Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swag Bag available until 06:00 on 4/5
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38
Let me dream that there are skins for the ancient breeds in the bags ah

btw I am a little bit confused, why Galore instead giving it in out hoards as it was. Waiting until 5th is killing me
Let me dream that there are skins for the ancient breeds in the bags ah

btw I am a little bit confused, why Galore instead giving it in out hoards as it was. Waiting until 5th is killing me
tumblr_inline_nr3adftqe71rrzfm8_100_by_tenhai69-da1kb1x.png
COOKIES!
FAIRIES!
Veil Hatchery
Koi Hatchery
Accent shop
Art Shop
FR+15 | she\it\oneself
___
agender.png
Look forward to what's inside; it is hard to pick just one but I'll cross my fingers with the one I settled on!
Look forward to what's inside; it is hard to pick just one but I'll cross my fingers with the one I settled on!
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

I just got three bags no item! Feel like Charlie Brown getting a rock!
I just got three bags no item! Feel like Charlie Brown getting a rock!
She/Her For wishlist of familiars go to undiscovered section of beastiary
Third Generation Gemini
Animal lover
Book lover
Bladewood Graduate
It is only with the heart one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye.
From The Little Prince by Antione St. Exubery
[quote name="ZaiStorm" date="2021-04-01 17:08:45" ] [quote name="WolfTears" date="2021-04-01 16:58:25" ] [center]Aaah, there isn't an obvious Flight oriented theme to pick from... So picking one is gonna be extra hard this year. Hmmm.... [emoji=mirror confused size=2][/center] [/quote] Actually given the fact that they all contain paperwork they're all Lightning themed [/quote] The next ancient is gonna be lightning due to BOTE... New ancient confirmed?? /hj
ZaiStorm wrote on 2021-04-01 17:08:45:
WolfTears wrote on 2021-04-01 16:58:25:
Aaah, there isn't an obvious Flight oriented theme to pick from... So picking one is gonna be extra hard this year. Hmmm....

Actually given the fact that they all contain paperwork they're all Lightning themed
The next ancient is gonna be lightning due to BOTE... New ancient confirmed?? /hj
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
@RubyRobin
You'll get the item at apr 5th, until then feel free to change your bag look (:
@RubyRobin
You'll get the item at apr 5th, until then feel free to change your bag look (:
tumblr_inline_nr3adftqe71rrzfm8_100_by_tenhai69-da1kb1x.png
COOKIES!
FAIRIES!
Veil Hatchery
Koi Hatchery
Accent shop
Art Shop
FR+15 | she\it\oneself
___
agender.png
High fives you! Thanks!
High fives you! Thanks!
She/Her For wishlist of familiars go to undiscovered section of beastiary
Third Generation Gemini
Animal lover
Book lover
Bladewood Graduate
It is only with the heart one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye.
From The Little Prince by Antione St. Exubery
[quote name="bonivich" date="2021-04-01 19:25:54" ] Look forward to what's inside; it is hard to pick just one but I'll cross my fingers with the one I settled on! [/quote] Agreed entirely, how exciting!!~
bonivich wrote on 2021-04-01 19:25:54:
Agreed entirely, how exciting!!~
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
kitty
she/her
infj
nkHobD3.png
Happy April First!!

This is my first here, and I was kinda confused about how all the dergs were flipped and how that goodie bag kept going forever. But once again, the devs have answered my questions.
Happy April First!!

This is my first here, and I was kinda confused about how all the dergs were flipped and how that goodie bag kept going forever. But once again, the devs have answered my questions.
FR + 17 hrs

utk72sy.gif
coH7AEL.png
Haha, it's like FR paid homage to our upside down friend this year! Loving that the dragons are not the right way up, shame it's only for one day, would love to keep this as an option. Looking forward to opening the bag tho!
Haha, it's like FR paid homage to our upside down friend this year! Loving that the dragons are not the right way up, shame it's only for one day, would love to keep this as an option. Looking forward to opening the bag tho!
Loves all things feline
@TenHai The point of Galore is to no longer need to drop items into hoards, as that was very time/work-intensive and meant even inactive players got the items. This way only players active during the window can get the item(s), and it isn't as hard on the staff/system (I forget the technicalities of how dispensing the items directly into the hoard worked, I just remember they said it was time/work intensive, while Galore makes it a lot smoother and easier).
@TenHai The point of Galore is to no longer need to drop items into hoards, as that was very time/work-intensive and meant even inactive players got the items. This way only players active during the window can get the item(s), and it isn't as hard on the staff/system (I forget the technicalities of how dispensing the items directly into the hoard worked, I just remember they said it was time/work intensive, while Galore makes it a lot smoother and easier).
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38