Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bags!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
HOw MaNy BAgS dO I hAVe tO 0pEn?!?
HOw MaNy BAgS dO I hAVe tO 0pEn?!?
Screeee

CgsEDzR.png
1vAtYxM.png
4Gh3xRo.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
Coming Back From Hiatus
If we can’t get emperor dragons as dragons does that mean maybe we can get emperor dragons as familiars?
If we can’t get emperor dragons as dragons does that mean maybe we can get emperor dragons as familiars?
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
[quote name="xxDoxxie" date="2021-04-01 08:01:16" ] @/Rykela oh wait where can we buy them? ;_; [/quote] You get them from other players in the AH
xxDoxxie wrote on 2021-04-01 08:01:16:
@/Rykela oh wait where can we buy them? ;_;

You get them from other players in the AH
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
[quote name="MidnightLady05" date="2021-04-01 08:14:40" ] If we can’t get emperor dragons as dragons does that mean maybe we can get emperor dragons as familiars? [/quote] if anything it would be some kind of plushie version of them like those voodoo dolls. something that would be less likely to just murder the whole population by existing.
MidnightLady05 wrote on 2021-04-01 08:14:40:

if anything it would be some kind of plushie version of them like those voodoo dolls.
something that would be less likely to just murder the whole population by existing.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
I'm guessing it's tiny "harmless" emperor familiars.

But please let it actually be apparel that gives our dragons extra heads, that would be amazing.
I'm guessing it's tiny "harmless" emperor familiars.

But please let it actually be apparel that gives our dragons extra heads, that would be amazing.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
Im excited to see what they'll be, but i especially hope they'll be party hats. please. i need party hats.
EDIT: ooo looking at these other comments, emperor-themed stuff would be awesome too :]
Im excited to see what they'll be, but i especially hope they'll be party hats. please. i need party hats.
EDIT: ooo looking at these other comments, emperor-themed stuff would be awesome too :]
furry_fiddle.png
emperor hatchling! emperor hatchling!
emperor hatchling! emperor hatchling!
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
Emperor-themed stuff would be amazing, I don't care what it is. Just give me anything emperor.
Emperor-themed stuff would be amazing, I don't care what it is. Just give me anything emperor.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
okay so it's almost definitely gonna be something emperor related because of the three heads on the bag and the recent map update, but i'm still holding out hope that they'll be wolpertinger hoodies that your dragons can wear (i want wearable wolpertinger hoodies so bad.. i don't think i'd even use them, i just think they'd be cute)
okay so it's almost definitely gonna be something emperor related because of the three heads on the bag and the recent map update, but i'm still holding out hope that they'll be wolpertinger hoodies that your dragons can wear (i want wearable wolpertinger hoodies so bad.. i don't think i'd even use them, i just think they'd be cute)
OjYCOIV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7