above for the price of like 400g each oh my god they're expensive [/quote] @RhythmSong I'm sorry to tell you this, but the content will become a rare drop in rusted chests upon revelation. Like the rabbits and the paper masks. [/quote] @Lisegathe are you in kahoots with the devs.........>.> who gave you this all powerful knowledge? (seriously, was there a Dev conformation of this?)
goodie, gift or swag?

i choose All Of The Above for the price of like 400g each oh my god they're expensive

@RhythmSong I'm sorry to tell you this, but the content will become a rare drop in rusted chests upon revelation. Like the rabbits and the paper masks.

@Lisegathe are you in kahoots with the devs.........>.> who gave you this all powerful knowledge? (seriously, was there a Dev conformation of this?)
2635948.png
[quote name="WarriorOfEarth" date="2021-04-02 21:41:17" ] [quote name="Lisegathe" date="2021-04-02 11:33:50" ] [quote name="RhythmSong" date="2021-04-02 07:45:40" ] goodie, gift or swag? i choose All Of The Above for the price of like 400g each oh my god they're expensive [/quote] RhythmSong I'm sorry to tell you this, but the content will become a rare drop in rusted chests upon revelation. Like the rabbits and the paper masks. [/quote] Lisegathe are you in kahoots with the devs.........>.> who gave you this all powerful knowledge? (seriously, was there a Dev conformation of this?) [/quote] [s]RhythmSong [/s] Sorry I pinged the wrong person. @WarriorOfEarth no, just experience from the past 7 April Fools on Flight Rising :) edit: which is probably why experienced players sell them for a ton of money. I prefer to keep mine, I'm so childish. And I think it's bad manners to trick the newer players. But then again, April Fools is all about tricks, right? edit: I'm working on making guides about FR stuff, and yesterday (obviously a little too late) with one for Marva and april 1st. I've completed it now, so please go have a look: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59236083][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/592361/59236083_350.png[/img][/url]
WarriorOfEarth wrote on 2021-04-02 21:41:17:
goodie, gift or swag?

RhythmSong I'm sorry to tell you this, but the content will become a rare drop in rusted chests upon revelation. Like the rabbits and the paper masks.

Lisegathe are you in kahoots with the devs.........>.> who gave you this all powerful knowledge? (seriously, was there a Dev conformation of this?)

RhythmSong Sorry I pinged the wrong person.

@WarriorOfEarth no, just experience from the past 7 April Fools on Flight Rising :)
edit: which is probably why experienced players sell them for a ton of money. I prefer to keep mine, I'm so childish. And I think it's bad manners to trick the newer players. But then again, April Fools is all about tricks, right?

edit: I'm working on making guides about FR stuff, and yesterday (obviously a little too late) with one for Marva and april 1st. I've completed it now, so please go have a look:
59236083_350.png
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-04-02 15:40:35" ] Happy Friday! I hope you're looking forward to 06:00 server time on Monday April 5th. I know we are! [emoji=ping size=1] [/quote] Yes!!
Aequorin wrote on 2021-04-02 15:40:35:
Happy Friday! I hope you're looking forward to 06:00 server time on Monday April 5th. I know we are!

Yes!!
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
@RhythmSong If you have no regrets than you're all good :) You could also leave them unopened in your hoard for 3 years then sell them very expensively xD You'll get the 3 items from randomised chests anyway, so an unopened chest is more valuable.

OR

You can open them all on Monday and be among the first to have collected the whole set!!!!!! I mean, it is exciting. Apparel, food, familiars, scenes?We don't know and it's killing us. And we love it!
@RhythmSong If you have no regrets than you're all good :) You could also leave them unopened in your hoard for 3 years then sell them very expensively xD You'll get the 3 items from randomised chests anyway, so an unopened chest is more valuable.

OR

You can open them all on Monday and be among the first to have collected the whole set!!!!!! I mean, it is exciting. Apparel, food, familiars, scenes?We don't know and it's killing us. And we love it!
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Lisegathe
so I should stalk up on rusted treasure chests?
@Lisegathe
so I should stalk up on rusted treasure chests?
2635948.png
i have a good deal of rusted chests, here's hoping i can get some of the items on monday
i have a good deal of rusted chests, here's hoping i can get some of the items on monday
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38