Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coliseum Grinding
1 2
When I grind I use my general fighters statted with the culex build, I don't really do anything special mostly because I'm too lazy. When grinding I usually go to the sandswept delta, crystal pools, or mire. Usually I scratch to get up my breath and then just scratch+elim or just elim if the enemy is a low enough level. When encountering bosses in the mire I use both my first turns with haste+rally on my second slot dragon and then do elims for the next 3 turns. Then I just scratch until the toad is low enough health to elim again. There's probably a way easier way to kill bosses but I'm so used to it that I automatically use haste+rally on the second slot derg when I see a toad. Honestly, it's kind of a bad habit I gained from levelling fodder with my trainers....

I don't think I've ever been fully killed (unless I messed up majorly or just wasn't paying attention) so I'd say my janky method works pretty well. You just have to remember to kill the scratch attackers/quick mobs first so there's less risk of getting hit. If you want to know which dudes to kill first just check out the culex guide, even if you don't stat with the build there's a ton of useful information in the guide itself
When I grind I use my general fighters statted with the culex build, I don't really do anything special mostly because I'm too lazy. When grinding I usually go to the sandswept delta, crystal pools, or mire. Usually I scratch to get up my breath and then just scratch+elim or just elim if the enemy is a low enough level. When encountering bosses in the mire I use both my first turns with haste+rally on my second slot dragon and then do elims for the next 3 turns. Then I just scratch until the toad is low enough health to elim again. There's probably a way easier way to kill bosses but I'm so used to it that I automatically use haste+rally on the second slot derg when I see a toad. Honestly, it's kind of a bad habit I gained from levelling fodder with my trainers....

I don't think I've ever been fully killed (unless I messed up majorly or just wasn't paying attention) so I'd say my janky method works pretty well. You just have to remember to kill the scratch attackers/quick mobs first so there's less risk of getting hit. If you want to know which dudes to kill first just check out the culex guide, even if you don't stat with the build there's a ton of useful information in the guide itself
Moth Keeper's Lantern xx - azra.
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
- skin & accent shop (semi-hiatus).
For training fodder specifically, I find Mire Flyer to be absolutely infuriating so I use Ghostlight Anticitank mostly now, unless I really want a change of scenery OR different drops. I may make more builds too for the same reason.

For grinding lower level venues for drops, I usually do Blooming Grove, Bamboo Falls or Waterway. I think there are other zones I should be grinding for apparel drops though.
For training fodder specifically, I find Mire Flyer to be absolutely infuriating so I use Ghostlight Anticitank mostly now, unless I really want a change of scenery OR different drops. I may make more builds too for the same reason.

For grinding lower level venues for drops, I usually do Blooming Grove, Bamboo Falls or Waterway. I think there are other zones I should be grinding for apparel drops though.

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
I use one dragon to train two fodder in Mire. It works like a charm with my Arcanian. Currently my grinding for grinding team is Arcane + Lightning + Ice healer that has Congeal. I managed to freeze a boss in Golem, that felt pretty nice. I usually grind the big venues until I get too depressed from getting no loot and start grinding a handful of fodder to exalt to at least get something out of the Coli. [emoji=imperial laughing size=1]
I use one dragon to train two fodder in Mire. It works like a charm with my Arcanian.

Currently my grinding for grinding team is Arcane + Lightning + Ice healer that has Congeal. I managed to freeze a boss in Golem, that felt pretty nice.

I usually grind the big venues until I get too depressed from getting no loot and start grinding a handful of fodder to exalt to at least get something out of the Coli.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
My battle team are a 122-STR Wind glass cannon and a Wind mage, and I use them everywhere. Most of the time I'm levelling fodder in the Mire where Iris can splat everything with a rallied Eliminate and my mage gets bored until there's a boss or one of the brilliant psywurms gets out of hand.

I hate the Mire but I have all the boss familiars from Harpy's Roost and Ghostlight Ruins and the levels above the Mire take a little more work. I sometimes hit the higher levels for variety and more expensive familiars.

On days when my hibden only has a few of today's exalt-bonus qualifiers I'll grind in Redrock Cove and/or Volcanic Vents because I'm trying for the last few hibden slots and need the boss familiars and also igueel parts for sale.

I also have a long-term project to train a level 25 mage in every element. So far I have Wind, Arcane, Lightning and Earth and it's either Fire or Shadow next. I'm trying to make each of them either a primal or multigaze just for the heck of it.
My battle team are a 122-STR Wind glass cannon and a Wind mage, and I use them everywhere. Most of the time I'm levelling fodder in the Mire where Iris can splat everything with a rallied Eliminate and my mage gets bored until there's a boss or one of the brilliant psywurms gets out of hand.

I hate the Mire but I have all the boss familiars from Harpy's Roost and Ghostlight Ruins and the levels above the Mire take a little more work. I sometimes hit the higher levels for variety and more expensive familiars.

On days when my hibden only has a few of today's exalt-bonus qualifiers I'll grind in Redrock Cove and/or Volcanic Vents because I'm trying for the last few hibden slots and need the boss familiars and also igueel parts for sale.

I also have a long-term project to train a level 25 mage in every element. So far I have Wind, Arcane, Lightning and Earth and it's either Fire or Shadow next. I'm trying to make each of them either a primal or multigaze just for the heck of it.
1 2