Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Removed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="skarpetky" date="2021-03-31 15:04:34" ] [quote name="Lethia" date="2021-03-31 14:55:30" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zzPHbGa.png[/img] [/quote] Oh my god this is so ominous I love it some sort of eldritch horror appears from the pot [/quote] [s]if they make a baldwin ancient this is what i want[/s] i'm just waiting for maintenance now because it's my first april fools that i'm not on hiatus for!!
skarpetky wrote on 2021-03-31 15:04:34:
Lethia wrote on 2021-03-31 14:55:30:
zzPHbGa.png
Oh my god this is so ominous I love it
some sort of eldritch horror appears from the pot
if they make a baldwin ancient this is what i want

i'm just waiting for maintenance now because it's my first april fools that i'm not on hiatus for!!
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
What if they changed all dragons into their coliseum "dead" versions and when they get "killed" in the coli they just reverse themselves back into being alive xD

Dunno why but I just got that idea randomly, but they'll probably do smth with the world map.
What if they changed all dragons into their coliseum "dead" versions and when they get "killed" in the coli they just reverse themselves back into being alive xD

Dunno why but I just got that idea randomly, but they'll probably do smth with the world map.
All hatchlings are fully grown (including permababies) and all dragons are hatchlings again. Babies in the coli. Apparel doesn’t even get removed, it’s just floating in front of their faces.
All hatchlings are fully grown (including permababies) and all dragons are hatchlings again. Babies in the coli. Apparel doesn’t even get removed, it’s just floating in front of their faces.
>:) evil text,, they/them
neurodivergent
nature flight
x6.png hTrS9lv.png n3.png certified
wildclaw
enjoyer
bring back Tidelord just to yeet him again before rollover.
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
[quote name="LilLegendary" date="2021-04-01 05:43:59" ] bring back Tidelord just to yeet him again before rollover. [/quote] That's just cruel [emoji=tundra tongue size=2]
LilLegendary wrote on 2021-04-01 05:43:59:

That's just cruel
SucsPGh.gif

-» Adopt
-» Selling/trading
-» Free Hug

bvARspx.gif
Looks like things got a bit upside down
pHCrqjQ.gif
[quote name="Baseballplant" date="2021-04-01 06:49:29" ] Looks like things got a bit upside down [/quote] indeed
Baseballplant wrote on 2021-04-01 06:49:29:

indeed
oYuEPZ2.pngPE8KYEr.pngMTtORbV.pngybQJlHz.pngu9KXIA8.pngGoVqS9e.png25JQOyr.pnge7NCmti.pngSjV5FiU.pngdEe2UrM.pngMUYNhfy.png
Y8kS5FU.png
[quote name="Faeninaa" date="2021-04-01 05:53:41" ] [quote name="LilLegendary" date="2021-04-01 05:43:59" ] bring back Tidelord just to yeet him again before rollover. [/quote] That's just cruel [emoji=tundra tongue size=2] [/quote] He's back tho :-(
Faeninaa wrote on 2021-04-01 05:53:41:
LilLegendary wrote on 2021-04-01 05:43:59:

That's just cruel
He's back tho :-(
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="@Sallin" date="2021-03-31 15:07:46" ] all the images on the site get reversed [/quote] H-How did you guess?
@Sallin wrote on 2021-03-31 15:07:46:
all the images on the site get reversed

H-How did you guess?
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
@FaerieQueene

;)
@FaerieQueene

;)
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10