Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [discord] XYZ1: xyz gen1s!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/TjoRDLR.png[/img] Do you appreciate a beautiful XYZ gen one? Do you find that your favorite projects to work on are XYZs that end up gorgeously matchy anyways? This server may be for you! XYZ1 is an all-flight Discord server focused on the appreciation of XYZ dragons, especially gen1s. Players of all stripes are welcome, whether you just gened up your first gen1, you have a 100% gen1 lair, or if you just love beautiful XYZs! Features include reaction roles for flights and pronouns, fun bots including a giveaway bot, and channels for memes, creativity, good vibes, etc! We're a growing community - come hang with us today! [emoji=new friend size=1] To join, post here to the thread to request an invite! [size=2]If you believe you've been missed, please feel free to PM me directly or ping me here![/size]
TjoRDLR.png

Do you appreciate a beautiful XYZ gen one? Do you find that your favorite projects to work on are XYZs that end up gorgeously matchy anyways? This server may be for you!

XYZ1 is an all-flight Discord server focused on the appreciation of XYZ dragons, especially gen1s. Players of all stripes are welcome, whether you just gened up your first gen1, you have a 100% gen1 lair, or if you just love beautiful XYZs!

Features include reaction roles for flights and pronouns, fun bots including a giveaway bot, and channels for memes, creativity, good vibes, etc! We're a growing community - come hang with us today!

To join, post here to the thread to request an invite!
If you believe you've been missed, please feel free to PM me directly or ping me here!
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png
so goodnight you and goodnight moon
bb1bBoT.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/TjoRDLR.png[/img] XYZ1 is an XYZ G1 appreciation server! Our community is founded on principles of respect and tolerance.[/center] [u][b]BASICS[/b][/u] - [b]Any behavior that is not okay on site is also not okay here.[/b] This includes multiaccounting, bad faith trading, NSFW content, etc. This also means the minimum age for the server is 13. - [b]Nicknames must contain your FR username. [/b] They may also contain other content, provided your username is denoted. - [b]Respect decisions and requests made by staff members.[/b] If a staff member requests you to move channels, drop a topic, et cetera, you must comply. - [b]Do not minimod.[/b] If you notice something awry in chat, please DM a staff member. Do not try to handle it yourself. - [b]Stay on topic.[/b] If you’ve noticed the conversation has drifted from the topic of a given channel, please move to a more appropriate channel. If you’re unsure what the most appropriate channel is, feel free to consult a staff member. Individual channels may have their own rules or guidelines - be sure to check the pins! To gain access to the rest of the server, react with a thumbs up emoji to indicate you've read and understand the rules.
TjoRDLR.png

XYZ1 is an XYZ G1 appreciation server! Our community is founded on principles of respect and tolerance.
BASICS
- Any behavior that is not okay on site is also not okay here.
This includes multiaccounting, bad faith trading, NSFW content, etc. This also means the minimum age for the server is 13.
- Nicknames must contain your FR username.
They may also contain other content, provided your username is denoted.
- Respect decisions and requests made by staff members.
If a staff member requests you to move channels, drop a topic, et cetera, you must comply.
- Do not minimod.
If you notice something awry in chat, please DM a staff member. Do not try to handle it yourself.
- Stay on topic.
If you’ve noticed the conversation has drifted from the topic of a given channel, please move to a more appropriate channel. If you’re unsure what the most appropriate channel is, feel free to consult a staff member.

Individual channels may have their own rules or guidelines - be sure to check the pins!

To gain access to the rest of the server, react with a thumbs up emoji to indicate you've read and understand the rules.
qORik4k.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png
bb1bBoT.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/TjoRDLR.png[/img] [b][u]Channel Guide[/u][/b][/center] [b]RULES AND INFO[/b] [indent][list][*] [u]rules[/u] - you start here! Be sure to read through and make sure you understand the rules before reacting to gain access to the rest of the server. [*] [u]announcements[/u] - periodic messages from staff about changes, giveaways, etc! [*] [u]roles[/u] - react with the appropriate emoji to add flight, pronoun, or pingable roles. [*] [u]intros[/u] - it's not required, but this is a place to introduce yourself! Feel free to include nicknames, pronouns, a link to your lair - whatever you'd like. [*] [u]welcome[/u] - landing zone! Everyone likes to greet new folks with stickers. <: [*] [u]suggestions-and-questions[/u] - we're always looking to improve! Feel free to post in this channel if you have an idea or thought for how to improve the server. This channel is also a great place to ask any questions about appropriate channel to post something, anything server related.[/list][/indent] [b]FLIGHT RISING[/b] [indent][list][*] [u]FR-general[/u] - chat about the site we all enjoy here! [*] [u]FR-general-2[/u] - an overflow space for FR discussion. [*] [u]dragon-share[/u] - dragon images galore! Share your latest project, or request scry help. [*] [u]dragon-share-2[/u] - an overflow space for dragon scries! [*] [u]skins-and-accents[/u] - share your favorite UMA, or chat about festival skin entries! [*] [u]lore-and-coding[/u] - talk about bio coding, finished lore, etc goes here. [*] [u]coli-and-dom[/u] - get a good drop? Enjoying an ongoing dom battle? That goes here![/list][/indent] [b]GENERAL[/b] [indent][list][*] [u]general[/u] - your place for chatting about the weather, or whatever you'd like to chat about! [*] [u]good-vibes[/u] - share good news and positive vibes here! [*] [u]media[/u] - share images, videos, whatever you like! [*] [u]creativity[/u] - make something awesome? We'd love to see! [*] [u]gaming[/u] - chat about video games or other pet sites! [*] [u]minecraft[/u] - courtesy of @/pawsmos, the server has a realm going! Feel free to jump in. [*] [u]memes[/u] - what if coatl had no leg[/list][/indent] [b]COMMERCE[/b] [indent][list][*] [u]sales-and-trades[/u] - post about currency trades, sell dragons, etc! [*] [u]advertising[/u] - if your sale is ongoing and you've made a thread for it, you may post it here. Good for auctions, art shops, etc. [*] [u]searching-for[/u] - looking for that elusive dream dragon? Post your search here! [*] [u]giveaways[/u] - free stuff! Use the giveaway bot to create a reaction raffle if you like, or give things away first come first served![/list][/indent]
TjoRDLR.png

Channel Guide

RULES AND INFO
  • rules - you start here! Be sure to read through and make sure you understand the rules before reacting to gain access to the rest of the server.
  • announcements - periodic messages from staff about changes, giveaways, etc!
  • roles - react with the appropriate emoji to add flight, pronoun, or pingable roles.
  • intros - it's not required, but this is a place to introduce yourself! Feel free to include nicknames, pronouns, a link to your lair - whatever you'd like.
  • welcome - landing zone! Everyone likes to greet new folks with stickers. <:
  • suggestions-and-questions - we're always looking to improve! Feel free to post in this channel if you have an idea or thought for how to improve the server. This channel is also a great place to ask any questions about appropriate channel to post something, anything server related.

FLIGHT RISING
  • FR-general - chat about the site we all enjoy here!
  • FR-general-2 - an overflow space for FR discussion.
  • dragon-share - dragon images galore! Share your latest project, or request scry help.
  • dragon-share-2 - an overflow space for dragon scries!
  • skins-and-accents - share your favorite UMA, or chat about festival skin entries!
  • lore-and-coding - talk about bio coding, finished lore, etc goes here.
  • coli-and-dom - get a good drop? Enjoying an ongoing dom battle? That goes here!

GENERAL
  • general - your place for chatting about the weather, or whatever you'd like to chat about!
  • good-vibes - share good news and positive vibes here!
  • media - share images, videos, whatever you like!
  • creativity - make something awesome? We'd love to see!
  • gaming - chat about video games or other pet sites!
  • minecraft - courtesy of @/pawsmos, the server has a realm going! Feel free to jump in.
  • memes - what if coatl had no leg

COMMERCE
  • sales-and-trades - post about currency trades, sell dragons, etc!
  • advertising - if your sale is ongoing and you've made a thread for it, you may post it here. Good for auctions, art shops, etc.
  • searching-for - looking for that elusive dream dragon? Post your search here!
  • giveaways - free stuff! Use the giveaway bot to create a reaction raffle if you like, or give things away first come first served!
qORik4k.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png
bb1bBoT.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/TjoRDLR.png[/img] [b][u]Meet the Staff[/u][/b][/center] [indent][b][u]Admins[/u][/b] [indent][columns][user=mysteriously][nextcol]Hello, I'm Myst! You can also call me Skye. I love eevee, cats, and the moon. I use they/them pronouns! My favorite dragons are obelisks, spirals, and skydancers. I'm an admin on the server.[/columns] [columns][user=Verah][nextcol]Hey, y’all, my names Verah! Skydancer and Ridgeback lady enthusiast. I’m a lover of fashion, gaming, and fitness. Feel free to start a chat with me. <3[/columns] [columns][user=pawsmos][nextcol]heyo! my name is bumble (he/xey) and i've been playing FR since 2015! i have too many projects. i can't stop buying G1s. (help me) my favorite dragons are skydancers, coatls, and obelisks![/columns] [columns][user=Munchcatto][nextcol]heyo!! name's munch, I go by he/him pronouns (they/them is OK!) and am the local smol cat nerd, pokemon enthusiast and coli connosieur :> I casually collect a variety of XYZ g1s, and when I'm not possessed by the ghost of coli, I draw lotsa cute stuff![/columns][/indent] [b][u]Moderators[/u][/b] [indent][columns][user=crystallarium][nextcol]Hello! I'm Crystal (she/her). I joined FR in 2016 and have loved all of it, I'm currently in Light, love autumn-themed dragons, and I have too many gen 1 projects.[/columns] [columns][user=Phlegethos][nextcol]Sup, I'm Stix (he/him). I'm a collector of XYZs with unique colour combinations, whether they be G1 or not, and have too many aesthetics in my lair at once. I'm also a cosplayer, somewhat of a weeb, and an avid D&D player![/columns] [columns][user=LeRawrs][nextcol]Hi! I'm LeRawrs, but I go by Rawrs (she/her). I'm a mod on the server. I really love old dragons, g1s, and endless projects. I have a cream/banana G1 WC army I adore and think everyone should check out! <3[/columns] [columns][user=Veyly][nextcol]Hai, I'm Veyly! (They/Them) You can call me Veyl or Mali though I am always open to other nicknames c: I am a big nerd, gamer and I love to crochet and knit. Ask me about my crafting projects![/columns] [columns][user=Kudu][nextcol]Hey there! I'm Kudu (she/her) and I'm a huge sucker for brown and green range G1s. I'm a marine bio student who's passionate about ecology, paleontology, birding, and foraging![/columns] [columns][user=Talise][nextcol]hi hi! i'm talise (tal/tali is fine). my pronouns are they/them. i'm a dirt/swamp/ocean connoisseur! i'm chronically behind on my lore and would love to talk to you about it. i'm a vet FR player, and am happy to help with whatever you might need, nice to meet you![/columns][/indent] [b][u]Interns[/u][/b] [indent][columns][user=Innive][nextcol]Hello, I’m Innive. I love books and collection so many dragons that I can’t physically gene them all. If you need help with anything FR-related, I am happy to help! I’m also happy to discuss dragon lore at length. I love hearing about the world everyone creates for their dragons![/columns] [columns][user=hydde][nextcol]Well hi, I'm Hydde, I've been on FR since 2016. I go by she/her and I'm usually active during European/Central Asian daytime. I'm an illustrator & accent maker and I'm really happy to be a part of such a lovely community! [/columns][/indent] [/indent] [center]----- Many thanks to our past staff! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] We appreciate all your contributions. [/center]
TjoRDLR.png

Meet the Staff
Admins
Hello, I'm Myst! You can also call me Skye. I love eevee, cats, and the moon. I use they/them pronouns! My favorite dragons are obelisks, spirals, and skydancers. I'm an admin on the server.
Hey, y’all, my names Verah! Skydancer and Ridgeback lady enthusiast. I’m a lover of fashion, gaming, and fitness. Feel free to start a chat with me. <3
heyo! my name is bumble (he/xey) and i've been playing FR since 2015! i have too many projects. i can't stop buying G1s. (help me) my favorite dragons are skydancers, coatls, and obelisks!
heyo!! name's munch, I go by he/him pronouns (they/them is OK!) and am the local smol cat nerd, pokemon enthusiast and coli connosieur :> I casually collect a variety of XYZ g1s, and when I'm not possessed by the ghost of coli, I draw lotsa cute stuff!
Moderators
Hello! I'm Crystal (she/her). I joined FR in 2016 and have loved all of it, I'm currently in Light, love autumn-themed dragons, and I have too many gen 1 projects.
Sup, I'm Stix (he/him). I'm a collector of XYZs with unique colour combinations, whether they be G1 or not, and have too many aesthetics in my lair at once. I'm also a cosplayer, somewhat of a weeb, and an avid D&D player!
Hi! I'm LeRawrs, but I go by Rawrs (she/her). I'm a mod on the server. I really love old dragons, g1s, and endless projects. I have a cream/banana G1 WC army I adore and think everyone should check out! <3
Hai, I'm Veyly! (They/Them) You can call me Veyl or Mali though I am always open to other nicknames c: I am a big nerd, gamer and I love to crochet and knit. Ask me about my crafting projects!
Hey there! I'm Kudu (she/her) and I'm a huge sucker for brown and green range G1s. I'm a marine bio student who's passionate about ecology, paleontology, birding, and foraging!
hi hi! i'm talise (tal/tali is fine). my pronouns are they/them. i'm a dirt/swamp/ocean connoisseur! i'm chronically behind on my lore and would love to talk to you about it. i'm a vet FR player, and am happy to help with whatever you might need, nice to meet you!
Interns
Hello, I’m Innive. I love books and collection so many dragons that I can’t physically gene them all. If you need help with anything FR-related, I am happy to help! I’m also happy to discuss dragon lore at length. I love hearing about the world everyone creates for their dragons!
Well hi, I'm Hydde, I've been on FR since 2016. I go by she/her and I'm usually active during European/Central Asian daytime. I'm an illustrator & accent maker and I'm really happy to be a part of such a lovely community!

Many thanks to our past staff! We appreciate all your contributions.
qORik4k.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png
bb1bBoT.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/TjoRDLR.png[/img] [b][u]Frequently Asked Questions[/u][/b][/center] [list][*] [b]Can I only share XYZs/gen one dragons here?[/b] You can share any dragon that sparks joy! [emoji=new friend size=1] While we all love a good XYZ G1, you're welcome to share any dragon you like. [*] [b]Do I have to spoil multigaze/certain primal eyes/etc?[/b] The short answer: no. The long answer: It's considered polite to spoil dragons with a number of genes/eyes types/color schemes. These are listed clearly in the rules channel. You will not get in trouble if you forget or can't spoil them.[/list] [center]More to be added as questions crop up! [emoji=new friend size=1][/center]
TjoRDLR.png

Frequently Asked Questions
  • Can I only share XYZs/gen one dragons here?
    You can share any dragon that sparks joy! While we all love a good XYZ G1, you're welcome to share any dragon you like.
  • Do I have to spoil multigaze/certain primal eyes/etc?
    The short answer: no. The long answer: It's considered polite to spoil dragons with a number of genes/eyes types/color schemes. These are listed clearly in the rules channel. You will not get in trouble if you forget or can't spoil them.
More to be added as questions crop up!
qORik4k.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png
bb1bBoT.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/TjoRDLR.png[/img] Credit for the outstanding banner and server icon goes to @dreamingcity! Feel free to use this button or banner in your profile or signature to boost the server! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2986685][img]https://i.imgur.com/qORik4k.png[/img][/url] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2986685][img]https://i.imgur.com/qORik4k.png[/img][/url][/code] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2986685][img]https://i.imgur.com/TjoRDLR.png[/img][/url] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2986685][img]https://i.imgur.com/TjoRDLR.png[/img][/url][/code] [/center]
TjoRDLR.png

Credit for the outstanding banner and server icon goes to @dreamingcity!

Feel free to use this button or banner in your profile or signature to boost the server!
qORik4k.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2986685][img]https://i.imgur.com/qORik4k.png[/img][/url]
TjoRDLR.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2986685][img]https://i.imgur.com/TjoRDLR.png[/img][/url]
qORik4k.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png
bb1bBoT.gif
+1 Support of g1 xyz dragons, they deserve love too!
+1 Support of g1 xyz dragons, they deserve love too!
Just joined, I appreciate some good color combination! :D
Just joined, I appreciate some good color combination! :D
8ec75mc.png
» annika
» she/her
» wishlist

I'm not on Discord anymore, but you can have a bump because matchy XYZs are my favorite.
I'm not on Discord anymore, but you can have a bump because matchy XYZs are my favorite.
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
Yes! I've been hoping someone would make a discord like this (i have no expereience as a discord mod/admin so I was too afraid to make my own). I just joined!
Yes! I've been hoping someone would make a discord like this (i have no expereience as a discord mod/admin so I was too afraid to make my own). I just joined!
RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.pngrix3ppo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20