Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight rising but...
1 2 3 4 5
wouldn't be here, probably. I love me some ridgie boys, but they're not my fave by far.

at least if they were the only breeds, more apparel would have been made to suit them... but yeah, would've lost interest quickly, not enough variety.
wouldn't be here, probably. I love me some ridgie boys, but they're not my fave by far.

at least if they were the only breeds, more apparel would have been made to suit them... but yeah, would've lost interest quickly, not enough variety.
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
SQVdsFh.png
I came for the Pearlcatchers so I wouldn't be here in the first place.

Now if they suddenly deleted everything but PCs and Snappers, or breed changed them, I'd leave. I consider that a violation of trust and, while I understand Stormlight owns the art and the site and all that, it wouldn't sit right with me that they would drastically change my dragons like that. If I stayed, I definitely would be wary.
I came for the Pearlcatchers so I wouldn't be here in the first place.

Now if they suddenly deleted everything but PCs and Snappers, or breed changed them, I'd leave. I consider that a violation of trust and, while I understand Stormlight owns the art and the site and all that, it wouldn't sit right with me that they would drastically change my dragons like that. If I stayed, I definitely would be wary.
bEY99am.gif
All the stars seem so far gone
~He/him
~FR+3

Replace by the fading of the dawn
I would have one permababe snap and one adult male snap. Only one female ridge. No others. I hate male ridge noses and female snaps are meh
I would have one permababe snap and one adult male snap. Only one female ridge. No others. I hate male ridge noses and female snaps are meh
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
[ Maxwell ]

We'd be fine, as long as they make it easy to get breed change scrolls Snappers are good for showing facet/goat eyes, and Ridgebacks are just neat.
[ Maxwell ]

We'd be fine, as long as they make it easy to get breed change scrolls Snappers are good for showing facet/goat eyes, and Ridgebacks are just neat.
Well, seeing as i joined in 2013 after seeing a spiral baby on tumblr(and got incredibly lucky as registration was open), i probably never would have joined. Ikd probably be playing dragcave instead, or pokemon. Who knows.
Well, seeing as i joined in 2013 after seeing a spiral baby on tumblr(and got incredibly lucky as registration was open), i probably never would have joined. Ikd probably be playing dragcave instead, or pokemon. Who knows.
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop
_________________________________ Hatchery

Dress dragons. Win Treasure.
Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
Have a Snapper monolair. I'd be okay with it considering almost half of my permas are already snappers.
Have a Snapper monolair. I'd be okay with it considering almost half of my permas are already snappers.
I can live with female ridgebacks
I can live with female ridgebacks
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
Be very happy because snoots are my fave and Snops are also very good.
Be very happy because snoots are my fave and Snops are also very good.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
be happy
be happy
i continue doing what i do; ignore my dragons and frolic in the forums
i continue doing what i do; ignore my dragons and frolic in the forums
Ot3Ahks.jpg
1 2 3 4 5