Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ruin Flight Rising
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33
[quote name="DuskofDawn12" date="2021-03-06 20:23:18" ] [quote name="unidra" date="2021-03-06 20:05:41" ] You need to pay for a membership to have more than 10 dragons. If your membership runs out, although any extra dragons you have in your lair stay (any dragon after your 10th in your lair), you cannot interact with them (feed them, bond with familiars, switch out familiars, change their outfits, move them between tabs or rearrange them) until you pay another membership fee. [/quote] What if they get exalted if you don’t pay the membership [/quote] If they get exalted, you still have your food bonus. You might also get the apparel, familiars, and skins returned to your hoard, depending how the mechanic worked. (It would be pretty awful to lose those items when the dragon gets exalted.) Also, if your dragons are exalted after your membership runs out, you lose incentive to go back to the site because you lost all of your progress. If they are locked and their hunger increases but you cannot feed them, you will not have your well-fed bonus. You also can see just how many apparel, familiars, and skins you technically have but cannot access because they are on "frozen" dragons. It gives you a lure to renew your membership out of sheer irritation.
DuskofDawn12 wrote on 2021-03-06 20:23:18:
unidra wrote on 2021-03-06 20:05:41:
You need to pay for a membership to have more than 10 dragons. If your membership runs out, although any extra dragons you have in your lair stay (any dragon after your 10th in your lair), you cannot interact with them (feed them, bond with familiars, switch out familiars, change their outfits, move them between tabs or rearrange them) until you pay another membership fee.
What if they get exalted if you don’t pay the membership

If they get exalted, you still have your food bonus. You might also get the apparel, familiars, and skins returned to your hoard, depending how the mechanic worked. (It would be pretty awful to lose those items when the dragon gets exalted.) Also, if your dragons are exalted after your membership runs out, you lose incentive to go back to the site because you lost all of your progress.

If they are locked and their hunger increases but you cannot feed them, you will not have your well-fed bonus. You also can see just how many apparel, familiars, and skins you technically have but cannot access because they are on "frozen" dragons. It gives you a lure to renew your membership out of sheer irritation.
LxbWmll.png
if it did what AJ did and deleted your account after a certain number of days (thats what made me quit AJ; i'd spent at least 200 dollars on that game teehee)
if it did what AJ did and deleted your account after a certain number of days (thats what made me quit AJ; i'd spent at least 200 dollars on that game teehee)
she/her
dragons die from age and starvation. coli death = real death, like a nuzlocke but mandatory. no point in getting attached to that xxy g1 wildclaw you spend thousands of gems on, it'll grow old and perish in a few months :)
dragons die from age and starvation. coli death = real death, like a nuzlocke but mandatory. no point in getting attached to that xxy g1 wildclaw you spend thousands of gems on, it'll grow old and perish in a few months :)
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
has anyone said nft's yet-

NotN is cancelled and we no longer have strange chests and noc eggs
the economy is ruined and millions of players rendered poor due to the loss
has anyone said nft's yet-

NotN is cancelled and we no longer have strange chests and noc eggs
the economy is ruined and millions of players rendered poor due to the loss
They/He | My Dappervolk | Proud Father of three cats | In very specific fandoms that are sometimes niche
I get a free Imp scroll. All G1 imps scrolled before I accept the CR are suddenly turned into triple basic Tundras.

(No hate towards Tundras, though!)
I get a free Imp scroll. All G1 imps scrolled before I accept the CR are suddenly turned into triple basic Tundras.

(No hate towards Tundras, though!)
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
Stop fixing errors or bugs
Stop fixing errors or bugs
66.png
all the dragons are mine
all the dragons are mine
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2022-01-06 18:42:57" ] all the dragons are mine [/quote] [i]no, please [/i] also, getting rid of exalt bonuses. The economy in the game would virtually halt for awhile
Xhaztol wrote on 2022-01-06 18:42:57:
all the dragons are mine
no, please

also, getting rid of exalt bonuses. The economy in the game would virtually halt for awhile
Radekee.png
a
a
a
a
a
Survival of the fittest
Made my name as a menace
Broke the rules of the business
From the bottom now I'm biggest

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2022-01-06 18:42:57" ] all the dragons are mine [/quote] I will fight you.
all the dragons are mine
I will fight you.
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2022-01-06 18:42:57" ] all the dragons are mine [/quote] nooooooonot my dergens!
all the dragons are mine
nooooooonot my dergens!
projects & wishlist
fr + 2
love pings
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33