Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | OLD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/TjoRDLR.png[/img] [size=7][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3271729]NEW THREAD IS HERE[/url][/size] XYZ1 has moved! Please navigate to the new thread to request an invite. [s]Do you appreciate a beautiful XYZ gen one? Do you find that your favorite projects to work on are XYZs that end up gorgeously matchy anyways? This server may be for you! XYZ1 is an all-flight Discord server focused on the appreciation of XYZ dragons, especially gen1s. Players of all stripes are welcome, whether you just gened up your first gen1, you have a 100% gen1 lair, or if you just love beautiful XYZs! Features include reaction roles for flights and pronouns, fun bots including a giveaway bot, channel games, and channels for memes, creativity, good vibes, etc! We're a growing community - come hang with us today! [emoji=new friend size=1] To join, post here to the thread to request an invite! [size=2]If you believe you've been missed, please feel free to PM me directly or ping me here![/size][/s]
TjoRDLR.png

NEW THREAD IS HERE

XYZ1 has moved! Please navigate to the new thread to request an invite.

Do you appreciate a beautiful XYZ gen one? Do you find that your favorite projects to work on are XYZs that end up gorgeously matchy anyways? This server may be for you!

XYZ1 is an all-flight Discord server focused on the appreciation of XYZ dragons, especially gen1s. Players of all stripes are welcome, whether you just gened up your first gen1, you have a 100% gen1 lair, or if you just love beautiful XYZs!

Features include reaction roles for flights and pronouns, fun bots including a giveaway bot, channel games, and channels for memes, creativity, good vibes, etc! We're a growing community - come hang with us today!

To join, post here to the thread to request an invite!
If you believe you've been missed, please feel free to PM me directly or ping me here!
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/TjoRDLR.png[/img] XYZ1 is an XYZ G1 appreciation server! Our community is founded on principles of respect and tolerance.[/center] [u][b]BASICS[/b][/u] - [b]Any behavior that is not okay on site is also not okay here.[/b] This includes multiaccounting, bad faith trading, NSFW content, etc. This also means the minimum age for the server is 13. - [b]Nicknames must contain your FR username. [/b] They may also contain other content, provided your username is denoted. - [b]Respect decisions and requests made by staff members.[/b] If a staff member requests you to move channels, drop a topic, et cetera, you must comply. - [b]Do not minimod.[/b] If you notice something awry in chat, please DM a staff member. Do not try to handle it yourself. - [b]Stay on topic.[/b] If you’ve noticed the conversation has drifted from the topic of a given channel, please move to a more appropriate channel. If you’re unsure what the most appropriate channel is, feel free to consult a staff member. Individual channels may have their own rules or guidelines - be sure to check the pins!
TjoRDLR.png

XYZ1 is an XYZ G1 appreciation server! Our community is founded on principles of respect and tolerance.
BASICS
- Any behavior that is not okay on site is also not okay here.
This includes multiaccounting, bad faith trading, NSFW content, etc. This also means the minimum age for the server is 13.
- Nicknames must contain your FR username.
They may also contain other content, provided your username is denoted.
- Respect decisions and requests made by staff members.
If a staff member requests you to move channels, drop a topic, et cetera, you must comply.
- Do not minimod.
If you notice something awry in chat, please DM a staff member. Do not try to handle it yourself.
- Stay on topic.
If you’ve noticed the conversation has drifted from the topic of a given channel, please move to a more appropriate channel. If you’re unsure what the most appropriate channel is, feel free to consult a staff member.

Individual channels may have their own rules or guidelines - be sure to check the pins!
qORik4k.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/TjoRDLR.png[/img] [b][u]Channel Guide[/u][/b][/center] [b]RULES AND INFO[/b] [indent][list][*] [u]rules[/u] - you start here! Be sure to read through and make sure you understand the rules before reacting to gain access to the rest of the server. [*] [u]announcements[/u] - periodic messages from staff about changes, giveaways, etc! [*] [u]roles[/u] - react with the appropriate emoji to add flight, pronoun, or pingable roles. [*] [u]intros[/u] - it's not required, but this is a place to introduce yourself! Feel free to include nicknames, pronouns, a link to your lair - whatever you'd like. [*] [u]welcome[/u] - landing zone! Everyone likes to greet new folks with stickers. <:[/list][/indent] [b]QUESTIONS & HELP[/b] [indent][list][*] [u]server-help-and-suggestions[/u] - we're always looking to improve! Feel free to post in this channel if you have an idea or thought for how to improve the server. This channel is also a great place to ask any questions about appropriate channel to post something, anything server related. [*] [u]fr-help[/u] - for questions about Flight Rising. [*] [u]resources-etc[/u] - a compilation of helpful links and tools.[/list][/indent] [b]FLIGHT RISING[/b] [indent][list][*] [u]FR-general[/u] - chat about the site we all enjoy here! [*] [u]FR-general-2[/u] - an overflow space for FR discussion. [*] [u]dragon-share[/u] - dragon images galore! Share your latest project, or request scry help. [*] [u]dragon-share-2[/u] - an overflow space for dragon scries! [*] [u]skins-and-accents[/u] - share your favorite UMA, or chat about festival skin entries! [*] [u]coli-and-dom[/u] - get a good drop? Enjoying an ongoing dom battle? That goes here! [*] [u]lore-and-coding[/u] - talk about bio coding, finished lore, etc goes here. [*] [u]new-content[/u] - spoiler containment zone and general new thing hype area[/list][/indent] [b]CHANNEL GAMES[/b] [indent][list][*] [u]guess-that-stained[/u] - guess the color of the stained gene on the dragon or scry posted. [*] [u]show-me-a-dragon[/u] - show a dragon filling the last poster's prompt, then post your own prompt! [*] [u]steal-a-dragon[/u] - steal a dragon from the previous user's lair, then post your own lair link! [*] [u]headcanon-the-dragon-above[/u] - post 3+ headcanons about the last user's dragon, then post your own dragon for the next user to brainstorm about![/list][/indent] [b]COMMERCE[/b] [indent][list][*] [*] [u]advertising[/u] - if your sale is ongoing and you've made a thread for it, you may post it here. Good for auctions, art shops, etc. [*] [u]g1-sales[/u] - for trades and sales of specifically G1 dragons. [*] [u]market[/u] - non-g1 sales, trades, and service requests go here. [*] [u]market-talk[/u] - responses and discussion of ads and requests in #market go here.[/list][/indent] [b]GENEROSITY[/b] [indent][list][*] [u]hibden-help[/u] - Offer or ask for assistance completing hibernal den unlock tasks! [*] [u]giveaways[/u] - free stuff! Use the giveaway bot to create a reaction raffle if you like, or give things away first come first served![/list][/indent] [b]GENERAL[/b] [indent][list][*] [u]general[/u] - your place for chatting about the weather, or whatever you'd like to chat about! [*] [u]good-vibes[/u] - share good news and positive vibes here! [*] [u]media[/u] - share images, videos, whatever you like! [*] [u]creativity[/u] - make something awesome? We'd love to see! [*] [u]gaming[/u] - chat about video games here! [*] [u]pet-sites[/u] - discussion of other pet sites can go here. [*] [u]memes[/u] - what if coatl had no leg[/list][/indent]
TjoRDLR.png

Channel Guide

RULES AND INFO
  • rules - you start here! Be sure to read through and make sure you understand the rules before reacting to gain access to the rest of the server.
  • announcements - periodic messages from staff about changes, giveaways, etc!
  • roles - react with the appropriate emoji to add flight, pronoun, or pingable roles.
  • intros - it's not required, but this is a place to introduce yourself! Feel free to include nicknames, pronouns, a link to your lair - whatever you'd like.
  • welcome - landing zone! Everyone likes to greet new folks with stickers. <:

QUESTIONS & HELP
  • server-help-and-suggestions - we're always looking to improve! Feel free to post in this channel if you have an idea or thought for how to improve the server. This channel is also a great place to ask any questions about appropriate channel to post something, anything server related.
  • fr-help - for questions about Flight Rising.
  • resources-etc - a compilation of helpful links and tools.

FLIGHT RISING
  • FR-general - chat about the site we all enjoy here!
  • FR-general-2 - an overflow space for FR discussion.
  • dragon-share - dragon images galore! Share your latest project, or request scry help.
  • dragon-share-2 - an overflow space for dragon scries!
  • skins-and-accents - share your favorite UMA, or chat about festival skin entries!
  • coli-and-dom - get a good drop? Enjoying an ongoing dom battle? That goes here!
  • lore-and-coding - talk about bio coding, finished lore, etc goes here.
  • new-content - spoiler containment zone and general new thing hype area

CHANNEL GAMES
  • guess-that-stained - guess the color of the stained gene on the dragon or scry posted.
  • show-me-a-dragon - show a dragon filling the last poster's prompt, then post your own prompt!
  • steal-a-dragon - steal a dragon from the previous user's lair, then post your own lair link!
  • headcanon-the-dragon-above - post 3+ headcanons about the last user's dragon, then post your own dragon for the next user to brainstorm about!

COMMERCE
  • advertising - if your sale is ongoing and you've made a thread for it, you may post it here. Good for auctions, art shops, etc.
  • g1-sales - for trades and sales of specifically G1 dragons.
  • market - non-g1 sales, trades, and service requests go here.
  • market-talk - responses and discussion of ads and requests in #market go here.

GENEROSITY
  • hibden-help - Offer or ask for assistance completing hibernal den unlock tasks!
  • giveaways - free stuff! Use the giveaway bot to create a reaction raffle if you like, or give things away first come first served!

GENERAL
  • general - your place for chatting about the weather, or whatever you'd like to chat about!
  • good-vibes - share good news and positive vibes here!
  • media - share images, videos, whatever you like!
  • creativity - make something awesome? We'd love to see!
  • gaming - chat about video games here!
  • pet-sites - discussion of other pet sites can go here.
  • memes - what if coatl had no leg
qORik4k.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/TjoRDLR.png[/img] [b][u]Meet the Staff[/u][/b][/center] [indent][b][u]Admins[/u][/b] [indent][columns][user=mysteriously][nextcol]Hello, I'm Myst! You can also call me Skye. I love eevee, cats, and the moon. I use they/them pronouns! My favorite dragons are obelisks, spirals, and skydancers. I founded the server.[/columns] [columns][user=Isolation][nextcol]Hi y’all, I’m Isolation. Admin on the server and an accursed SDF collector, with a majority SDF G1s in my lair, and more catching up to me for every second I’m not running.[/columns] [columns][user=astrotheology][nextcol]Hi! I’m Astro (she/her). I’m a film buff, lover of Mirrors, weird G1 enthusiast, Orca primary hoarder, bearer of the grurple curse, and writer of endless lore. Lovely to meet you, let’s chat.[/columns] [columns][user=MissPinkDragon][nextcol]Hello! I'm Pink, it's nice to meet you! I go by she/her and I'm simply your local fluffy dragon! Big fan of bright colors, creatures covered in fluff and, of course, dragons! I'm always open to chat, roleplay or simply vibe! I don't bite, so don't be afraid to come over and say hi! Have an excellent day and keep going, you're doing great! <3[/columns][/indent] [b][u]Moderators[/u][/b] [indent][columns][user=fleetway][nextcol]heyo!! name's fleet, I go by he/him pronouns (they/them is OK!) and am the local smol cat nerd, pokemon enthusiast and coli connosieur :> I casually collect a variety of XYZ g1s, and when I'm not possessed by the ghost of coli, I draw lotsa cute stuff![/columns] [columns][user=Kudu][nextcol]Hey there! I'm Kudu (she/her) and I'm a huge sucker for brown and green range G1s. I'm a marine bio student who's passionate about ecology, paleontology, birding, and foraging![/columns] [columns][user=hydde][nextcol]Well hi, I'm Hydde, I've been on FR since 2016. I go by she/her and I'm usually active during European/Central Asian daytime. I'm an illustrator & accent maker and I'm really happy to be a part of such a lovely community! [/columns] [columns][user=Arcani][nextcol]Hi hi! I go by Arcani (she/her)! My timezone is FR +9. I like to collect G1s that could fit into the angelic, galaxy or pastel theme or have a special date for me, thinking about hatchery pairs and also like to dress my dragons all neat and pretty. I'm a huge Pokémon fan and I also like to game, cook and bake in my free time. My DMs are always open if you need help~[/columns][columns][user=novas][nextcol]hi! my name is adrian and my pronouns are they/them. i've been on FR since 2014 but only recently started collecting G1's ... and now they've taken over my entire lair. my aesthetics are all over the place but i love earthy dragons. feel free to message me if you need assistance or if you just want to chat![/columns] [columns][user=Nukleer][nextcol]hey y'all! I go by Nuke, and my pronouns are she/they. been collecting an overall hodgepodge of g1s for about 8 years now. I have what some may call a Problem, but I prefer to call a fascination, with orca primary g1s specifically but otherwise adore warm/earthen/naturey dragons. If you like tokusatsu, pokemon, etc, or just feel like it, my dms are 100% open![/columns] [columns][user=MaliCat][nextcol]Hello! I'm MaliCat but you can call me Veyl or Mali. My pronouns are they/he/kit and I'm very gay. I love gaming and crafting and I adore dragons. Always happy to help to the best of my ability![/columns] [columns][user=Halcandra][nextcol]Hi, I'm Alvis (he/him)! I collect assorted G1s, usually to fit impulse-bought accents. My lair looks more like a hotel breakfast buffet than anything resembling a cohesive collection, and I enjoy Ridgebacks and Undertides so you don't have to. Please do not tempt me with your pretty G1s because I already have enough projects going...[/columns] [columns][user=TheUltimateOwl][nextcol]Heyo, I am Owl! I go by they/them pronouns. I have had G1s I accumulated during the years but only in the past 2-3 years did I get more actively involved in G1 collecting! I love watery, beachy, spacy, and overall matching G1s! I have a pretty wide collection for them across my lair, and currently swimming in said projects as well (pun not intended). I am active during Central European Time so if you have a question and share a timezone with me don't be shy to approach me![/columns] [columns][user=oxeye][nextcol]hello, i'm robin! i'm baby. ive been collecting g1s for about 3 years now, and my tastes are always shifting! today it's red-range and white-blue. tomorrow? who knows... i am always finishing projects faster than i get them so pls always bother me about dragons youll think fit my lair and i can overpay for them! for legal reasons i am pst but uh. you know contact me anytime with a question and dont worry about what time it is for me because ill probably be awake anyway![/columns] [/indent][/indent] [center]----- Many thanks to our past staff! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] We appreciate all your contributions. [/center]
TjoRDLR.png

Meet the Staff
Admins
Hello, I'm Myst! You can also call me Skye. I love eevee, cats, and the moon. I use they/them pronouns! My favorite dragons are obelisks, spirals, and skydancers. I founded the server.
Hi y’all, I’m Isolation. Admin on the server and an accursed SDF collector, with a majority SDF G1s in my lair, and more catching up to me for every second I’m not running.
Hi! I’m Astro (she/her). I’m a film buff, lover of Mirrors, weird G1 enthusiast, Orca primary hoarder, bearer of the grurple curse, and writer of endless lore. Lovely to meet you, let’s chat.
Hello! I'm Pink, it's nice to meet you! I go by she/her and I'm simply your local fluffy dragon! Big fan of bright colors, creatures covered in fluff and, of course, dragons! I'm always open to chat, roleplay or simply vibe! I don't bite, so don't be afraid to come over and say hi! Have an excellent day and keep going, you're doing great! <3
Moderators
heyo!! name's fleet, I go by he/him pronouns (they/them is OK!) and am the local smol cat nerd, pokemon enthusiast and coli connosieur :> I casually collect a variety of XYZ g1s, and when I'm not possessed by the ghost of coli, I draw lotsa cute stuff!
Hey there! I'm Kudu (she/her) and I'm a huge sucker for brown and green range G1s. I'm a marine bio student who's passionate about ecology, paleontology, birding, and foraging!
Well hi, I'm Hydde, I've been on FR since 2016. I go by she/her and I'm usually active during European/Central Asian daytime. I'm an illustrator & accent maker and I'm really happy to be a part of such a lovely community!
Hi hi! I go by Arcani (she/her)! My timezone is FR +9. I like to collect G1s that could fit into the angelic, galaxy or pastel theme or have a special date for me, thinking about hatchery pairs and also like to dress my dragons all neat and pretty. I'm a huge Pokémon fan and I also like to game, cook and bake in my free time. My DMs are always open if you need help~
hi! my name is adrian and my pronouns are they/them. i've been on FR since 2014 but only recently started collecting G1's ... and now they've taken over my entire lair. my aesthetics are all over the place but i love earthy dragons. feel free to message me if you need assistance or if you just want to chat!
hey y'all! I go by Nuke, and my pronouns are she/they. been collecting an overall hodgepodge of g1s for about 8 years now. I have what some may call a Problem, but I prefer to call a fascination, with orca primary g1s specifically but otherwise adore warm/earthen/naturey dragons. If you like tokusatsu, pokemon, etc, or just feel like it, my dms are 100% open!
Hello! I'm MaliCat but you can call me Veyl or Mali. My pronouns are they/he/kit and I'm very gay. I love gaming and crafting and I adore dragons. Always happy to help to the best of my ability!
Hi, I'm Alvis (he/him)! I collect assorted G1s, usually to fit impulse-bought accents. My lair looks more like a hotel breakfast buffet than anything resembling a cohesive collection, and I enjoy Ridgebacks and Undertides so you don't have to. Please do not tempt me with your pretty G1s because I already have enough projects going...
Heyo, I am Owl! I go by they/them pronouns. I have had G1s I accumulated during the years but only in the past 2-3 years did I get more actively involved in G1 collecting! I love watery, beachy, spacy, and overall matching G1s! I have a pretty wide collection for them across my lair, and currently swimming in said projects as well (pun not intended). I am active during Central European Time so if you have a question and share a timezone with me don't be shy to approach me!
hello, i'm robin! i'm baby. ive been collecting g1s for about 3 years now, and my tastes are always shifting! today it's red-range and white-blue. tomorrow? who knows...
i am always finishing projects faster than i get them so pls always bother me about dragons youll think fit my lair and i can overpay for them! for legal reasons i am pst but uh. you know contact me anytime with a question and dont worry about what time it is for me because ill probably be awake anyway!

Many thanks to our past staff! We appreciate all your contributions.
qORik4k.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/TjoRDLR.png[/img] [b][u]Frequently Asked Questions[/u][/b][/center] [list][*] [b]Can I only share XYZs/gen one dragons here?[/b] You can share any dragon that sparks joy! [emoji=new friend size=1] While we all love a good XYZ G1, you're welcome to share any dragon you like. [*] [b]Do I have to spoil multigaze/certain primal eyes/etc?[/b] The short answer: no. The long answer: It's considered polite to spoil dragons with a number of genes/eyes types/color schemes. These are listed clearly in the rules channel. You will not get in trouble if you forget or can't spoil them.[/list] [center]More to be added as questions crop up! [emoji=new friend size=1][/center]
TjoRDLR.png

Frequently Asked Questions
  • Can I only share XYZs/gen one dragons here?
    You can share any dragon that sparks joy! While we all love a good XYZ G1, you're welcome to share any dragon you like.
  • Do I have to spoil multigaze/certain primal eyes/etc?
    The short answer: no. The long answer: It's considered polite to spoil dragons with a number of genes/eyes types/color schemes. These are listed clearly in the rules channel. You will not get in trouble if you forget or can't spoil them.
More to be added as questions crop up!
qORik4k.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/TjoRDLR.png[/img] Credit for the outstanding banner and server icon goes to @dreamingcity! Credit for the gorgeous server banner belongs to @hydde! Feel free to use this button or banner in your profile or signature to boost the server! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2986685][img]https://i.imgur.com/qORik4k.png[/img][/url] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2986685][img]https://i.imgur.com/qORik4k.png[/img][/url][/code] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2986685][img]https://i.imgur.com/TjoRDLR.png[/img][/url] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2986685][img]https://i.imgur.com/TjoRDLR.png[/img][/url][/code] [/center]
TjoRDLR.png

Credit for the outstanding banner and server icon goes to @dreamingcity!

Credit for the gorgeous server banner belongs to @hydde!

Feel free to use this button or banner in your profile or signature to boost the server!
qORik4k.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2986685][img]https://i.imgur.com/qORik4k.png[/img][/url]
TjoRDLR.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2986685][img]https://i.imgur.com/TjoRDLR.png[/img][/url]
qORik4k.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
+1 Support of g1 xyz dragons, they deserve love too!
+1 Support of g1 xyz dragons, they deserve love too!
Just joined, I appreciate some good color combination! :D
Just joined, I appreciate some good color combination! :D
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
I'm not on Discord anymore, but you can have a bump because matchy XYZs are my favorite.
I'm not on Discord anymore, but you can have a bump because matchy XYZs are my favorite.
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
Yes! I've been hoping someone would make a discord like this (i have no expereience as a discord mod/admin so I was too afraid to make my own). I just joined!
Yes! I've been hoping someone would make a discord like this (i have no expereience as a discord mod/admin so I was too afraid to make my own). I just joined!
RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.pngrix3ppo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47