Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bags!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Ohhhhh, yeah yknow based off the text, I bet this is gonna be scenes! A different scene for each bag!
Guessing they'll be silly, or they'll be emperor based. Maybe both? Like various stages of Luminax in the bg chasing the dragon. One far away, one mid range, and one right next to you.....
Ohhhhh, yeah yknow based off the text, I bet this is gonna be scenes! A different scene for each bag!
Guessing they'll be silly, or they'll be emperor based. Maybe both? Like various stages of Luminax in the bg chasing the dragon. One far away, one mid range, and one right next to you.....
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
[quote name="SCB" date="2021-04-01 06:29:23" ] Oooh you know, luminax scenes, but one for each head? Like, selfie style with a famous person at a con. [/quote] Reminds me of https://www.deviantart.com/isismasshiro/art/The-Isle-Playing-hard-to-get-649581078
SCB wrote on 2021-04-01 06:29:23:
Oooh you know, luminax scenes, but one for each head? Like, selfie style with a famous person at a con.
Reminds me of https://www.deviantart.com/isismasshiro/art/The-Isle-Playing-hard-to-get-649581078
"bunch of paperwork" is obviously the papers you sign to not hold FR responsible for Luminax' eating dragons.
"bunch of paperwork" is obviously the papers you sign to not hold FR responsible for Luminax' eating dragons.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="TheDeathseer" date="2021-04-01 06:16:24" ] Luminax-themed shirts? [/quote] Yes
TheDeathseer wrote on 2021-04-01 06:16:24:
Luminax-themed shirts?

Yes
ldNLSdw.png
Probably scenes or some sort of emperor apparel?
Probably scenes or some sort of emperor apparel?
ldNLSdw.png
Those paper masks but Luminax version lol
Those paper masks but Luminax version lol
W6LdAlV.gif
a heck load of paperwork
a heck load of paperwork
pancatcher.png
I feel like these bags give you an item that let's you flip your dragon, depending of the color^^
I feel like these bags give you an item that let's you flip your dragon, depending of the color^^
egg.gif
@Rykela oh wait where can we buy them? ;_;
@Rykela oh wait where can we buy them? ;_;
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
We're gonna get Luminax's drip, calling it
We're gonna get Luminax's drip, calling it
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png