Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swag Bag available until 06:00 on 4/5
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38
Best rotated derg ever (needs to see from profile) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/1/3_350.png[/img][/url]
Best rotated derg ever
(needs to see from profile)

3_350.png
4.png tumblr_inline_nr3adftqe71rrzfm8_100_by_tenhai69-da1kb1x.png
COOKIES!
FAIRIES!
Veil Hatchery
Koi Hatchery
Accent shop
Art Shop
FR+15 | she \ it
___
agender.png
Prank'd
Prank'd
Banner.png
The real prank is having to wait four more days to open the bags :')
The real prank is having to wait four more days to open the bags :')
b1.pngb2.pngb3.png 4.png
Hopefully I get something awesome out of it.
Hopefully I get something awesome out of it.
Spyro OC lair.
Finnish.
Ace.
She/her.
Monster Hunter fan.
My DeviantArt account: https://www.deviantart.com/rathaloshunter16
Who needs to choose when you can get all three!?

cuz I sold my soul on April fool's day to get two more bags then said "jokes on you, it's april fool's day" and ran off with the bags and my soul
Who needs to choose when you can get all three!?

cuz I sold my soul on April fool's day to get two more bags then said "jokes on you, it's april fool's day" and ran off with the bags and my soul
UZVTEBc.png[/center]
goodie, gift or swag?

i choose All Of The Above for the price of like 400g each oh my god they're expensive
goodie, gift or swag?

i choose All Of The Above for the price of like 400g each oh my god they're expensive
hello! feel free to message me! no need to ping me on any thread i make, i'm following it!
ErlnHMW.gif
Exciting!
Exciting!
The sands of time are ever shifting.
Cascading through the hourglass,
They pass by faster than you can even imagine.

What will you do with the sand you have left?
WHATS IN THE BOX
WHATS IN THE BOX
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
[quote name="XxDipstick" date="2021-04-02 00:37:52" ] [quote name="Cokebubble" date="2021-04-02 00:31:58" ] Could someone clarify for me? Do you only get another bag inside? [/quote] Yeah, until April 5th. Right now you can open your bag again and again to choose with bag you want to go with. The one you get from galore is the swag bag, but it goes in a loop that's Swag bag, Gift bag, Treat bag, and it repeats if you keep opening. For the 3 different bags, you get a different prize inside depending on which bag you choose. On April 5th you can open the bag and then it'll give you the marva prize/item. *I think all Marva chests are like this, if this isn't correct someone lmk! [/quote] @Cokebubble Yep, all Marva chestts are like that until a set date where they can no longer transform. That's when they can only be opened. I miss the old days when we would get a "depleted" chest as well as the actual item inside. That way you could keep opening the depleted chest forever to circulate the look. All meaningless, useless collectibles. And so fun!
XxDipstick wrote on 2021-04-02 00:37:52:
Cokebubble wrote on 2021-04-02 00:31:58:
Could someone clarify for me? Do you only get another bag inside?
Yeah, until April 5th. Right now you can open your bag again and again to choose with bag you want to go with. The one you get from galore is the swag bag, but it goes in a loop that's Swag bag, Gift bag, Treat bag, and it repeats if you keep opening. For the 3 different bags, you get a different prize inside depending on which bag you choose.
On April 5th you can open the bag and then it'll give you the marva prize/item.
*I think all Marva chests are like this, if this isn't correct someone lmk!

@Cokebubble Yep, all Marva chestts are like that until a set date where they can no longer transform. That's when they can only be opened.

I miss the old days when we would get a "depleted" chest as well as the actual item inside. That way you could keep opening the depleted chest forever to circulate the look. All meaningless, useless collectibles. And so fun!
68456354.png68694289.png68850819.png68850818.png68394433.png
[quote name="RhythmSong" date="2021-04-02 07:45:40" ] goodie, gift or swag? i choose All Of The Above for the price of like 400g each oh my god they're expensive [/quote] @RhythmSong I'm sorry to tell you this, but the content will become a rare drop in rusted chests upon revelation. Like the rabbits and the paper masks.
RhythmSong wrote on 2021-04-02 07:45:40:
goodie, gift or swag?

@RhythmSong I'm sorry to tell you this, but the content will become a rare drop in rusted chests upon revelation. Like the rabbits and the paper masks.
68456354.png68694289.png68850819.png68850818.png68394433.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38